July 31, 2014 | 1432 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lycra Lash Extender

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by lillylou2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really like this..it gives great separation and length ,does not irritate my eye's and seems to give a bit of volumes as well!
Not one flake in 9 hrs..I'm sold!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by bootsonbarelegs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the look of looong lashes. I'd take length and and a fanned out look over a short, fat-lash fringe any day. The only mascara that can make lashes longer than this, in my experience, is Diorshow Blackout, however, it makes the lashes look spidery, which is SO not the case with this. It holds curl brilliantly, especially if you re-curl your lashes after the mascara dries thoroughly. Great length and a nice amount of definition. Lashes look very pretty with this, and unlike some Rimmel tubes, this doesn't look gaudy (hello Volume Flash), something I appreciate in a mascara package.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by taciturnxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product isn't AMAZING, but it's nice for everyday wear. I find that it does length decently but NOT a lot, and it adds volume, making my eyelashes look thicker. And I have realllly thin eyelashes. It also doesn't give me the raccoon eyed effect I usually get (dark rims underneath eye at the end of the day). I still get a slight dark cast on my lower lash line, but it's not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by bre14h1414

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff my last mascara was discountined and I was on the search for a new favorite and this is it. I went through five or six bad ones to get to this, lengthens and does not clump up or flake. Great product I hope this one does not get dc. If you loved Loreal Lash Architect then you will love this. I like this a tad better since it seperates better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent for lengthening and defining my skimpy lashes. It doesn't smudge either!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

This used to be my HG mascara that I'd buy every time without fail! Lately, it seems to not be doing as well as it used to though. Perhaps I've just had a bad tube or two, but I've been trying out different mascaras for now.

This mascara goes on super smooth and would give me very long, thick lashes. I could layer on several coats and get very dramatic lashes. People would compliment my eyes in photos (I'll have to find a picture where I'm wearing it in the past). I love the lycra because it keeps lashes softer and flexible, which means that if I touch my eyes, it wouldn't break off in pieces and get little flakes everywhere. I could also re-curl my eyelashes later in the day without a problem.

Unfortunately, the last time I purchased it, I wasn't getting the drama I used to it. It looked more like a natural-looking mascara. It still looked good, but I really just prefer dramatic lashes. I was still getting more length, but not as much volume as I wanted. What a bummer!

It's a great price, so I would be glad to repurchase it again one day, but for now I'm testing out some other choices. I am really hoping there was just a bad batch of this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by rileannas

This mascara was okay, but I felt relieved when three months were up so I could justify buying something else. It did lengthen my lashes, but its major drawback is the amount of clumps and flakiness. It took a careful application and a lot of brush-wiggling to get rid of clumps and stop my lashes sticking together. Even so, my lashes didn't look as natural as I like them to. The mascara is also very flaky and rubs off easily onto your skin - by the end of every day, I had raccoon eyes! I just switched to CG Lash Exact and I feel that it does a comparable job of lengthening with far less clumps/flakes/smudges.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Carybear

I bought this on sale @ Walmart for 5.00, so I can assume it will be discontinued? (Thanks alot Lashblast with your stupid Nylon Mascara and garbage wand) I have used this (in black...I could not find it in brown ffs) and I must say, to Lash Stilletto...Beyotch, Owned. This mascara has got Lash Stilleto beat by a mile. Lash Extender does not clump or flake. It separates each and every lash (and I've a double row!) but does not give alot of volume, so I took off a lippie...I guess I want it all (in the eye enhancement dept. it's the only asset I have) Also, I didn't notice much curl...but that's not what I bought it for.If i could buy it in brown locally, it would be my HG. Such is life.
***Update*** Ive had this for about 2 months now and I say, this mascara is effing FABULOUS. I don't care it's not around in browny black. I love the way it fans and seperates my lashes. This is the best mascara I have ever used.
***FURTHER UPDATE*** four weeks later~I have to say, this is no longer my HG. I have discovered Grow Luscious and like it much better. I layer this on top of Grow Luscious and then more Grow Luscious on top. I <333333 The color of Grow Luscious mascara. it's just right.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I picked up this mascara at the drugstore and have never looked back. I've tried almost every mascara out there (clinique, mac, dior, covergirl, maybelline, l'oreal, benefit, fresh, sephora) and none compare to this. It really extends your lashes..I love it...whenever I take a picture, you can always see my long lashes...this is a true gem!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by IzzeRamen

I love this product! I love how it does extend my lashes to a very dramatic length. Although it doesn't give me too much volume, I like it because it can give me clean, long, and natural looking lashes. It is also very buildable which is nice so you can have control how dramatic you want your lashes to be.