July 30, 2014 | 1837 users online

Dry Shampoo - Oscar Blandi - Pronto Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by missy22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this! I used to have to wash my hair everyday otherwise it would get so greasy that it looked like it hadn't been washed in a week! Now, I can go about 3 days without washing all while preserving my blowout. My hair is dark brown and as long as you blend it well, there is no trace of white residue. This is a HG for me and I cannot live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by bmk4343

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best dry shampoo I have found. I've been using this about 6 months. I've always washed my hair everyday until I found this. Now I wash every other day, sometimes even every three days. And I actually like my hair better on day two. It leaves my fine hair texturized and volumized at the roots and best of all - my hair feels and looks clean and fresh! And it continues to absorb oil all day - so it doesn't get ratty looking by the evening. I have dark brown hair and have had no problem with powdery residue. You don't need that much - I think if you have powder residue left you are using too much - you just need enough to absorb any oil. I also am careful not to get it right up against my scalp because it can be harder to get off - but if you do, just use a boar bristle brush. Overall, great product and the smaller bottle has lasted me 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by cheechi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! The first time i bought this was in March of 2008 when i went on tour with my boyfriend's band. I knew i wouldn't have a chance to properly shower or wash my hair that often (no tour buses here, people - just a van), so i really wanted something that would keep my hair fresh for days. This stuff is really easy to use, smells great (like lemon sugar), and does a great job of refreshing and volumizing my hair. I have very fine, thin hair, and using this also gives my hair good texture. Beyond all that, the full-size bottle lasted me until December of that year! I've been buying the minis since then because they fit in my purse better. Great product, HG and totally worth the $20!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by pepsi520

I usually wash my hair every other day and the root start to get oily on the 2nd day afternoon. I don't want to wash my hair daily because it damages your hair. I love this product because the smell is ok, a lot better than Ojon. I bought the 1 oz bottle about a year ago and it's still half full (I use it at least twice a week). That's why I give 1 lippie for the price. The bottle is small enough for me to put it in my cosmetic bag.

However, it's kinda hard to get the powder out. I have to open the cap and pour some on my palm, then rub it into my hair. But if I pour too much, I can always pour it back to the bottle. Will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by amberexic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a HG product for me. It works great, lasts a long time, smells great, does what I need it to do.
My hair is naturally blonde and wavy but I wear it straight a couple times a week.
I section my hair off with a comb and do strips at a time, dotting this on and then brushing/ pulling my hands through to distribute. I focus more on my crown/ bangs because that's where I tend to be oiliest (I touch my bangs a lot). This also helps to brighten up my blonde, which I love. I would imagine this works best with blonde hair.

I have tried the aerosol version of this and was not impressed(I bought a duo at Ulta during the holiday season- it came with a jumbo powder and a mini aerosol). I really love the powder version. It has lasted me a long time and really helps me to only wash every two or three days. I've tried lots of dry shampoos and this is the best imo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing product, totally worth the price. I paid $10 for a small travel size container, but it has lasted me a very long time. I have jet black and purple hair but this doesn't leave a white residue. I add about a quarter into my palm and run tap my fingers into it, then massage onto certain parts of my roots where extra care is needed (bangs, part etc). I then rub between my palms and massage my whole head. I do this while upside down.
I flip my head over (it looks like a lion's mane) and let it settle. After about 5 minutes I brush my hair. I heard brushing immediately after applying dry shampoo causes frizz, so that's why I wait.
It smells like lemon, it's fairly strong. It would be nice for someone who likes citrus scents. I hate the smell of citrus but this is manageable. I don't find it builds up either. I try to go about 4 days between washing my hair, and I use this every day between. My hair always feels clean and looks fresh.
Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

I never really used this product until my cousin had head surgery and couldn't wash his hair for a while. I gave this to him and he said it worked very well so I started to use be between washes, it felt almost as fresh as newly showered hair. Of course at first it feels weird and icky not washing my hair every day but it is actually recommended to wash your hair once or twice a week. I wash mine every other day and this shampoo gives me the volume i need between washes and absorbs the junk on my hair.

I recently tried Tresemme's dry shampoo spray because I really don't want to spend $20 on shampoo but it has nothing on this dry shampoo. Definitely will stick to Oscar Blandi.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Diva99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am very impressed with this dry shampoo! It does the trick and takes away oil to make my hair look freshly washed (and with a nice lemony scent that isn't too overpowering!) It also rejuvenates volume and is especially good to use before putting my hair up in a ponytail. But I find if I apply this to 2nd day hair (or if you want to go an additional extra day or two without shampooing) it won't "re-style" the hair in any way but it does the job of making it clean again and non-greasy. I would give it 5 lippies if it did miracles to make my hair nice enough to wear down on the 2nd or 3rd day, but since it doesn't create the effect of a good blowout, I'll still give it a well-deserved 4 lippies for adding volume and doing the job of allowing me to go an extra day without shampooing when I choose to.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by flutter24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great. It instantly takes away the grease and adds volume. I have dark brown hair and I like to put about a dime size amount into my palm and rub it around in my hands and then starting at the roots I rub the product into my hair. I work my way around my whole head adding more product into my hands. I do this because my hair doesn't turn white like it does if I put the product directly on my roots. The smell is great, smells like lemons. It lasts a long time too. I've had my bottle for about 6 months now and I still have half of the product left. I try and use it every other day. I will definatley purchase this product again. I get compliments all the time on my hair when I tell my friends that I didn't wash my hair, they just can't believe it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by andygirrl1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I m absolutely in LOVE with this product. I've been dying my hair for 10 years and since it's highly processed I get very oily roots and dry ends. I needed a product that would be gentle on my hair but still absorb oil in between washings. This is highly highly recommended to try. My hair gets ridiculously oily and this absorbs it all away. It has a light lemony scent which is nice. I just part my hair in three sections and powder them moderately and brush it from side to side front to back and it looks like I just washed my hair! LOVE LOVE LOVE I wish I knew about this product ages ago and will definately repurchase!