March 1, 2015 | 2087 users online

Dry Shampoo - Oscar Blandi - Pronto Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Miissoni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has saved me so many times, it's a necessity. I have the travel-sized one because I don't need to use much powder at once, so it lasts forever. Just make sure you only use a little at a time, and completely rub it into your roots, and there will be no white powder visible. It's quite simple. And run a brush through your hair before & after. It's a great solution to drying out your hair with daily shampooing. I don't mind the scent, it's slightly citrusy. Just make sure you shampoo well then next time, because it can cause buildup (by nature of the product). Plus it adds volume!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I tried this ages ago. I have dark brown hair. Anything white is going to be obvious and make my hair look ashy. This just didn't work for me. It absorbed oil but I was left with ashy hair. I also didn't like how messy it is. I tried using it to just put it on my roots but that didn't work. I had to dump it in my hand which made a mess. I also didn't like the smell and felt like I was using a household cleaner in my hair.

I'll stick to Batiste.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by lilhoneyprincess6

This is a great dry shampoo! This stuff allows me to go days without washing my hair! No greasy feeling and beautiful perfect hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Mittengirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tres voluminous & quite poufy are the results if you like that sort of thing :-)

But in a good way! I use a smattering of this on my roots every AM even on days that I wash my hair. It gives my hair a ton of volume and dimension. My hair feels naked without it.

If you want to look like the ladies in Texas (and I do..by the way) this is the product for you :-)

I love it. It smells like lemons too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Skim829

I love this product. It smells fresh like lemon and it is very easy to use. A little goes a long way for this product also.

I have a oily scalp and I know that it is not good for you to wash your hair everyday. After washing my hair everyday, due to my oily scalp, the rest of my hair away from my scalp was getting super dry; no matter how much hair treatment I would put at the end of my tips to restore some moisture back to them.

I went to Sephora and bought the bigger bottle for about $20 compared to the smaller bottle that contains a little over half the amount of the bigger bottle ($11). I used it this morning and my hair looks almost good as if I washed it last night. Also, This would be a good alternative to use after working out at the gym if you do not have the time to shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by missy22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this! I used to have to wash my hair everyday otherwise it would get so greasy that it looked like it hadn't been washed in a week! Now, I can go about 3 days without washing all while preserving my blowout. My hair is dark brown and as long as you blend it well, there is no trace of white residue. This is a HG for me and I cannot live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by bmk4343

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best dry shampoo I have found. I've been using this about 6 months. I've always washed my hair everyday until I found this. Now I wash every other day, sometimes even every three days. And I actually like my hair better on day two. It leaves my fine hair texturized and volumized at the roots and best of all - my hair feels and looks clean and fresh! And it continues to absorb oil all day - so it doesn't get ratty looking by the evening. I have dark brown hair and have had no problem with powdery residue. You don't need that much - I think if you have powder residue left you are using too much - you just need enough to absorb any oil. I also am careful not to get it right up against my scalp because it can be harder to get off - but if you do, just use a boar bristle brush. Overall, great product and the smaller bottle has lasted me 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by cheechi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! The first time i bought this was in March of 2008 when i went on tour with my boyfriend's band. I knew i wouldn't have a chance to properly shower or wash my hair that often (no tour buses here, people - just a van), so i really wanted something that would keep my hair fresh for days. This stuff is really easy to use, smells great (like lemon sugar), and does a great job of refreshing and volumizing my hair. I have very fine, thin hair, and using this also gives my hair good texture. Beyond all that, the full-size bottle lasted me until December of that year! I've been buying the minis since then because they fit in my purse better. Great product, HG and totally worth the $20!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by pepsi520

I usually wash my hair every other day and the root start to get oily on the 2nd day afternoon. I don't want to wash my hair daily because it damages your hair. I love this product because the smell is ok, a lot better than Ojon. I bought the 1 oz bottle about a year ago and it's still half full (I use it at least twice a week). That's why I give 1 lippie for the price. The bottle is small enough for me to put it in my cosmetic bag.

However, it's kinda hard to get the powder out. I have to open the cap and pour some on my palm, then rub it into my hair. But if I pour too much, I can always pour it back to the bottle. Will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by amberexic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a HG product for me. It works great, lasts a long time, smells great, does what I need it to do.
My hair is naturally blonde and wavy but I wear it straight a couple times a week.
I section my hair off with a comb and do strips at a time, dotting this on and then brushing/ pulling my hands through to distribute. I focus more on my crown/ bangs because that's where I tend to be oiliest (I touch my bangs a lot). This also helps to brighten up my blonde, which I love. I would imagine this works best with blonde hair.

I have tried the aerosol version of this and was not impressed(I bought a duo at Ulta during the holiday season- it came with a jumbo powder and a mini aerosol). I really love the powder version. It has lasted me a long time and really helps me to only wash every two or three days. I've tried lots of dry shampoos and this is the best imo.