St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hexylcinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 7, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake (CI 47005) (CI 47005), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) (CI 16035), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (CI 42090)

on 3/27/2011 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bodywash, it smells amazing. I love how soft my skin is and you can smell it all day!

on 3/9/2011 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I do love this body wash, but it's slightly drying to my skin. I've had to use it for shaving when in a pinch (I couldn't tell how much shaving cream I had left. Oops!), and it wasn't so bad. I would buy it again when my etailer body wash runs out. (Whenever that is)

on 3/1/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite thing about this product is that a 16 oz. bottle will cost you much less than a 12 oz. bottle of body wash from a comparable brand. It's so cheap! And I have no complaints. I mean, it's nothing prolific, but it lathers up nicely (I can easily use it as a shaving lubricant as well), smells great, and leaves my skin clean and soft. I don't see a reason to try anything else at the moment.

on 2/28/2011 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Nice, doesn't dry skin out or make me itch. Price is nice and low.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I use this a lot it cleans really nicely and smells pretty good. Sometimes I need a break from the scent which is precisely why I have like three to four body washes in my shower. But this is one that I tend to come back to.

on 2/14/2011 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

There's never not a bottle of this in my shower. I am a bit of a soap addict so I am always buying and trying all kinds of new soaps from super expensive to dirt cheap and everything in-between. No matter how far and wide I search, I always come back to this soap. It is the best all 'round liquid soap I have found. So gentle, so moisturizing, lathers a thick frothy lather with even the teeniest amount, and the smell is truly soothing and wonderful, I never get tired of it. I actually even use this when I shave and it does a better job than most of the shaving creams I have purchased in the past, so I just stick to this and it does a beautiful job. Not only is this a fantastic soap that performs better than a lot of high-end soaps... but it is only 2 dollars and some change. YOU CAN'T BEAT IT. The end.

on 2/11/2011 2:10:00 AM

I think it is the best body wash that wonderfully cleans and moisturizes at the same time. I especially love using this in the winter time. I feel like I am wearing water all over my body when I wash my body with it in the shower. Does it make a sense to you? If you try this, you will kind of figure out what I was trying to say. I also want to highly recommend Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel to use it with this body wash. It 's an amazing shower towel that upgrades shower time.

on 2/7/2011 2:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Winter HG. I shower every night, and while the vanilla smell can be a bit strong for some during the shower (I like it), it's nice and soothing after you towel off.
It leaves my skin perfectly balanced and even in the winter I don't need half as much body lotion as I did with L'Occitane's Shea bar which I used before this.
The packaging stays intact during travel but opens easily in the shower. The shape isn't bulky, which is another positive.
The best part is the price. One bottle lasts me a couple months with daily use, and costs around $3.

on 1/31/2011 6:27:00 AM

Unfortunately, it irritated certain *ahem* areas within the first use and I had to stop using it. I was looking for a replacement for my Aveeno wash, as they changed the formula and I found it irritating too. Otherwise its a pleasant, not-too-drying product with a strong, sweet scent. I wanted to like this, but it's too irritating. The search continues!

on 1/22/2011 1:31:00 PM

This is a good, basic body wash! You get a lot for a low price. It's nothing fancy, but it works!

Popular Gels/Soaps