July 28, 2014 | 1149 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by truslow

I tried this the other day, and it was alright. it didn't work very well in terms of moisture, but there was definitely SPF. I don't like the smell, but its tolerable. Maybe I should have shaken the bottle really well or something, because it seemed like when I squeezed it out there was some moisturizer and then a layer of oil. It just didn't work well for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by heejoh

UPDATE: Olay has listened to the complaints! They will be re-releasing the original formula in April 2010. Thank goodness! For once, a corporation listened to the consumer.... Once released, I'll update my rating back to a 5!

EDIT: Olay just redid the packaging for this, and also changed the formula! The SPF ingredients are different. Going onto the Olay website, there were some extremely negative reviews, that the new formula was bad and had a negative scent. I just bought some and tried it... and oh boy. The bad reviews are right. Before, this stuff was a moisturizer with SPF in it. Now, it's sunblock with some moisturizing in it. It smells like sunscreen, feels like sunscreen, and is super greasy. And I broke out after only a few days. I am severely disappointed. Now I need to stock up on the old formulation! But that will expire eventually. Luckily, there are many generic versions of the old formulation (Target, CVS, Walmart), so I will just keep my fingers crossed that they don't change the generic versions to the new olay formulation! Or else I'm screwed... Rating is knocked down to 2 lippies...

ORIGINAL REVIEW (old formulation): This is my daily moisturizer, and has been for years. For my extremely sensitive and acne-prone skin, it's muy importante that I find a moisturizer that works for me. And this has it all - spf, fragrance free, and non-comedogenic. It moisturizes well, although I would say it could be better. With my extreme dry spots from using drying acne meds, I'm not sure what could deal with those dry spots. But I've used this for years and it's never done me wrong. It's light and not greasy and soaks into my skin nicely. Plus, you can get it everywhere and it's quite affordable. There's no reason for me to switch!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by DontDropTheSoap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My sample of Murad moisturizer was out, and I wasnt about to spend $33 for the full size bottle. This DS moisturizer is super cheap. It was about $9 for a big bottle. I think it smells like bugspray, but nobody else seems to lol. I use the DDF sulfur mask so my skin gets dry, but this makes it moisturized and smooth again. It is kind of greasy, but i dont apply a lot of it. A little goes a long way. I found that applying this right out of the shower does wounders. Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ias23

this is really moisturizing but it's greasy at first application.. i use this as my sun protection on my face, it doesnt sting and theres no heavy feeling.. but then i still want to try other products..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 6:05:00 AM More reviews by DottySarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ive been giong through a very flaky dry skin period for a few months now and ive discovered it was partly due to the E45 for very dry skin cream i was using. I bought the Olay complete yesterday and it kept my face moisturized the whole day and there were no white flaky patches the next morning.

very cheap for 8 Euros
goes on well, absorbs well too and is not oily
doesnt block pores
has 15 spf

_
smells just ok (i have the sensitive one which is perfume free)
i would have preferred a glass jar rather than the plastic one but atleast its a full jar and not half an inch product in a 50ml packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by njr86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I will buy this product again, and I already have.....countless times. I use a quarter size amount for my face to get the full spf. It's so cheap really good for a drugstore product!
I do not like the squeese bottle though..some gets wasted. :( Oh well..nothing is perfect :)

UPDATE 9/24/09 - They seem to have changed the formula and I can no longer use this. It stings! Boooooo. This was my HG for 6 years !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by mary87

I've only been using this for a week and already love it! My skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts..but so far nothing! before i was using Clean and Clear dual action which is supposed to prevent acne but it didnt do anything for me and actually dried out my skin. this is the first moiturizer i've used that doesnt leave red marks on face after application due to sensitivity. It's gentle..not greasy at all...and I find that it leaves a glow to the skin. It also contains vitamin E which I've heard can help fade acne scars...but I havent noticed anything..yet

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by 0heather0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this at first, but it ended up breaking me out, because when I'd leave it on overnight, I'd have new big, sore zits in the morning (and I'd still have dry flakes even after applying 3+ times). It got oily on my skin after a while so I couldn't wear it under makeup. I hated the packaging because it's a squeeze-type bottle without a screw cap, so if you squeeze out too much, you can't put it back in the bottle. I'm now using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, and it feels so much more silky on the skin, doesn't get oily and moisturizes amazingly.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by starpantgirl

On the advice of acne.org I gave this product a try and it failed. My skin is dry cause of my regimen to deal with my acne. This did nothing to combat my dryness. What really ticked me off about this product was the 2 huge massive size zits I got after about 3 weeks use of this product. I haven't had zits that big since high school. I'm assuming it's this product cause I've been using all my other products for a lot longer and I did not get anything that massive. So back to the drawing board on finding a moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by saiyuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, i use it everyday as kind of a base for my foundation. and it works great make my face feeling smooth and in my part-time job i spend alot of time working outside in the harsh wind it still keeps my skin soft and pretty! i didnt give it a 5 because i thik there could be a better one out there but not sure yet.