Certain Dri

4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I fell into the hype of the prescription strength deodorants (I'm looking at you Secret and Suave) but I couldn't stand paying so much for a product that only lasted me a month or so. I read on MUA all of the positive reviews so I got it at Walmart for like $5. I started off using it at bedtime like it says, but it didn't really work for my schedule. I am somewhat paranoid when it comes to deodorant. I always use two kinds of deo daily! The solid or roll on plus a spray! Crazy! I apply this right after my shower, wait about 5 minutes before dressing so that it has a chance to dry, then apply my spray and put on my shirt. I've used this after shaving and yes it stings but it isn't painful and only lasts a few minutes. I am in the military and tend to sweat a LOT due to my "hot flashes" and the weight of the uniform in this southern heat (even now). I've been using this for a little over a month now and I no longer sweat under my arms at all! One bottle will last you a longgg time. Will definitely repurchase!

The best product on the market. Really works.

Gave me razor Burn!

This product has been a godsend for me. I sweat heavily when I get nervous, to the point where I wore only black or white tops for years.
When I first tried this I broke out in a terrible rash and was so itchy I didn't think I would be able to use it. But after some experimenting I found the best way for me to use this is to apply to my fingertips then dab on very sparingly. I need very little and I only apply once or twice a week. A bottle will easily last me a year so very affordable.
I can now wear any colour of top I like with no worries!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty much a miracle-worker. I use this 2-3 nights a week, and then in the morning I just use that crystal rock deo, and I'm not stinky or sweaty! I'll reiterate what others have said though about application: only 2-3 swipes under each arm, or you will have the most itchy, burning pits you could ever imagine (even if you had spent some time imagining agonizingly painful armpits).

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like this because it has reduced my sweating a lot! BUT it does not start working immediately. It is wise to start using this 2-3 days before a big event if needed. AND you start sweating in other places when you use this product. It even says that on the pamphlet that comes in the box! It's a little bit of a double whammy, but fortunately other parts of your body will never sweat as much as your underarms. Overall, it's a great buy!

I can't believe how many cute tops were ruined before I found this HG product!! I used to sweat before major presetations at work and with this crazy weather of hot humidity...but..NO MORE!! I use this at night with just one quick layer and all is good. I did notice that if I used too much then I would itch..so just one quick glade and tat's it. I don't need to put on deodorant in the morning but out of habit and to soft the skin I do. Love this...not more ruined shirts!! Do give this a try!!

I started using Certain Dri back when I was a freshman in high school (1997) because I always experienced major sweat stains... I'm happy to say that now, more than 15 years later, I barely IF EVER sweat under my armpits, all thanks to Certain Dri!! I don't use it anymore by the way, I think I used Certain Dri until mid-college (so let's say 6 years total) and realized I was no longer sweating under my arms and didn't need to use it. And as an adult who works with a myriad of people on a daily basis, with high stress levels, it's remarkable to say I no longer sweat under the arms! I do still sweat everywhere else, but I no longer worry about stains on my shirts or that embarrassing feeling like you can't raise your arms in public. If you're thinking of trying this product out, or have mixed feelings about it, don't give up! It may take a long time to get the desired effect but it totally worked for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have always sweat a lot under my arms, even in situations where there is no apparent reason (i.e. sitting in class). I used to conceal that by wearing shirts with print or darker shirts...but when I recently got a job as a waitress and received a uniform, that wasn't an option. I knew I would be running around, stressing, and would need to raise my arms quite often, so I began to research ways to stop my excessive sweating...and came across Certain Dri. It's packaging is nondescript, but the product is AMAZING. Seriously. I was skeptical, but decided to try it for $5 (more than I would generally spend on deodorant, but worth it!). After applying it (following the label directions) for two nights, I went to my first day of work, unsure if it would stand up to the level of activity. After two hours of running around and being very stressed, I went to the bathroom to see if it was working....AND IT WAS. No sweat whatsoever!! I have been using this product for about 3 months now, and it still works just as well. It has changed my life! Go buy it!

At first I had doubts about this product because it did not work for me, even during the winter and I followed the direction exactly as it stated in the box. But after reading a few reviews i tried to keep my arms closed rather than keeping them open to dry out. keeping them closed until i fell asleep and following all the other directions has proved to me that this product really does work. Although, i have found that i'm sweating more on my back and forehead, i don't really care because now i don't sweat under my arms :)