December 22, 2014 | 1014 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thank you to everyone on mua who recommended this mascara!!! Its as close to HG as I've come. I have decent lashes but no matter what mascara I used it always smudged. some little some more but they always did. This one so far has not and just for that I would give it 4 lippies, I gave it 5 coz not only did it not sudge but my lashes did not clump, I only put on one layer but you can put on more layers and it did give me some length too for which I gave it one more lippie. I put it on in the morning, went out, forgot to look in the mirror coz I was really busy, took a nap in the afternoon (which I almost never ever do) and when I woke up it was still there with a teeny tiny smudge in a corner. well I get a lot more without napping with other mascaras.
So...............this one will be in my makeup bag for a long time, hopefully it will work the same way and not disappoint

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by tylerhz

In the never-ending search for the best mascara, I came across this one. I really like it. Wish it was a little thicker but good for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Avellaneda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thank god, I saw this recommended and picked it up. After years of buying expensive mascara, I found this and this is exactly what I have been searching for.

Keeps the curl, (took a nap and it still looks great) and defines beautifully.

Cover Girl - never stop making this, please.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by hjo515

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first tried this mascara when my sister had it in her makeup bag and loved it. It didn't smudge throughout the day, minimal flaking and it seemed to hold a curl fairly well. The slender brush is great for exact application and makes my lower lashes existent. Although I wanted volume more than length, I find that volumizing mascaras don't hold a curl very well. I settled for Lash Exact Waterproof since for a lengthening mascara it did give slightly more volume than any other lengthening mascara I've tried.
However, when I went out and bought my own tube, in black, the one I tried previously was brown, I found the mascara smudged all over under my eyes. I tried wearing it on different occasions (with/without concealer, humid weather, working out, relaxing at home, over other mascaras, curled/not curled lashes) and the same results. The mascara constantly leaves smudges under my eyes and is impossible to touch up/clean off without remover. I'm not sure why my tube isn't working for me. Could it be the color/formula? I will try using the rest of the tube, but I would not repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by tempalina

I've been trying to find a waterproof mascara and a youtube guru suggested this one. So I decided to give it a try when RiteAid was having a BOGOF sale. I mainly wanted a wp mascara for my lower lashes, but sadly, this still smudges. After 12 hours, my under eyes were so dark, my bro said he thought I looked like a zombie. yikes! I still gave this 4 lippies because when I use this for my upper lashes, I don't need a primer since this gives me the illusion of very natural falsies (not volumizing or lengthening. just natural look) and keeps my curls really really well. Bottom line: Yes for upper lashes, No for lower lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by czha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say that I love love love this product. It's the answer to my straight asian lashes! To me, the most important quality of a great mascara is to hold the curl, and this one delivers. I use it as lash base - one or two layers of this and then other mascara for volum or length. I think CG should totally re-market this as a lash base. If you have straight lashes like me, try this!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought multiple tubes of this but it never really worked that well for me. It can hold a curl and smudges only slightly, but it just defines my lashes without giving them the length that I was hoping for. Oh well. Nice for a muted look, but personally I feel like bigger lashes are the way to go if you're going to bother with mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by KilluhXCee

This is the only tube of mascara I have ever really finished in my entire life. some background-I'm korean and I have pretty okay lashes not to long but not by any means short. But not really thick either and are stick straight.I mean it's not exactly the "best" I tried but ehh it's really good for drugstore.
it gives a good amount of length,volume, and holds a curl like no other LET ME TELL YOU! even though a nap that sucker is still curled
but the thing i can't STAND about this mascara as with every other covergirl mascara.
This is a pain to take off.... I find the only thing that will take this off pretty decently without rubbing So much out of my eyes is olive oil
so just a warning to you and the packaging is'nt all that great but it's about the product inside right?

yea for you asians out there this is a pretty decent mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by julia0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a mascara that has moderate lengthening properties and looks very natural then this is for you. I bought this mascara in brown-black. I really like it so far because I don't like the thick chunky eyelashes that just look like they have 5 coats of mascara on them. This mascara looks very natural and it doesn't clump in the least bit. My only problem is that I wish it lengthened more but it does a pretty good job so I won't complain.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Pipadee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This didn't work for me at all. When i put it on it looked defined and lengthened but it flaked horribly and i could not remove it. I swear that mascara was on for 3 days even in the shower. It did not want to come off!! I always try to stay away from waterproof mascaras because they're always sticky and hard to remove.
Just stick with the non-waterproof which is good.