October 25, 2014 | 1176 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - Elements 4-pan Compact

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 8:33:00 AM More reviews by didi23

He'll yeah I 'd buy these over and over only $1 @ Target fits my Mac shadows n keeps em sturdy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

$1 for this palette?! Are you kidding me?!

I seriously wish E.l.F. had been around when I was a preteen/teenager so I could have banished my makeup craving for $1 a pop. It's less classy looking than the MAC palette, but it's dirt cheap and comes with a mirror. The packaging is sturdy, the magnets are strong, and the hinges will hold the mirror up so you can set it up on a table and have your hands free. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by somethingbeautiful

Okay so I give this actual compact a 5 because it is a good little compact. It is easy to open, has a big mirror, and keeps eyeshadow in tact. However, the shadow that elf sells to go into these are complete and udder garbage. I was so disappointed when I got them. But the compact is sooooo amazing! I went ahead and took out the divider, glued down the metal plate thats in the bottom well, and then added magnets to the bottom of 7 shadows! its AHMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best $1 you can spend on cosmetics.

As a fledgling makeup addict, these are great. I can try different brands and simply get the refill pans, saving a few $ (for more makeup, of course!). Also buy these as gifts for others.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Zanne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best compact around! They stay closed and have a huge mirror, unlike MAC's 4-pan. I got them for a dollar online, and bought 10.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by LoveAntigua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought 15 of these to use with my mac eye shadows and melted pan lipstick. Great for traveling. I have one in my car, gym locker, work, purse. They are just wonderful and did i mention CHEAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by mignondee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS THE BOMB!

Elf has done it again! It's cute and very sturdy.. and it's only $1.00! You cant beat that with a stick! They should make bigger ones for all of us make up junkies! The eye shadows are nice too! But of course you have to purchase those separately.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by bethbr00tality

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would buy a billion of these, haha. They're fantastic. I wish ELF would release them in larger sizes (6, 12 or 15 pans per compact). It's easy to use labels or stickers to decorate them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This compact rocks. Its super sturdy and fits other companys stuff in it. I am just going to decorate mine to make it fun and cute.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

This sleek sturdy compact for $1. Unbeatable! You can also fit MAC eyeshadows in this thing