Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 9/19/2013 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

My skin is Combination( oily forehead & nose) dry to normal everywhere else. my skin is easily dried out because i have VERY sensitive skin, even in my oily t zone. and i get red , inflamed skin, and acne very easily.

Okay, well, It hasnt even been one day since i used this. but...i just applied it 30 minutes ago, and OMG my skin is SUPER soft and not oily! i also used it as an eye cream.
I will update soon. the only thing is, it is a little sticky. ( i only wash my face at night btw , because of mu very sensitive skin)
but it has sank into my skin now. if you want to use this in the morning, and you are in a rush, you will have to wait a while for it to fully absorb, but thats my opinion.

Update: about 4 days since i started using this and I like it. since i started using , my skin kind of has had a "glow". It moisturizes perfectly, it makes my skin like kinda dewy, but not oily. but, if you have oily skin you might want to use something like a mask as well, to control your oily skin, once a week.

only thing is, its a little sticky for a while. i only wash and moisturize my face at night. i would only moisturize my face during the day if i workout or take a shower. when i wake up in the morning my face looks soft and healthy. but not perfect because i still have clogged pores, easily irritated skin and acne scars, but its still better before i was using this. Im thinking of using the nivea creme under my eyes.
Update: its been a while since i started using this, about 3 weeks i think. its okay if you want to save money or already have okay skin. but my skin needs something more. for the price its okay i guess. its not very moisturizing and it still looks kind of oily. didnt give that nice glow. i guess im just getting more interested in high end skin care now.

on 9/18/2013 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I just love this stuff!! This is the only moisturizer I can wear underneath my bb cream without making me oily/greasy. I will be using this beauty forever!

on 9/15/2013 4:27:00 PM

An allrounder if there is one. I never go without having a tube or pot of this in my bathroom!

on 9/14/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's super moisturizing, doesn't clog pores & leaves my skin so soft.

on 9/13/2013 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I forgot how amazing this creme is! I purchased a tub yesterday to keep in my backpack on the go and wow, using it this morning brings back so many good memories. I used to use this constantly and I just LOVE the fragrance. It's a silky consistency that soothes my very dry, sensitive skin. I've used Aveeno, Cetaphil, Clinique, Olay, etc. But this is seriously one of the best body cremes out there. It's ultra light yet as hydrating as a thick body cream without the greasy-factor. I'm not sure if I would use this on my face, but I've certainly considered it. It's a definite must have!! And super cheap. Most stores carry this 6 oz tub for around $5!

on 9/10/2013 5:03:00 AM

a little background, i have oily skin and i live in hot and humid Philippines. moisturizers tend to make me sticky and facial moisturizers tend to make me greasy. two hours after a shower, and my nose is shiny. ive read some really good reviews so i decided to buy this as a hand cream. whoa! works great. my skin drinks it up and it makes it visibly better. with trepidation, i used this on my face. im 36 and i have noticed my face looking gaut and dull. WOOOOOOWWW!!! i saw a big difference. my face is glowy, not shiny and my cheeks seem plumper. i love it. i have been using it for a month and no break outs. it DOES NOT make my makeup slide off and its super cheap too. it"s a wonderful product i will keep on buying.

PS. i have tried moisturizers from clarins, estee lauder, garnier, iwhite, and face shop oil free and i like this the best. its just that the other products worked fine but this one showed a remarkable difference in my skin.

on 8/20/2013 6:43:00 PM

I don't even know how I started using this cream for my face but man I'm glad I did. It's a no nonsense super comforting soft cream with a gel-like consistency that has a light fresh scent. It's perfect for my face. It visually plumps up the skin and depending on how little or how much you use it can be used year round.

I have also tried the classic Nivea Creme in the blue tin but it's just to thick and heavy for me. When I stumbled across this I fell in love.

It doesn't cause any sensitive reaction to my skin nor does it make my eyes water as some eye creams are prone to do. I admit I was a bit leery when I first started using it - was almost expecting it to clog my pores or cause problems. Nothing at all - just soft, hydrated, smooth & healthy looking skin.

Love it. It is economical and can be found pretty much anywhere. Even supermarkets. The price is extremely low and it's just a holy grail product to me. You can use it anywhere on your body as well. If you are a stickler for product hygiene I recommend the tube but it is also available in a pot like container as well.

If I had to pare down my regimen of skincare this would definitely be a "can not live without" product. Dove Soap + Nivea Soft Cream = Nice Complexion!

Finally , I have found a spare moisturiser for my Holy Grail daycream :) ..It's not My HG as the J&J Triple Effects one , but it's very good as it hydrates my combo skin without making it greasy ..It doesn't have SPF in it so it's perfect under MU in the evening or when taking photos .. very good price and easily available ..I am happy with my J&J but I cannot find it easily so I am using it sparingly ..
This is highly recommended for ladies with combo to dry (like me) skin or in winter ..

on 8/14/2013 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use this as a daily body moisturiser - it's lightly fragrant, sinks into the skin well, cheap and mine comes in a tube which is very handy. Unlike my Clinique deep comfort moisturiser, this one doesn't feel oily on my skin afterwards and doesn't leave any sticky residual.

Definitely a good every day body moisturiser but given the ingredients, I wouldn't use it on my face which is sensitive and acne prone.

On the front of mine, it advertises that it comes with jojoba oil and Vitamin E but I am not sure how much is in there!

on 8/13/2013 8:29:00 AM

I really loved this. I really did. I am a 22 year old young woman. I have bought moisturisers from leading brands such as L'occitane, chanel, expensive organic creams, biotherm, estee lauder everything! When i tried this i don't know why i didn't find this sooner. My skin is very dry and dehydrated, i used this and for the first time in a very long time my skin is no longer dry!! It is baby smooth. This is best applied after the shower so it sinks right in. The price is unbelievable cheap and works better than anything i have ever used before! A little goes a long way as with all moisturisers don't put so much on unlee you want your face to be a greasy mess. Love this!