Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 11/2/2013 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't use much moisturizer so I just get the little $1 sample tubs and it last me along time. I love how this doesn't break me out and it doesn't look greasy/oily on the skin. Not much to say other than its a perfect and simple moisturizer.

on 11/2/2013 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product on the hunt for a new moisturizer and after reading reviews, I decided to purchase this at my local superstore. I bought this version over the original blue container cream since people said this one is better for the face. I've been using this for sometime and it works well. My face has not broke out and my face feels hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. it works great under make up as well and doesn't make my face feel sticky. I don't mind the scent of the cream either. The only bad thing is the packaging as it is in the tub container so not exactly hygienic but I'd keep using it for the product. If only Nivea could make their products in a squeeze tube or a pump, that would be great! I would repurchase this cream once I run out. I bought the small travel size as well for traveling purposes. I'm glad some drugstore brands make travel size that are cheap. And as well, the price for the cream is cheap. well, I suppose most drugstore products are usually cheap in price but definitely great for being a drugstore brand.

on 10/27/2013 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This has become my go-to facial moisturizer. I discovered how well it works on my face on a cruise 2 years ago. My face was very sunburned and my nose an forehead was peeling. I had a sample size/to-go size of this creme and decided to use it on my face. To my surprise and delight it worked wonders for my face. The peeling skin vanished all day and my skin in general was smoother and brighter.

on 10/26/2013 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

PROS:
- It applies easy and quick, goes on very smooth.
-Not oily at all, at least on my body.
-The smell is super nice.
-The price is good for the amount you get.

CONS:
-None so far :)

on 10/20/2013 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I hate the ingredients... I hate perfume and mineral oil... I haven't got used to the smell...
However, my skin likes it... For reference, I live in Canada, where is super dry. and I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. First, it doesn't break me out...Second, it does keep my skin hydrated... I put it on my face before I go to bed, and the second day, I find my skin is bright, and neither oily nor dry... My face got dry easily during the night time, no matter what I used. The second morning would be dull and dry... After using this one, these symptoms are gone.

I only have used it for one week, so I will keep updated my comments...

Update:
I have been used this for a while now, and my skin definitely like it, though I don't like the smell. My acne is reduced now. Thanks god~~

on 10/19/2013 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am a 51 yr old man that uses this product daily and my skin looks great for my age. I love it and my wife loves how my skin looks since I have been using it.

on 10/13/2013 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this, it is amazing all over the body and the best facial moisturizer ever.. my sister, mom and I all use this! I have oily skin, and this feels so light and absorbs really well that after using it for so long i only worry about my makeup making me greasy. I have not broken out from this, but i'm not too acne prone either. smells really light and awesome... and the only part that i "hate" about this is that for the past say two years, i've neglected wearing any sunscreen because nothing compares to this... everything else makes me feel greasy and heavy and i feel like i'm never going to find a sunscreen that can come close to how amazing this is :(

on 10/9/2013 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's so light, I usually use this to school so when my friends hug me it won't feel sticky (don't judge, I'm sure most of you do that) the smell is babyish and awesome.. I don't think it's best for your face though

on 9/30/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im so sad this is so moisturizing on my super dry skin but it broke me out so mad :(

on 9/19/2013 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

My skin is Combination( oily forehead & nose) dry to normal everywhere else. my skin is easily dried out because i have VERY sensitive skin, even in my oily t zone. and i get red , inflamed skin, and acne very easily.

Okay, well, It hasnt even been one day since i used this. but...i just applied it 30 minutes ago, and OMG my skin is SUPER soft and not oily! i also used it as an eye cream.
I will update soon. the only thing is, it is a little sticky. ( i only wash my face at night btw , because of mu very sensitive skin)
but it has sank into my skin now. if you want to use this in the morning, and you are in a rush, you will have to wait a while for it to fully absorb, but thats my opinion.

Update: about 4 days since i started using this and I like it. since i started using , my skin kind of has had a "glow". It moisturizes perfectly, it makes my skin like kinda dewy, but not oily. but, if you have oily skin you might want to use something like a mask as well, to control your oily skin, once a week.

only thing is, its a little sticky for a while. i only wash and moisturize my face at night. i would only moisturize my face during the day if i workout or take a shower. when i wake up in the morning my face looks soft and healthy. but not perfect because i still have clogged pores, easily irritated skin and acne scars, but its still better before i was using this. Im thinking of using the nivea creme under my eyes.
Update: its been a while since i started using this, about 3 weeks i think. its okay if you want to save money or already have okay skin. but my skin needs something more. for the price its okay i guess. its not very moisturizing and it still looks kind of oily. didnt give that nice glow. i guess im just getting more interested in high end skin care now.