Avon Wash off Waterproof mascara

WASH-OFF WATERPROOF Mascara WATER/EAU AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER KAOLIN COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA HYDROGENATED SOY GLYCERIDES BUTYLENE GLYCOL BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE SORBETH-20 BEESWAX PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARIC ACID EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE TALC ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE PARAFFIN AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES MICA ULTRAMARINES TITANIUM DIOXIDE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLUE 1 LAKE CARMINE BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE MANGANESE VIOLET FERRIC FERROCYANIDE

on 9/2/2009 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this mascara as the sample and to my surprise it actually wasn't that bad. It hold a curl and separates my lashes. I did not experience any clumping, flaking, or smudging when wearing it so I think it is a good product.

on 8/25/2009 11:27:00 AM

I just got this mascara in Black and I'm super happy with it! It works real well. This does not clump or give racoon eyes at the end of a long day. It wears well and stays on till washed off with soap and water. I like the look this gives my lashes. I would repurchase.

on 8/20/2009 12:38:00 PM

I have very dry skin, and use a lot of moisturizing products around my eyes. Because of that I have a hard time finding any mascara that won't transfer through the day. I hoped for the best when I bought this one, and am very happy. It goes on just the way I like it, no clumping, every lash separated. The best part is that it wears wonderfully. No racoon eyes at the end of the day. Highly recommend! Will buy again!

on 8/9/2009 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I rarely use any avon products and tend to be very picky about my mascara...usually using more high end products...that being said..I stayed over at my sisters and forgot my mascara. She had an extra of this and gave it to me. I really liked it. I was so surprised. It did not clump, it did not give me racoon eyes mid day and it came off easily. It may not be my HG product but I always keep it around and use often. very pleasantly surprised.

on 8/6/2009 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this mascara cuz of all the great reviews I read from the Avon website, and they're true!! This is only the 3rd mascara I've ever tried, but I already really appreciate the fact that there are no clumps, it doesn't smudge onto my bottom of my eyes, it washes off easily with soap and water, and it holds my curls really well. I put on my mascara at 6:45am today and the curls still held until I showered at 10:30pm.. In my opinion, it adds just enough volume that I would use it every day, but I find that its still buildable without clumping if I wanted more volume for a special occasion or something. I haven't been using my other mascara since I tried this one (Maybelline Full & Soft), but I'll use it up eventually..haha

You can also get these for really cheap if you wait for a sale! I got them for only $2 a piece when regularly they're $6.50

I love this stuff. It is cheap as chips and works like a charm for me. I NEVER have flaking or smudging which is a shock cause I live in a dry, hot climate and I sweat...add that to my oily skin and it could be a disaster but this stuff does the job. It was $1.99, I ordered 1, tried it, loved it so I ordered 5 more.

on 7/30/2009 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Best mascara i have ever used. I have long dark-ish eyelashes that are kind of grey at the root and the tips and therefore just want a mascara to make them blacker and more defined. This mascara will not build volume or lengthen lashes, however if your number one priority is lasting power this mascara actually delivers. Absolutely no panda eye effect whatsoever after a long day, no smudging and absolutely no clumping when applying. I have used countless of high end mascaras that are absolute rubbish compared to this. Contrary to some MUA accounts it isn't the easiest mascara to remove, however a bit of time and tlc will see it come off pretty easily, i find it's best to swipe a bit of remover over your lashes and wait for it to dissolve for 20 seconds or so before slowly wiping/rubbing it off. You might use more remover with this mascara but just think of all the money you've saved by buying this instead of a mascara ten times the price!

on 7/24/2009 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this mascara for years because of a friends recommendation. I have bought different brands thinking I might like them better but I always come back to this. The mascara does not clump or give you raccoon eyes and is easy to wash off.

on 7/21/2009 2:34:00 PM

Before I started wearing contacts this mascara wasn't so bad. It was a bit clumpy but not more than most mascaras. Once I started wearing contacts I could no longer wear this. It irritated my eyes and made them sting if my eyes watered or got wet another way. It was awful when washing my face.

on 5/11/2009 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am very picky with mascara! This mascara is definitely one of my favorites!!! It has a more "wet" substance to it! It curls my long lashes and there are never any clumps! The only down side is it takes a long time to remove, But I will always continue to use it! I would buy this mascara if it was
$15! But its really cheap so that makes it even better! Would highly suggest to anyone who likes the full, combed out look! I apply a few coats...

Popular Mascaras