Kiss My Face Olive Oil Soap

3.7

Not tested on animals

Saponified Olive Oil, Water, Sodium Chloride

If youare looking for a natural moisturising soap, this one is good. I can use it on my face (oily skin) and I won't break out. I use it for my body mostly, and feel that it moisturises very well. I don't need to use as much body lotion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this soap because I've read so much about the moisturizing qualities of olive oil. This is an extremely soft soap, and needs a vented soap dish to dry on to keep it from getting mushy. The scent is nice and natural, but I didn't find it to be moisturizing at all. In fact my skin is dryer now in the spring than it was in the cold winter. I will not purchase this soap again.

I have naturally good skin but I wanted something cleansing an d natural to clean my face of the grime that comes with living in LA at the end of the day. The first few days were fine but then this mother made me break out. I now have tiny pimples on my cheeks and chin. I don't know what to do to get rid of them because I've never broken out before! Never again. UGH.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i've bought this soap off and on for years. i like that it is natural and doesn't over dry my skin. i use this in the shower on my body, not face, and it cleans like a soap minus the overly tight dryness. the bar comes in two sizes, regular and large. both will last a long while. i usually buy the regular size since it's a bit easier to hold when wet. i think my bar was about $2-$3 at whole foods. oh and the smell is not offensive.....it smells like....well, olive oil! (the pure olive soap, not the ones with added ingredients)

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I use this for my face. It leaves my skin radiant and moisturized.

I really like this soap. It has a nice, natural, subtle scent and doesn't not overly dry out your skin. Although I like to use body wash rather than soap in the shower, I take this with me when I travel or want to shower at the gym, and it works great.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I use this pure Olive Oil version (ie. unscented) for my sensitive areas while in the shower. Most other soaps are too harsh. This is just as good as my favourite pure olive oil soap from Greece. I dare not use the other versions such as Olive and Honey for those... uhm.. particular areas.. only because I'm extremely sensitive. Oh delicate me :)

I have used several variations of the Kiss My Face Olive Oil bars. My favorite is the one with lavender. It smells nice. I love that it is completely natural. I use this on my face and sometimes all over my body. It is a HUGE bar for the price. I have the large bar right now and I think it will last me forever.
When I ran out of the last bar, I started using some other drugstore cleansers on my face. I wound up with my first huge cystic zit that left a nice scar on my forehead and my entire face broke out. I started using the olive oil soap again two weeks ago and haven't had a pimple since. I think I've found my HG facial cleanser!
The bar can turn a little goopy if you leave it sitting in water. This time around I have just been setting it on a dry washcloth and it seems to be holding up just fine.
I highly recommend this! Go for the Olive Oil & Lavender bar! It is the best. The smell is nice and relaxing. And the lavender has the extra bonus of skin healing properties!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I had tried the Olive/Aloe and Olive/Honey, and didn't like either of them. So I tried the Fragrance Free -- I was surprised that I found it to be more moisturizing than the others. And like a few reviewers have said, I did find it to be somewhat squeaky in the shower, and didn't think it would be moisturizing enough...but afterwards, my skin did not feel dry. But for some reason, I just don't love this. I love the smell of the Fragrance Free, it's just a soft earthy scent and doesn't linger -- but I feel a little stripped, not dry like I do with other soaps, just sort of raw. For my face, I love the Earth Science ADE Creamy Cleanser. I'll continue the search.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This soap is what I always go back to after trying other things. I just tried DHC cleansing oil and am now paying the price for straying! I have huge cystic zits all over my forehead and chin. Kiss my face has never broken me out. Maybe after this I will have learned my lession.