Kiss My Face Olive Oil Soap

3.8

Not tested on animals

Saponified Olive Oil, Water, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid (a natural pH balance)

on 1/15/2008 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I use this for my face. It leaves my skin radiant and moisturized.

on 12/11/2007 1:01:00 AM

I really like this soap. It has a nice, natural, subtle scent and doesn't not overly dry out your skin. Although I like to use body wash rather than soap in the shower, I take this with me when I travel or want to shower at the gym, and it works great.

on 12/3/2007 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I use this pure Olive Oil version (ie. unscented) for my sensitive areas while in the shower. Most other soaps are too harsh. This is just as good as my favourite pure olive oil soap from Greece. I dare not use the other versions such as Olive and Honey for those... uhm.. particular areas.. only because I'm extremely sensitive. Oh delicate me :)

on 9/19/2007 6:56:00 PM

I have used several variations of the Kiss My Face Olive Oil bars. My favorite is the one with lavender. It smells nice. I love that it is completely natural. I use this on my face and sometimes all over my body. It is a HUGE bar for the price. I have the large bar right now and I think it will last me forever.
When I ran out of the last bar, I started using some other drugstore cleansers on my face. I wound up with my first huge cystic zit that left a nice scar on my forehead and my entire face broke out. I started using the olive oil soap again two weeks ago and haven't had a pimple since. I think I've found my HG facial cleanser!
The bar can turn a little goopy if you leave it sitting in water. This time around I have just been setting it on a dry washcloth and it seems to be holding up just fine.
I highly recommend this! Go for the Olive Oil & Lavender bar! It is the best. The smell is nice and relaxing. And the lavender has the extra bonus of skin healing properties!

on 9/14/2007 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I had tried the Olive/Aloe and Olive/Honey, and didn't like either of them. So I tried the Fragrance Free -- I was surprised that I found it to be more moisturizing than the others. And like a few reviewers have said, I did find it to be somewhat squeaky in the shower, and didn't think it would be moisturizing enough...but afterwards, my skin did not feel dry. But for some reason, I just don't love this. I love the smell of the Fragrance Free, it's just a soft earthy scent and doesn't linger -- but I feel a little stripped, not dry like I do with other soaps, just sort of raw. For my face, I love the Earth Science ADE Creamy Cleanser. I'll continue the search.

on 9/10/2007 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This soap is what I always go back to after trying other things. I just tried DHC cleansing oil and am now paying the price for straying! I have huge cystic zits all over my forehead and chin. Kiss my face has never broken me out. Maybe after this I will have learned my lession.

on 8/16/2007 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product. I got this at Whole Foods for about $3 or less, great price too. Yes, the soap was a bit ugly, so what? I used it on my face and it removed my make up perfectly! My face felt smooth and soft afterwards, plus it hydrated my skin well. I also love the smell of this product, it is a very natural smell along with olives. Mmmm. I can't wait to try KMF's other soaps!

I thought this soap was ok. I bought it for use as a face soap but ended up using it as a face soap and body soap while traveling. I liked it because it has safe ingredients and was pretty inexpensive. It cleaned my face well, but it wasn't anything amazing.
The smell wasn't awful but wasn't great either. It was a pretty gross color (whoever mentioned army green/brown was right on) and mine also mettled into this slimy, congealed goo... but even so, it was still long lasting. These complaints are due to the fact that they haven't added any unnecessary ingredients to the soap, which I support, but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 7/8/2007 8:39:00 PM

I really like using olive oil products because the skin on my body is very dry, and I have found that olive oil products really hydrate my skin. The KMF soap is great- I use this on both my hair and my face, and also to wash my hands. I have found that the soap is great for washing my face in the winter months, and the soap is definitely not overdrying on my body. I like this does not have a strong scent like the Serious Skin Care olive oil products do, and I like KMF olive oil products better than SSC olive oil overall. I also like that Kiss my Face is natural, and my sister likes using this soap as well.

on 5/27/2007 6:37:00 PM

This broke me out in cystic pimples :( The olive oil was definately the culprit.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products