July 25, 2014 | 1909 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials Anti-perspirant Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by PollyJean24

I love this deodorant because it works and it has a nice, non-overpowering smell. I absolutely hate all of those "powder fresh" smells. They are always so overbearing and disgustingly sweet smelling. I swear, all I can smell all day are my "powdery fresh" armpits!

This stuff is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by mintyjulep

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice scent that fades quickly. Moisturizing and gentle, but not 100% effective in the summer. I use this in the fall/winter due to its moisturizing properties and lady Mitchum clear gel unscented in the summer. Tends to break off near the bottom when you are close to the end, so keep a spare on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Sarah0926

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my fav. deodorant. I love the smell, I love that it doesn't leave any white marks on my clothes, and the only deodorant that doesn't turn white shirts a yellowish color. I wear scrubs daily to work, and usually end up wearing a white shirt underneath. Prior deodorants have always turned them yellow(even though I don't sweat much)..but this one keeps my shirts white. Whew!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by ChuckysBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is great. well after a while of using it its really nothing too special but i love the smell & the fact that it keeps my skin smooth. if you wait 5 minutes before putting on clothes then there wont be any white marks on your darker clothes. i never see any on my lighter clothes. ive sweated a little less using this but i never really sweated that much to begin with.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2008 11:41:00 PM More reviews by HornSister

I love the scent. It's really clean and fades after a while...or maybe I just don't notice it. It irritated the heck out of my skin when I first used it, but I put it away for a while and when I came back, it worked! (Why you would do that...I don't know =)) My skin's much smoother than it used to be. It doesn't leave white marks on my clothes. Since I don't sweat much, I can't judge it's antiperspirant qualities, but as a deodorant, it works really well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Supergirl17

I bought this to use during the day, just to keep me fresh since I use Certain Dri at night. It seemed to last all day, and kept me from smelling, but I hated the scent. Smells very, very chemically... I coulden't stand it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by reasonle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

average deoderant. i sweat a bunch and this hasnt helped me there. what i do like is secret deoderant. it somehow reduces my sweating alot! even more than those new clinical strength lines. this one's smell is nice as soon as you put it on, but i feel that by the end of the day the pretty smell goes kinda funky.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2007 11:20:00 PM More reviews by sunkisstbellY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bottle looks so cute! It's a pretty good deodorant, though the cucumer smell can get a little cloying after a while. It keeps me pretty dry! My mom, my best friend and I all use it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by gmy76z

It doesnt work as well as others i have tried and doesnt go on clear. I dont like it very much. I am definately trying another kind next.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2007 1:05:00 AM More reviews by LolaPistola

It's a good deodorant; it smells good and works well. I haven't had any irritation with it. It will leave residue on darker shirts if you dress right after applying, not the worst I've seen.It's cheap too, I'm definitely pleased with it.