October 30, 2014 | 1844 users online

Concealers - Sheer Cover - Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by AmandaAngel0802

A creamy concealer that goes on smoothly. I always use a brush first in dots then blot with my finger to make it go on without coming off. Great for covering underskin pimples (where there's no head but pronounce bump on the face) Make sure to smooth it out or it will cause the makeup to cake.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by AshleyBB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product because it has two colors. Sometimes I use a fake tanner and use the darker shade. It covers pretty well, it's not too heavy and I am very sensitive to heavy products. I would not buy it again because I would like to try a higher end brand.

UPDATE:

After using this for over a year it has made lines appear under my eyes. I think it's just way to thick and heavy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by gildedangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay concealer. Its not very creamy and it did not work for me. I got this in Light and it was too dark. Not much product even comes in it, I will not repurchase. For reference I am NW20 in MAC's Studio Fix Powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very sheer. Not good for covering blemishes. I use it under my eye, that's all I can think of to do with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by dtn06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far so good. I just purchased the Tan/Dark duo concealer from ebay. I tried it out tonight on some dark spots that are very hard to cover (even with traditional makeup). It worked out perfectly. I don't know how it holds up to a full day yet but the fact that it covered so well and matched my skin tone is very promising. I haven't tried it for under eye coverage yet but hopefully the results are equally as good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 2:37:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful creamy texture, very easy to blend and great for under the eyes without being dry or going into lines. The lighter side of the light compact is very peachy so good for covering the blue circles under the eyes.

I found it caused enlarged and blocked pores on my nose when I tried it for covering redness and broken capillaries. So maybe it's better for under eyes or dry skin? Also, both sides of the "Light" compact were too dark. I wasn't given the "extra-light" choice when I ordered, but maybe its not available in my country.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by faithaa

If you are PPP or very light, like me, order the "Extra Light" from www.sheercover.com, or ask for it on your mail order. Otherwise, you will get "Light," which is a medium shade of yellow-ivory.

This also makes a great eye-shadow base.

I am using the dual-shade of the "Light" kit, which is a sort of greenish-beige, to cover red spots under makeup. That is the only way I can use the shade.

The cover of my extra light concealer is difficult to open. Use some sort of tool, or you risk breaking your nails.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Sherrytimes5

The 'light' concealer was way too dark for my face. I really think it should have been considered dark. The lighter color was orange, and when I did try it on my face with the rest of the makeup kit, you could see the spots where I put the concealer on underneath the mineral powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2008 6:26:00 AM More reviews by maraschino_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The texture is quite cool because I've never used a concealer with such a light texture. The only thing is that sometimes I have to layer it up to get the same amount of coverage I would get from my heavier Maybelline Coverstick. I pat it on to get the fullest coverage. I don't find myself reaching for it as much as my Coverstick but I keep one in my bag just in case.

Update 17/04/09: I don't even use this anymore. It sits in my bag because I have other products that I don't need to work so hard with to get good coverage. Pretty expensive for something I don't really use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sm89

Love this concealer! It does flake up after some time if you don't use a good moisturizer with it, I use an Avon eye cream and then apply this. It looks VERY natural if applied the right way :-) I use it on my eyelids to get them a neutral look, non-colored eye shadow