July 30, 2014 | 2014 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 6:09:00 AM More reviews by MajorasMask

This is a pigmented bronzer that is matte yet will not make you look dirty! Only one lippie off because of crappy packaging but the product itself is lovely. Even though I'm super pale, it doesn't matter too much if I use Rimmel's "sunlight" because this adds so much dimension to my extremely pale/blank face! A great bronzer from the drugstore! And just to note, I actually favor this bronzer versus the famous ELF blusher bronzer duo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by sheilsthedeal

Amazing quality for such a good price. It looks natural on my very pale skin, and the product lasts FOREVER! I apply quite liberally daily, and I not had to repurchase in well over 6 months!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by erbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my must-have products! I'm very fair and this is the ONLY bronzer I've ever tried that doesn't make me look like I belonged in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. It's very natural! I wear it all year long.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by agentashx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I saw all the good reviews on this product and I loved the price ... but I have to say it turned my fair skin slightly orange...I am definitely going back to my clinique bronzer but at least I didn't spend a lot on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by cocofern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a whole bunch of cheap bronzers that I've been using recently, unfortunately they are all very shimmery and never stay in place.
I wanted to try something new that isn't overly sparkly but is also affordable. I consulted MUA and found this product to have many great reviews. I was torn between purchasing this bronzer or NYC - but the store I went to did not carry (or was out of) the NYC shade I was looking for, so I bought this instead. I am so glad that I did because this product rocks! I tried it for the first time today and am in love. It has absolutely no shimmer which makes it more versatile, I can actually apply it all over my face instead of certain areas. I applies smoothly and evenly. I tend to find that most bronzers look muddy and cling to certain areas on the skin - making my face look dirty. I did not have that problem with this bronzer.

It only cost about $4 at Target which is a steal imo. The only thing I dislike about it is the packaging. The lid comes off the packaging completely, and it is just a clear plastic which I feel would break very easily if I were to carry this around in my purse regularly.

Awesome product that does exactly what it is supposed to. I've been wearing it for about 6 hours and it still looks very even. So happy and definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Rimmel Natural Bronzer is the only bronzer I'll use. I have very fair skin so any other bronzers I've tried look very orangey or dirty on my skin. This gives me a really nice, healthy glow without it being obvious that I'm wearing bronzer. I also love that it's matte - most other bronzers I've tried have sparkles in them that look very silly when you're out and about during the day or at work. I would highly recommend this to other fair skinned girls looking for a pretty glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ulaxoxo

I actually really like this bronzer and I think it's pretty hard finding a decent drugstore bronzer that isnt streaky, muddy or too orange. I've tried all the colors from this line and they are all matte, and natural looking and perfect for contouring the face. However, they are a natural matte so they don't look harsh and fake. It does an amazing job of warming up my face when layered over foundation or sans makeup which is a staple for me once summers over because i don't want to have a fake bronze apperance but a "glow from within look". the price is unbeatable, so even if you buy it you're not going to disappointed just from losing 4 bucks. the only downfall is the packaging i like that its a big pan and i can swirl my brush but the plastic top makes it difficult for travel because it comes off easily, but the product itself is great so i deal with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have light-medium skin and I really have absolutely no interest in bronzers. But, I realized that I should have one anyways to add some sort of dimension to my face, especially in the winter when I'm fairer. I definitely didn't want to fork out a good amount of money on something like the NARS Laguna bronzer so I turned to the drugstore. After some misses, I tried this one and it was perfection!!! It adds the slightest bit of color where I want it and really makes my face glow just a little more. I'm sure it's, but it's perfect for a light, not so noticeable swash of color. Did I mention it's cheap too?? Makes it even better!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by mollyw00d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am an NC15-NC20, so bronzer is a very important part of my makeup routine. I have tried many different bronzers, and this is by far the best one I have ever used. Even after applying many layers of these other bronzers, they always disappeared by the end of the day.

This one has the perfect amount of color for my skin, looks natural, is buildable and blendable, is nice and light, is perfectly matte but doesn't look cakey, and, most importantly for me, lasts all day long without even starting to fade. And it only cost me about $3-$4.

The only possible cons I can even think of would be the packaging (it has a fairly impractical plastic lid, but this is what helps keep the price of this product so cheap), but I have not had a problem with it. It may be more of an issue for people who often carry their makeup around in a makeup bag, because I've heard the lid tends to break. Also, the sun design in the bronzer disappears over the course of a week, but that doesn't matter to me, and I think the bronzer will last me a while (I would guess maybe 4-6 months?) before it runs out.

So for about $8 to stay bronzed for a year, this bronzer is 100% worth it.

I would highly recommend this product for anyone and everyone (if you have medium or dark skin, I would recommend a darker color of this bronzer), and I think I will keep repurchasing it for a long, long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by ilovesleepingwithsirens

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I should've gotten a darker shade..
but it's not really pigmented and doesn't show up :(
I would buy this again in a darker shade though because it's natural/isn't shimmery.