November 23, 2014 | 1153 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Sunlight Color Corrector

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2008 2:01:00 AM More reviews by JessoXD

This concealer is OK, don't know if I will buy again. I am not crazy about it but it's better than all other under-eye concealers I've tried but one, and that one is expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2008 7:22:00 AM More reviews by ozlem

PROS:Nice color, gives a light effect under the eyes and changes the look with highlighting. CONS: I tried it wet or dry, i tried less and more, but it always look cakey and wavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by met451

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this with the group of samples from their website; I have dark under eye circles that are difficult to hide. I used to use a cream concealer but because my eyes water and my skin is naturally oily, it would look horrible by mid-day. That said, I was really pleasantly surprised by this. First glance and the color of this and I was convinced that it wouldn't work, but it actually works quite well on me as long as I don't go overboard with the color (after all, yellow is yellow no matter much you rub it in). I put this on with my ELF foundation brush (only a $1) and then put some of the regular fair matte foundation over it and it looks completely natural. Overall, I really like this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by kapooey

I use sunlight and then tan to cover my undereye circles. A lot of people just use sunlight to cover their circles and think that that's going to work. IActually no, sunlight is so yellow because it's suppose to counteract the blue circles but you're suppose to use a concealer that matches your skin after it. The combo of sunlight and tan works wonderfully to cover my dark circles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by angelyshis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For reference I am MAC NC35, EM Buttered Tan and Light Tan mixed. I inherited very dark under eye circles. This is a great product, but I didn't find it covered well enough on it's own. I use LM Concealer topped with a dab of EM Peach concealer (really counteracts the blue in my circles), then a dab of the Sunlight. The Sunlight helps to keep the peach from looking too....well......peach. Also when I need a little brightening I add some Sunlight to my EM foundation. All EM concealers I find are better when applied with a fluffy eyeshadow type brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2008 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ilookcool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This might be the only product in this line that doesn't quite live up to what it's claimed to do. It doesn't conceal my under-eye dark circles, only making them more obvious. I think it might be because yellow isn't the best color to conceal bluish dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by ms_jillian_leigh

I've inherited my dark circles, and eye creams and long nights of sleep don't do anything to put a dent in them. This concealer, however, practically erases them. I generally put this on over my intensive fair concealer, and the circles disappear. This is, hands down, the best under eye concealer I've used, and I would highly recommend for fair-skinned girls with sligt yellow undertones. I wear Fairly Light foundation in EM and am NC20 in MAC, so this is a good color match. If you have a darker complexion or rosier undertones, this might not be a great match. It's my HG, though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not the best concealer but does work on my under-eye circles, I only use this if I REALLY need it and I have to apply it lightly and perfectly or I look weird. It gets a bit cakey if overdone and I hate spending that much time on my makeup. I apply it after primer but before foundation, as it needs to blend in. As inexpensive as it is I might buy this again but there are better ones out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Jackie85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The sunlight concealer is a bit strange......the color is really yellow and it seems like the concealer just lay ontop of the skin...looks really bad actually. I think I look 10 years older wearing this one....terrible!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by wph

The problem with Sunlight concealer (for me at least), that it does NOT want to blend. It just sits there on top of my skin. The color could get unnatural for darker skin tone, in my opinion, though it sometimes work for me (I'm NC30). I layer Sunlight concealer with Spring concealer to make it less ghostly. I'm not buying this product because the sample size would get a good mileage out of it. If I do run out, I think I will stick to concealer/highlighter wand from Maybelline Age Rewind.