Everyday Minerals Blush

4.5

Not tested on animals

on 1/14/2008 10:26:00 PM

How many blushes can one gal own? I just received a Mini Custom Kit from EM containing Chit Chat, Nick Nack, Soft Touch, Weekend Getaway, Pink Ribbon, and Apple. This is in addition to the colors I already owned (Email Me, Waffle Cone, Snooze Bar, and Best Friends). Do I have an addiction? I have yet to meet a blush in this collection that I do not like. I am amazed that all of these wonderful blushes work so well on my fair skin. They blend beautifully and look very natural. Unfortunately I wasted my time and money on BEs blushes before I found these beauties. The Mini Custom Kit with 6 blushes from EM cost $18 - the same price as ONE blush from BE.

on 1/14/2008 5:01:00 PM

I have to say "ditto" to the previous reviewer...I have tried like 10 of their blushes, and fell in love with them all!!! My fav's are Chit Chat, Girl's Day, Theme Park, Corner Office, and B&B. These are all sparkly shades, and they are the most gorgeous blushes I have ever found, and believe me I've tried A LOT of brands! They make me look so perfectly polished and radiant! They go on perfectly, not too dark, not too light, so no worries about streaks or splotches! I wish I could buy them all!!! With such generous sample sizes, what are you waiting for??!!

on 12/26/2007 1:35:00 PM

Love all the blushes that I've tried:
best friends, dvr saturday, chit chat, and natural
they are all different and all beautiful. I think they would go with all complexions, they give such a natural, sheer wash of color, you can't go wrong. I am such an EM fan

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I purchased three of these blushes in "Weekend Getaway," "Best Friends," and "Nick Nack" as part of their custom "mini kit," so these came in slightly smaller "mini" containers (2.5 grams) than the full size (6 grams) product comes in. But when I consider how much use I'm going to get out of this "mini" size, it's just perfect!

When you look at these shades in the container, they all look remarkably similar, but there are subtle differences on my skin, and I love them all. These are all beautiful, very subtle and natural colors, and they all look great on my pale skin. Plus, the container they come in has a sifter, and the somewhat small lid is just perfect for swirling the color onto my BE flawless application brush. Unlike other mineral blushes, these are very subtle and realistic tones. Not too strong, but not too light. Not overloaded with shimmer, but not too chalky-matte, either.

What I love about EM's blushes (so far) is that they are subtle. I don't have to worry about blending these colors with Mineral Veil (or another translucent powder) to tone them down so that they work with my paler complexion. A light application leaves me with a "my cheeks but better" sort of look. With heavier application they are still beautiful and don't cake up or look too shimmery. They're just perfect for the natural/subtle look that I love. I just might try some "mini" sizes of several other shades one of these days!

on 11/29/2007 2:03:00 PM

I'm reviewing the new batches of blushes from june till present.
Until recently I would've put 5 lippie, because EDM was the best blushmaker I've tried. Then the colors inconsistencies appeared, even my favourite Apple now have a twin which isn't a bit like its sister.
The new staying power for the new batches isn't impressive compared to the older versions.
I'm on my search for a new blushmaker..

on 11/12/2007 8:59:00 AM

Well this is my first review here, and it had to be for these wonderful blushes!!
Before EM, I never wore blushes, because I thought it was not natural looking... Then I bought my EM foundation, and naturally took the kit with the blushes. Waaow! It was surely one of the best discovery of the year (not to mention EM foundation!)
So, to say it quickly :
- Wonderful colors, a lot of choice, for every taste and every skin.
- Very blendable, and you can layer them easily, to create differents looks with the same blush.
- Good staying powder, I had a few issues with that at the beginning, but with a good moisturizing cream, a good base and a little silk dust at the top, it stays almost all day.
- The price... dirty cheap!
- All natural ingredients

I have : best friends, nick nack, girls day, evening out, anytime, splendid, siesta, sunday brunch, B&B, once and again, soft bronzer, chit chat. Love them all, cannot tell which one is my HG!
(I'm NC25 in MAC foundation, and now that's winter, light olive with a little golden fair in EM foundation)

on 10/20/2007 11:33:00 AM

Before I placed my order for their blushes, I read all the very helpful reviews here. I choose "Best Friends", "Nick Nack", and "Weekend Getaway". I LOVE them all!

I used Fairly Light Neutral in Intensive Formula. I have light skin with natural pink undertones - which I do not want to enhance.

A little bit of Everyday Minerals blush goes a long way. The colors blend beautifully on my skin.

on 7/23/2007 2:04:00 PM

I love these blushes. I have tried atleast 6, and they are all very natural, and compliment my skintone. I wear light neutral foundation, and my favorite blushes are apple, and swimming pool. Try them, they are amazing!

on 7/14/2007 1:01:00 AM

This review is for 'Splendid' - I absolutely love this new blush from EM. A deep, rich, cool lavender shade that looks completely natural upon application. It has a hint of shimmer, which when well blended, is subtle enough to render a vibrant, healthy flush that does not scream 'made-up'. Good choice for understated sculpting under cheekbones. Will buy again. For reference, my complexion is fair-light/cool, with light eyes and medium brown, highlighted hair.

on 6/19/2007 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I still haven't found a blush I like from EM, but I'll keep trying. I'm a Medium Beige Neutral. Girl's Day is a very glittery pinky mauve-brown which is an interesting shade, but the sparkle is way too much, and it's too time-consuming trying to put on the microscopic amount which looks good. Siesta is too pale and chalky on me. B&B, a darker coral, is too dark and intense of a color. I guess I may try Apple next, since so many people seem to like it, though I'm afraid that one will be chalky like Siesta.

These stay on all day without budging, and a little goes a long way, so the value is excellent.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products