Almay Nearly Naked LIQUID foundation

3.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7. 5%, Titanium Dioxide 6. 0%, Zinc Oxide 2. 0%. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Isotridecyl Isonanoate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Isostearate, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf Juice), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Retinyl Palmitate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract (Apple), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract (grape), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Trisiloxane, Lauric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Trihydroxystearin, Aluminum Hydroxide, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Saccharide Isomerate Alumina, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Zinc Oxide (CI77947).

This is my HG d/s foundation. I LOVE IT. It provides the perfect coverage, it doesn't feel like I have heavy makeup on my face, and it doesn't make me oily or break out (I have combo to sensitive skin). I usually throw it together with my moisturizer for during the day, and I will use it purely concentrated to cover any problem areas. I honestly cannot recommend this foundation enough.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best drugstore foundation. Doesn't make my skin feel oily and covers exactly what I need it to! I will repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the foundation that I use and I love it. It definitely does not give a lot of coverage, which is why it's called nearly naked, but that is exactly what I need. It does not feel heavy on your face at all, gives your face a "i can still breathe" feeling. It will not however cover your acnes or pimples, you have to get a different foundation for that. The other downside is the packaging, kinda hard to use it especially when you are in a rush. But I love this foundation regardless. =)

Used this in the summer, when i really didnt feel like wearing alot of makeup because it was humid. It feels so nice on my skin, very moisturizing! Does not have alot of coverage, but back then my skin didnt need it, however now is a different story haha

Minimizes the look of my pores, evens my skin tone. Would probably buy this again if my skin ever stops looking horrible.

I love this foundation. I use it with a rimmel primer and It does a great job of lasting all day. The color *280 warm* matches my skin perfectly and its not to heavy or too thin! I dont really like the price but it didnt stop me from buying it again! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I heard some pretty good reviews on this and decided to give it a try. I was trying to go for a light foundation and this did it. However the packaging was HORRIBLE. It did not look good on my skin at all and the shade i got (naked) was too dark. You would deffinetly need a primer with this. Doesnt last long and was patchy by the end of the day even with moisterizer. Will never get it again.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a really lovely product! Too bad it doesn't come with a pump, because pouring the foundation out wastes some.
This foundation is really comfortable, it feels like wearing nothing at all. Does a nice job of evening the skintone. It doesn't cover flaws/imperfections like acne or scarring, but a little cover up fixes that. This foundation's lightest shade, "Ivory", is a great match for my skin which is pleasing because many brands don't have a foundation pale enough for my skintone. Thumbs up!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

hhmm well i thought this was an ok product. ive been on the search for my HG tinted moisturizer since Burts Bees DC theirs (cries big tears). this isnt going to be my HG but i think it will get me through till i can find a new one.
ok so here it goes!
i saw this in the store and couldnt decide if i wanted to try this or Revlon. i decided to pick this one up because it seemed to match my skin color better. so i put some on while sitting in my truck (taking advantage of that nat light) and my first thoughts were OMG ITS WAY TOO PINK & GREASY!
BUT after a few mins the pink went away, im assuming it was just from me rubbing my face and the greasy went away too. the greasiness settled down to a very nice powdery feel. i guess you just need to give this stuff a few mins to do its thing ;)
overall id buy it again considering the coloring matched my skintone quite nicely, its light but covers well & it has SPF 15!

*Note: there are 2 ivory colors, one is yellow toned and one is pink toned. Ivory 120 is the pink toned which is what i grabbed.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really, really do not like this product. I have combination to dry skin. I'm prone to a little bit of shine on my t-zone, but not oil. At least, not unless I use this product. This stuff is GREASY. By 9 am it was sliding off my face. I re-powdered, but by lunch I was oil city again. I bought this foundation to even out my complexion, which it does reasonably well, but rather than look like my skin but better, it looks like my skin in 8th grade. Definitely will not purchase again. May let my mom try it, she has very dry skin. The one thing I actually do like about this product is the bottle. I feel that it closes very securely.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I liked this. The shade was pretty good (I tried Buff 140), not orangey, the coverage was shear to medium, and it lasted for about 5-6 hours, which is pretty good for my skin. It didn't accentuate my pores or any wrinkles, but it didn't give me a flawless look either. It seems thicker in the bottle than on the face, spread easily and blended nicely.
Just a pretty darn good liquid foundation and it comes off easily with make-up remover (not a lot of excess pulling and tugging).