Almay Liquid Eyeliner

3.6

Water , Propylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Oleyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate , Hectorite , Cellulose , Acrylates , C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isopropylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Iron Oxides , Mica CI 77491, 77492, 77499 - May Conatain , Titanium Dioxide CI 77019 - May Conatain , Ultramarines CI 77007 - May Conatain

on 4/2/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I have bought this product many times, it has become my favorite eyeliner. It is easy to use, and it last a really long time. It is safe for contact wearers which many high end products are not, or at least don't mention that they are. The tip makes it easy to draw a straight line, if you use it on its side its gonna look chuncky so you want to have the tip pointing at you. It creates the cutest wing, and its really easy to remove with just facial cleanser. It does burn a bit if you get it in the inner corners so you just gotta be careful. I even drew butterflies on the sides of my temples with this for halloween and it didn't smudge, the tip is like a little paint brush. Awesome stuff.

on 3/4/2012 4:27:00 PM

This is my go to liquid eyeliner. In my opinion it is better then a lot of high end brands. It goes on so smoothly and super black. It stays on all day without me having to reapply and it doesnt smear or run either. It dries up pretty fast which is what i love about it! This doesnt burn my eyes at all either but i have used the lancome liquid eyeliner before and that one really does burn my eyes.

on 2/18/2012 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love love this eyeliner! As with most products I try and buy, If i see it on someone and like how it looks, I want to buy it too lol, I saw this girl with this on and was like what eyeliner are you wearing? When she told me I was surprised, nevertheless, I still went out and bought, and I love it! It stays on my lids all day, its really dark black and I love how it apply s. It dries fast and if I mess up its easy to fix. Love doing little flicks fir a subtle cat eye. Becoming Hg for me.

on 12/28/2011 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this after my beloved Revloy colorstay liquid eyeliner started stinging too much for comfort. Im pretty disappointed in this eyeliner mostly because it smudges too much for my type of skin (I believe my eyelids are oily though)...I also felt stinging on my eyelids after after appliying this. The color is not that impressive either. (I got brown and it wasnt that dark). Wont be purchasing again.

on 11/22/2011 11:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm thrilled to have found a liquid "dip" liner that also has a felt tip! I had been using Avon's forever because that specific kind of liner is (I have come to realize) really hard to find. I decided to look for another brand because Avon's runs badly half day through and the color was too light for my liking.

Alas, Almay comes!! Where to begin?? The felt tip is amazing (a bit firmer than I'm used to, but it helps me draw more precisely). The color is also fantastic; a rich, deep brown that dries matte. Dark enough to emphasize, but without looking harsh against my light skintone.

The staying power is slightly better than Avon's (without a primer). I have yet to try it over my Too Faced Shadow Insurance and see how it holds up. I will most certainly repurchase when needed. Can't remember exactly how much it cost, but I'm sure it was a hell of a lot cheaper than the MAC liquid liner I bought before this and absolutely despise.

Good job Almay!! PS: Contrary to what most reviewers say, this did *not* sting or irritate my eyes in the slightest. And I wear prescription contacts every day!!

on 10/25/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have switched through so many eye liners. I come back to this one often because it works great for me. I don't have a problem with it running or smudging, unless of course I touch my eye if fall asleep. It's easy to apply & lasts a long time. This stuff has been around for so long & I can see why. It's simple, cheap, & works great.

on 9/11/2011 2:37:00 PM

Not the best liquid eyeliner, but I did like it. My only real problem with this is the application tip, it wasn't a brush at all so it was irritating to use. This eyeliner isn't waterproof and did tend to smudge near the corner of my eyes. It did last a very long time though and was a dark enough black.

on 8/28/2011 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I initially quite liked this eye liner. Though I struggled to create a straight line, I was confident with practice that issue would fade. And, yes, it stung a bit for a few minutes afterwards...but such is the price of beauty! Or so I thought.

Because then I was at my Borders reading a book a solid hour of applying the liner. I was in the store for a good three hours. It was a wee bit hot and humid but nothing drastic. My eyes began to hurt a bit, but I thought nothing of it...mainly because the book was so good. But when I stood up to go buy it, suddenly my eyes were not merely uncomfortable, they were BURNING. I walked as fast as I could out of that store, combating a deep desire to rub my eyes to make the pain STOP, but not wanting to look insane. I ultimately rubbed them and then threw on some sunglasses. My eyes at this point were streaming liquid as if I was sobbing because they were so irritated.

That was in DC during Spring. I'm now in Arizona. There is no way in hell I'm risking that eyeliner near my eyes again.

on 8/24/2011 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is one of the best liquid eyeliners I've ever used. It last through out the day and looks so smooth. It doesn't have that crack look at the end of the day either. It comes with a felt tip wand so application is easier for me. The wand/felt tip could be a lot better,but overall the content is simply wonderful! Better than most department and drug store liquid liners!

on 7/27/2011 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

i will deffinatly buy this product again and again and again. It stays on forever and has great colour. dose not smudge, almay is non-animal tested. The little bottle seems to never end even though i wear it like everyday. LOVE IT!

Top Rated Almay Products