April 23, 2014 | 2100 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by JYCarson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On it's own, not such a great concealer, it's not opaque enough to cover any major discolorations but works great with my Hard Candy Glamoflauge. This matches my skin tone almost perfectly but the glamoflauge is way too light. So I layer this over it once it's dry to have a perfect match. The 2 together last all day with minimal transfer to my face mask I have to wear at work. I am not a huge fan of wand concealers but I can deal with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by clipsNcurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color stay line. This product gave me medium coverage. It works well on red marks or tiny pimple, but didn't work so good on a fresh raised pimple...if anything it made it stand out more. I think I would buy this again. It never made my acne marks worse and I did notice acne marks would fade faster then they would have with a normal concealer.
Overall not a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I use this concealer on blemishes. I am too nervous to use it under my eyes due to the acid in the product. It works fairly well for me. It is thick and creamy enough for good coverage. The shade in Light is perfect for my skin tone too.

I find it too expensive in South Africa therefore its not worth buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by kaaaching

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this made me happy :) its the only concealer that last long on my oily skin kinda light for the colour medium it has medium coverge wierdly if i pat really fast it disapears and it does help with blemishes wish it had a brush though

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by maggiecuda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer. In fact, it's the only one that's worked for me, drugstore-department store. I think it's the staying power, and the color match that makes it such a winner in my book. It's been the only one to stick to my face all day. In CAN look powdery if over-applied. When covering a blemish, I apply it OVER my foundation (using the shade closest to my skintone). I apply just to the blemish, not using too little, because if you add, it tends to get too heavy, and not too much, because then you have to start over. I use either my ring finger or a small brush to gently press it as it sets, blending into the surrounding skin.

The trick is to use the right amount, and to apply it correctly. Don't set it with too much powder; it'll stay without it, and the powder can tend to make it look too heavy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by beautyjamie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this concealer does not cover at all. it doesn't have a wide range of shades and it wears off in maybe 2 hours? it isn't worth it but the only thing i like about it is the packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by BrunettePrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this concealer is amazing. I have clear skin but will get a pimple every now and then, this stuff actually heals as good as it covers for me! I like it more then MAC's Studio Finish. It stays put all day and looks invisible on my face because it blends in so well.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by starrynight8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this a long time ago, and it was probably my 3rd or 4th concealer. This did nothing for me. I did go on nicely, with SOME coverage, but it wore off in a couple of hours, which isn't something very helpful. I will not be repurchasing. The only good thing is that it didn't break me out.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by DBusta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it was part of the ColorStay line, only to be disappointed. This did not cover..at all. If anything, it only broke me out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by vanbergc

Got this for concealing any active spots on my face. Didn't cover at all. Didn't help with clearing up spots. Threw this away after great frustration.