August 21, 2014 | 960 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about 2 years and I Love it! I think it works well to cover the blemishes and dark spots I have; you just need to be careful about putting too much, as sometime it does not blend too well.
My family tells me it helps make my face look clearer, I'm not sure if it actually will lighten the appearance of blemishes alone... I have not used anything else consistently, but I will branch out soon, this will be my go-to.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by devilzfood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Yes that's right, five lippies. It's glorious.

I recently discontinued use of full-coverage foundation after five years of wearing it every day, non stop. When I wore full-coverage foundation, it covered like 95% of areas that needed to be "concealed," and since I don't break out very often, I rarely paid any attention to concealer. I had some mac liquid stuff - it really wasn't that great, so I hardly wore it.

Now I'm wearing more tinted moisturizers and sheer foundations so concealing my weirdly pigmented areas is MUCH MORE important. I'm a pale girl, so my red cheeks and t-zone stick out like a sore thumb if not properly concealed.

Since I have what I feel is a pretty dang large area that needs to be concealed (cheeks, chin, nose, forehead - jeez, is there anything left?), I need a concealer that is not too thick and that blends in flawlessly with my natural skin tone, but that still offers a decent amount of coverage so i can get the pink/red skin to look not-so-red.

I bought this in fair and it absolutely matches my skin tone in every way. Hard Candy was much too yellow and too dark for me, and this one is a little pink (very little) so it covers up the red without changing the color of my skin.

I personally think the lasting power is great. I've used it both under and over foundation/tinted moisturizer, and always use it over a face primer. I have really...annoying skin in the winter and my cheeks tend to get flakey which can make everything else a pain to apply, but this concealer glides on and doesn't cake in those areas.

You know how some girls say "oh i just dab on some concealer and don't even need foundation" and you get mad jealous? Well for me, with this concealer, I can actually be that girl. It's pretty rad. I'll still poke around and see if I can find something better, but I think at least on the drugstore level, it can't get any better than this.

Keep in mind, I haven't dabbled too much in my quest for the perfect concealer, so if I find something made from unicorn dust that transforms me into a fairy or something I'll come back and edit this review.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by JYCarson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On it's own, not such a great concealer, it's not opaque enough to cover any major discolorations but works great with my Hard Candy Glamoflauge. This matches my skin tone almost perfectly but the glamoflauge is way too light. So I layer this over it once it's dry to have a perfect match. The 2 together last all day with minimal transfer to my face mask I have to wear at work. I am not a huge fan of wand concealers but I can deal with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by clipsNcurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color stay line. This product gave me medium coverage. It works well on red marks or tiny pimple, but didn't work so good on a fresh raised pimple...if anything it made it stand out more. I think I would buy this again. It never made my acne marks worse and I did notice acne marks would fade faster then they would have with a normal concealer.
Overall not a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I use this concealer on blemishes. I am too nervous to use it under my eyes due to the acid in the product. It works fairly well for me. It is thick and creamy enough for good coverage. The shade in Light is perfect for my skin tone too.

I find it too expensive in South Africa therefore its not worth buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by kaaaching

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this made me happy :) its the only concealer that last long on my oily skin kinda light for the colour medium it has medium coverge wierdly if i pat really fast it disapears and it does help with blemishes wish it had a brush though

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by maggiecuda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer. In fact, it's the only one that's worked for me, drugstore-department store. I think it's the staying power, and the color match that makes it such a winner in my book. It's been the only one to stick to my face all day. In CAN look powdery if over-applied. When covering a blemish, I apply it OVER my foundation (using the shade closest to my skintone). I apply just to the blemish, not using too little, because if you add, it tends to get too heavy, and not too much, because then you have to start over. I use either my ring finger or a small brush to gently press it as it sets, blending into the surrounding skin.

The trick is to use the right amount, and to apply it correctly. Don't set it with too much powder; it'll stay without it, and the powder can tend to make it look too heavy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by beautyjamie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this concealer does not cover at all. it doesn't have a wide range of shades and it wears off in maybe 2 hours? it isn't worth it but the only thing i like about it is the packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by BrunettePrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this concealer is amazing. I have clear skin but will get a pimple every now and then, this stuff actually heals as good as it covers for me! I like it more then MAC's Studio Finish. It stays put all day and looks invisible on my face because it blends in so well.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by starrynight8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this a long time ago, and it was probably my 3rd or 4th concealer. This did nothing for me. I did go on nicely, with SOME coverage, but it wore off in a couple of hours, which isn't something very helpful. I will not be repurchasing. The only good thing is that it didn't break me out.