Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0. 5% (acne treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Alcohol Denat. , Tribehenin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Serica (silk, soie), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Trisiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

I didnt expect to enjoy this product as much as i do! it works so well as a concealer and to treat blemishes. I also use for undereye circles and it works well for that as well!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Good for speeding up the acne shrinkage and great shade if it's blended in. Daily must for me as I'm a student, however, do NOT neglect to read the blemish part because the first time I used it I thought it was for dark circles, man did it burn.

I have no idea what happened to Colorstay concealer, but this is so sheer it gives absolutely no coverage. I pat it on, and it melts away.

Particularly for concealing blemishes, you need a lot of pigmentation in the least amount of product so it isn't cakey and this is the exact opposite. Sheer, no coverage whatsoever, and it has SA which not every skin type can tolerate.

Colorstay concealer used to have way better coverage. Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hr has 10 times the coverage. I have no idea why I strayed, but I'm going right back to Maybelline.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

it's average. this was my first concealer, not too good, not to bad. it stays on nicely, but flakes sometimes. and the colour blends really sheer, doensnt give lots of coverage, but i do think my pimples look less red after using this. but i wouldve rather have had this in a tube, like a toothpaste, more sanitary that way

I have been using this concealer for the last 2-3 years & still love it. I like that there is no talc & the salicylic acid helps dry up my blemishes. The coverage is great, it really lasts & blends well on my skin. I would cry if they discontinued this.

This was made to be a "blemish" corrector. Concealing blemishes will definitely be a problem if you are look for a full coverage. However, I found that this produce was amazing with minimizing my pimples. The next day (after cleaning my face & all), my pimples were significantly smaller.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
really stays long
has salicylic acid that helps prevent acne
price is ok
Cons:
color is too pink
dries up quickly

i think this product helped my acne clear up more quickly. i am very choosy when it comes to concealers since your covering problem areas - some products may actually just make your problems worse. however, just as i hoped, it did not make my acne worse. i just hope that the color really did match my skin tone. i think the revlon colorstay selection is way too pink for Filipina skin. as a result, it seems like there are pinkish blots on my skin when just applied, which really sucks

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

At first, this seemed great. It covered my blemishes quite well, although if you put too much on it appeared cakey, but the staying power was also really, really great. It lasted about 12 hours on me (and i have oily skin).
BUT. I realized, this is what kept getting me the deep cysts, the whiteheads and the blackheads that I kept trying to cover up.
It was like a vicious cycle. I've (unfortunately) used this product for 2 1/2 yrs. I was probably going through the height of puberty, so naturally, I was getting some acne. I started using this product to cover it up, and that, it did its job. Meanwhile, the puberty acne went away as I got older, but because this product was clogging my pores and causing me deep, cosmetic-sourced pimples, I thought I just kept having acne because of puberty.
A week ago, I switched to a new concealer, that I prayed had the same staying power, but is mineral and non-clogging. As soon as I stopped using the Revlon concealer, my face cleared up so much. I can't believe it.
Please, I DO NOT recommend this to those with acne. You'll be tempted to use it a lot, and cause yourself more deep, painful acne.

i bought this to cover my acne scars and newly 'born' blemishes. I was amazed that after one use, my blemishes were dried up and almost completely gone. I use a very small amount of this because TBH, you just don't need to cake it on. It does an OK job of concealing acne scars, but i wouldn't consider it full coverage. I think it's a good product and does what it claims to. Would repurchase!

WORST. CONCEALER. EVER! Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time and patience with this product. I really did want to love it, but I will never use this concealer again. It was waaay to difficult to apply. It dried hard and cracking. It felt like my skin would rip when I smiled. Also when applying this product.. If I tried to cover up a spot a little more, the whole spot would come off and it literally looked like I put on a full face of makeup and then took remover and took off one spot like the size of my finger tip and it would be impossible to cover that spot and blend it correctly without removing a huge section and redoing it again. It took me waay too long and I dont have that kind of time in the morning, nor the patience to be using a concealer that has soo many problems. Im looking to cover up my flaws, not create more. It would look patchy.. It also looked too cakey and wasnt that great for covering up pimples. It dried to fast and I have read that in other reviews, even though I chose to ignore it. I figured "Im good with makeup, Ill be fine" but it really is just an awful product. I used it once and had that patchy problem (which took me an extra half hour to do my makeup, making me late for school), but decided to give it one more chance. I had the same problem and as soon as I was done, I put the concealer right back in its package and I plan on returning it the first chance I get. This concealer was NOT worth the $10 I paid for it. I wouldnt use this concealer again if someone gave me a bunch of tubes of it for free. Dont waste your time on this product. Looove the Revlon ColorStay Foundation, but I HATE the concealer!
For those of you with acne, I reccomend Glamoflague concealer. It's only like $6 at WalMart and I believe its by Hard Candy. It gives great coverage and even though it doesnt last as long as the ColorStay if you have oily skin, it is well worth touching up a few times during the day. It is great for covering pimples and is easy to apply.