October 2, 2014 | 1850 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by KRomano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is very easy for me to use because im not a pro at putting on liquid eyeliner lol it doesnt smudge that much and stays on thru a lot of stuff. i definetly like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG is maybelliene eyeliner but I got this at a b1g1 promotion. I do like this eyeliner, it stays put all day and gives me Katy Perry eyes. I just cant go over the liner more than once or it smears across. With the maybelliene I can build up my eyeliner from a thin line for daytime to a thick liner for night within one day, this felt tip marker unfortunately is not as versatile. It does provide a great cleopatra look, see pic above, I will use it up and probably not repurchase. If they made a brown in this I would have bought it but they dont.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by rebeccakay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eye liner! I gave this a 4 only because it does dry out kind of fast and (like all PF products) is a bit pricey, but it's sooo easy to use and lasts all day without running or wearing off. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by juliatats

It's like a permanent marker eyeliner that is excellent for oily skin. Super waterproof with great staying power for me on my oily eyelids. I had a hard time finding a liquid liner that doesn't smear and burn, especially one that lasts all day for me.

I apply it before everything else, and it dries really fast. If I slip, I just clean up the line with a cotton swab moistened with liquid waterproof eye makeup remover, followed by a swab dampened with water to get the eye makeup remover off my lid before applying primer, shadow, and mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by kabukiKILLER

I have bought this product twice, hoping the "new formula" would be better than the old, but it was basically not different at all. The pen can only be applied directly to the skin. If I tried to use it on top of anything else (eyeshadows, or even a base), it would clog up and stop working. I tried unclogging the tip by drawing it around on my hand and it would still not work again. Invest in a good brush and some gel eyeliner. Stay away from this stuff. The ELF waterproof pen works better than this, and at a cheaper price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by MandyMD

I actually really liked this at first. It goes on nice and easy, but you have to apply it like 2 or 3 times if you wear shadow. I liked the soft felt tip because I have sensitive eyes, so it wasn't all harsh with the tugging and it was easy to make precision lines...

Throughout the day I noticed it just totally disappeared on my eyelids. Where'd it go! And yeah, it dries out real quick. I wouldn't buy it again. it ain't bold enough for me...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by SayoonaraSadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I was desperate for liquid eyeliner. All the nearby stores I went to were out of my HG Maybelline liquid eyeliner in black, I guess everyone's been hooked on it! Anyway I bought this as a substitute till the stores could restock. My experience with this liner was average. First try at applying was easy, nice smooth lines with no tugging or drying out but I did notice several things 1) I had a bit difficulty gliding this over eyeshadow. 2) It seemed to dry out after the first use (I kinda like my liners a little wet its easier for me to apply that way) and 3) Upon removal I realized this product had a hint of bluish green hue. Not true black. Overall its an ok product, I love the idea that its a felt tip pen which is easier than the screw off paint brush applicator with the Maybelline but id prefer the latter. Only time i'd repurchase is if they ran out of my HG. Another similar product that has equal performance is the Covergirl Line Exact.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Adrianlu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is near HG for me. I rarely wear eyeliner and when I do its usually a tightline or a thinner line on the top lid only with a little wing. I like how this isn't too wet and its very easy to control where it goes and dries quickly. The black is a deep enough for deeper/darker skin. I've been having mine quite a while (probably longer than I should have) and it hasn't dried out. Once it does I will likely get it again. I can't see myself using eyeliner in any other form as a worry about smudging making my eye area look darker. The price is fair as compared with higher end products and I often see this on sale.
EDIT: The newer formula of this IS dryer. I got a new one on sale for under $2 and it was dried out and just not the same. Revlon colorstay has a pen-eyeliner and I like that better than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by kbsgrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is terrible. It looked like a marker that was almost out of ink th first time I used it. It pretty much wipes off as you apply it. It made a faded grey line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by melissa85

who ever said that this is bad is wrong !! it was reccomened by a makeup artist to me and it looked sooooo good and it shapes very well i never knew something like this exsisted the felt is good