April 24, 2014 | 1874 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by kbsgrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is terrible. It looked like a marker that was almost out of ink th first time I used it. It pretty much wipes off as you apply it. It made a faded grey line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by melissa85

who ever said that this is bad is wrong !! it was reccomened by a makeup artist to me and it looked sooooo good and it shapes very well i never knew something like this exsisted the felt is good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i use this as an upper eye liner. this product is amazing. staying power is great and i love how you can create a thin or thick line with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by sillyvia

This was on sale, so I decided to give it a try. TERRIBLE! I agree with other people's comments about it being very sheer and having a slight greenish colour. At first I thought it wouldn't go on properly because I had eyeshadow on. But the next day, I tried it on a clean eyelid ... same result. I like the concept of a felt-tip eyeliner, and applying it like a pen because it's so easy. This one really let me down.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by sandy1911

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye liner, BUT, does not last for more than a couple weeks, use it on one eye, the darkness fades quickly , have to put top back on, and wait a few seconds. Does not last for more than a couple weeks. Love it, wish they would improve.......

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by InMySocks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for Physicians Formula Eye Definer Ultra Black felt-tip Eye Marker. I am a novice with liquid eye liner. I bought this because I thought the pen applicator would be a good way to learn. I was wrong. This product simply does not work. I have attempted to use it three times. The first time it worked poorly and after that not at all. I purchased it a few days ago. It came in new style packaging that claimed it was an improved formula. I would hate to see how bad the old formula must have been if this is new and improved. Even storing it tip down and shaking it between every stroke didnít help. This was a complete and total waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's too bad, this stuff sounded awesome, but it actually is horrid in reality. It doesn't come out opaque black at all, it's like this nasty sheer black. You would have to redraw the line a few times to get it right, so it's not worth the time. And, I can see it drying out in about a week. I only used it a few times and I really had to push down to get anything out of it. Sad. But, the one good thing about this product is the staying power: it really doesn't budge once it's on. If you're interested in something similar but waaaaay better try revlon's color stay liquid eye pen. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by yuvi22

i was looking forward for this. Since my previous liquid eyeliner gave me a hard time.
The result...was not what i expected. I bought the Black..and it came out...more of a tattoo-ish green colour and that is a HUGE deal. it looks terrible.
I really do love the pen shape. it was easier to control.
However, the liquid tends to dry up very quickly and takes a few application to darken up the colour. I'm usually a bargain shopper...and the price..was a bit too high for me for an eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Hipgurl

I would just say that this product was the best thing when i first got it it was easy to use. As i am really bad at using eyeliner it was great as it had a felt tip but it dried up really quick like the point of the felt tip,it was so annoying to use. Now i have opted the gel liner option it lasts longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by dorkynerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this product at all. But then again, I really don't like liquid eye liners. So I don't know why in the first place, I bought this. It was very easy to apply though. Just didn't look good on.