Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

2.7

on 4/7/2010 1:46:00 PM

One of the worst purchases I ever made! I don't know if I got a bad stick or something, but the felt tip dried out within about a week or so, and I couldn't use it anymore. When I actually could use it before it dried, barely any color would come off of the tip onto my eyelid. Would not repurchase.

on 4/2/2010 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been on a bit of a liquid/gel/marker liner kick this past week or so.
I saw this at my Target for like 75% off, so I had to get it.

This is quite a nifty little thing once you get the hang of it, and get a feel for how it works. At first I didn't like the application. The trick is to rub the tip back and fourth before application. The color payoff is OK. Not super duper, but with a few re-applications its nice.

Overall this is not the greatest product I have ever used and I would not buy it again because there are better things out there. But, for what it is, it gets the job done, and I will use it until I finish it.

on 3/31/2010 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

YUCK.

This particular product dried out quickly, and doesn't even park over eyeshadow. Its really a waste of space and money :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this, and I was VERY disappointed. The pen ran out of "ink" before i got to my second eye.

on 2/20/2010 4:44:00 PM

this is very easy for me to use because im not a pro at putting on liquid eyeliner lol it doesnt smudge that much and stays on thru a lot of stuff. i definetly like it!

on 12/25/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

My HG is maybelliene eyeliner but I got this at a b1g1 promotion. I do like this eyeliner, it stays put all day and gives me Katy Perry eyes. I just cant go over the liner more than once or it smears across. With the maybelliene I can build up my eyeliner from a thin line for daytime to a thick liner for night within one day, this felt tip marker unfortunately is not as versatile. It does provide a great cleopatra look, see pic above, I will use it up and probably not repurchase. If they made a brown in this I would have bought it but they dont.

on 11/13/2009 12:29:00 AM

I love this eye liner! I gave this a 4 only because it does dry out kind of fast and (like all PF products) is a bit pricey, but it's sooo easy to use and lasts all day without running or wearing off. Will definitely repurchase.

on 9/10/2009 9:09:00 PM

It's like a permanent marker eyeliner that is excellent for oily skin. Super waterproof with great staying power for me on my oily eyelids. I had a hard time finding a liquid liner that doesn't smear and burn, especially one that lasts all day for me.

I apply it before everything else, and it dries really fast. If I slip, I just clean up the line with a cotton swab moistened with liquid waterproof eye makeup remover, followed by a swab dampened with water to get the eye makeup remover off my lid before applying primer, shadow, and mascara.

on 7/13/2009 3:21:00 PM

I have bought this product twice, hoping the "new formula" would be better than the old, but it was basically not different at all. The pen can only be applied directly to the skin. If I tried to use it on top of anything else (eyeshadows, or even a base), it would clog up and stop working. I tried unclogging the tip by drawing it around on my hand and it would still not work again. Invest in a good brush and some gel eyeliner. Stay away from this stuff. The ELF waterproof pen works better than this, and at a cheaper price.

on 7/7/2009 8:07:00 PM

I actually really liked this at first. It goes on nice and easy, but you have to apply it like 2 or 3 times if you wear shadow. I liked the soft felt tip because I have sensitive eyes, so it wasn't all harsh with the tugging and it was easy to make precision lines...

Throughout the day I noticed it just totally disappeared on my eyelids. Where'd it go! And yeah, it dries out real quick. I wouldn't buy it again. it ain't bold enough for me...