OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

on 10/28/2010 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

GGEEEEEM perfect pink. So bright and lovely. Bought it after I saw this on a friend's nails and I couldn't stop marvelling its perfection of colour.

MUST BUY

on 10/19/2010 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a very beautiful color and has the great OPI quality. But I found out this is very similar to another color in my collection; 'You're such a Kabuki Queen' so have this up for swap.

on 9/18/2010 12:27:00 AM

The perfect color for a summer pedicure.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this!
Online I thought the colour looked like a slightly toned down barbie pink, but in reality it's a sort of creamy bright pink, in my opinion. Absolutely gorgeous! I thought it might look odd against my NW15 skin but it's actually gorgeous!

Two coats gives bottle colour. Application is smooth with no streaks. Without a top coat I managed to go 5 days with no chips, with a top coat I got almost two weeks - but how easily it chips depends on what you do on a day to day basis, whether you apply a top coat and which topcoat you apply.

Strawberry Margarita - a punchy but sweet barbie pink colour. I am a little surprised though regarding its consistency - it is rather thin, something I've never experienced with other OPIs. I need 3 coats to achieve the opacity I like.

on 8/27/2010 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It's not what I expected when I first bought this polish, but it's still one of my favourites!

In the store, the bottle looked more hot pink, however on the nails it's definitely more subdued. It's a really creamy bright pink that is perfect for the summer.

I will buy this again and again until I die!

on 8/18/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Another great pink by OPI. The perfect pink for summer. This is a staple in my collection of polishes. A must! Highly recommend.

on 7/27/2010 2:10:00 PM

2 weeks ago at my friends cottage i painted my toenails this colour
still wearing it now, its only a bit chipped
i absolutely love this colour!!! i really need to go out and buy a bottle for myself :)

on 7/15/2010 8:33:00 PM

Online photos and swatches led to believe this was more of a matte strawberry, vivid yet soft at the same time. What I got is definitely brighter, glossier, and louder. While it's not what I imagined, it's still a gorgeous pedicure color that screams summer; it makes my skin look so much more tanned than it is. I'm going to hunt for a more subdued matte pink, but I'm sure I'll be wearing this frequently throughout the warm seasons.

Regarding application, I'm surprised that it took me four coats to get opacity. It's not gloopy (like many China Glaze shades) and it applies quite nicely, but it's rare I have to do four coats of any polish; it wears so nicely, though, that it's worth the trouble. After Ontario taxes, this rings up to $14 at most salons.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tend to only use OPI these days as you cant beat them for consistency, anti chip long wearing and high shine finish. This colour screams summer holidays but i just applied it and its the middle of winter! Cheer yourself up with this beauty!!

Top Rated OPI Products