OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

on 12/19/2010 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm usually a neutral girl - but I'm swooning over this hot pink. It's not at all streaky and lasts for weeks & weeks. It's a bit too much for my fingers in winter, but it could work in summer for fingers. Great year round on the toes.

on 11/28/2010 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was one of the first OPI polishes I ever bought (a long time ago!) and to me, it's a classic. I don't reach for it too often because I have so many other shades, but when I do put it on, I never regret buying it and remember why I did in the first place. It's gorgeous. I think this would be universally flattering on everyone. Great on fingers and toes. A bright (but not neon) pink that is just so...happy! It's really lovely and if you like pink polish at all, this should be in your collection. The wear is decent, though I find creamy OPI shades to not last as long as its shimmery friends.

(I find Elephantastic Pink to be similar but more yellow-toned...I recommend that one as well, though I would say you don't need both.)

on 11/11/2010 3:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

love this colour. its so summery and I love any colour of pink...but the brighter the better.
Super girly colour

on 10/28/2010 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is by far my favorite bright pink nail polish to wear! It looks especially good on the toes as a nice summery pedicure, but it is still cute for a manicure as well. The texture is smooth --not too thick, not too runny--, and the drying time is similar to other OPI polishes, decent. It also looks really good matte (especially on the toes). I love it, and I would definitely repurchase this nail polish.

on 10/28/2010 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

GGEEEEEM perfect pink. So bright and lovely. Bought it after I saw this on a friend's nails and I couldn't stop marvelling its perfection of colour.

MUST BUY

on 10/19/2010 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a very beautiful color and has the great OPI quality. But I found out this is very similar to another color in my collection; 'You're such a Kabuki Queen' so have this up for swap.

on 9/18/2010 12:27:00 AM

The perfect color for a summer pedicure.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this!
Online I thought the colour looked like a slightly toned down barbie pink, but in reality it's a sort of creamy bright pink, in my opinion. Absolutely gorgeous! I thought it might look odd against my NW15 skin but it's actually gorgeous!

Two coats gives bottle colour. Application is smooth with no streaks. Without a top coat I managed to go 5 days with no chips, with a top coat I got almost two weeks - but how easily it chips depends on what you do on a day to day basis, whether you apply a top coat and which topcoat you apply.

Strawberry Margarita - a punchy but sweet barbie pink colour. I am a little surprised though regarding its consistency - it is rather thin, something I've never experienced with other OPIs. I need 3 coats to achieve the opacity I like.

on 8/27/2010 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It's not what I expected when I first bought this polish, but it's still one of my favourites!

In the store, the bottle looked more hot pink, however on the nails it's definitely more subdued. It's a really creamy bright pink that is perfect for the summer.

I will buy this again and again until I die!

Popular Polishes