July 31, 2014 | 1418 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this!
Online I thought the colour looked like a slightly toned down barbie pink, but in reality it's a sort of creamy bright pink, in my opinion. Absolutely gorgeous! I thought it might look odd against my NW15 skin but it's actually gorgeous!

Two coats gives bottle colour. Application is smooth with no streaks. Without a top coat I managed to go 5 days with no chips, with a top coat I got almost two weeks - but how easily it chips depends on what you do on a day to day basis, whether you apply a top coat and which topcoat you apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by pinkbubblegum2001

Strawberry Margarita - a punchy but sweet barbie pink colour. I am a little surprised though regarding its consistency - it is rather thin, something I've never experienced with other OPIs. I need 3 coats to achieve the opacity I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's not what I expected when I first bought this polish, but it's still one of my favourites!

In the store, the bottle looked more hot pink, however on the nails it's definitely more subdued. It's a really creamy bright pink that is perfect for the summer.

I will buy this again and again until I die!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Shabby413

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another great pink by OPI. The perfect pink for summer. This is a staple in my collection of polishes. A must! Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Maiiflowerr

2 weeks ago at my friends cottage i painted my toenails this colour
still wearing it now, its only a bit chipped
i absolutely love this colour!!! i really need to go out and buy a bottle for myself :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Online photos and swatches led to believe this was more of a matte strawberry, vivid yet soft at the same time. What I got is definitely brighter, glossier, and louder. While it's not what I imagined, it's still a gorgeous pedicure color that screams summer; it makes my skin look so much more tanned than it is. I'm going to hunt for a more subdued matte pink, but I'm sure I'll be wearing this frequently throughout the warm seasons.

Regarding application, I'm surprised that it took me four coats to get opacity. It's not gloopy (like many China Glaze shades) and it applies quite nicely, but it's rare I have to do four coats of any polish; it wears so nicely, though, that it's worth the trouble. After Ontario taxes, this rings up to $14 at most salons.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Mizmoneypenny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tend to only use OPI these days as you cant beat them for consistency, anti chip long wearing and high shine finish. This colour screams summer holidays but i just applied it and its the middle of winter! Cheer yourself up with this beauty!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

Lovely. It's a perfect bright pink. I've owned a bottle for quite some time. I first got it for a deal, a full bottle for fifty cents at a garage sale. This otherwise would have set me back about $9. The color definitely has a fruity look. It brightens up your nails beautifully. As with most OPI polishes, the consistency is good. It goes on smoothly and dries at a decent pace. I love to put this on when I'm wearing really dark, neutral colors. It adds the perfect punch. Great for a summer pedicure as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 4:34:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMaven101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this polish!
This is like my staple summer color.
I saw it in a magazine when I was 12 and have been repurchasing it ever since then. It looks like candy on your fricken nails! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 3:35:00 AM More reviews by margaritmanukyan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great toe color for summer. It's a pretty vibrant coral pink color. Love it.