December 22, 2014 | 1163 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just don't get what all the good reviews are about? Is it just the hype? These eyeliners are crap...garbage.
If you want a liner you will need to constantly sharpen, smudges and is too soft in consistency and is beyond words over priced for what you are getting then this is the eye liner for you!

Stop the b.s hype on this terrible product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Monklin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried this eyeliner on several occasions but I just can't fall in love with it. The color is fantastic and the pigment is soft but this is a problem because it smears easily and can become a huge mess. Though it doesn't lie about staying on 24/7 because two days later I'll still have raccoon eyes. I usually only use this eyeliner to do smokey eyes since it's really easy to blend. For now, I'll stick to liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

Zero is a rich, demi-matte black (not as rich or black as it's deeper cousin, Perversion, though). Like other UD pencils, it feels creamy and smooth on the lash line, and didn't drag, skip, or migrate. I got the color I desired in one pass. It also shows up darkly on the waterline. I achieved perfect wear for 10 hours, and great wear on the waterline for half that time. Black liners are a dime a dozen nowadays, so it's so important to find one that does things right. Zero is a perfect, wearable option. LOVE!

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by LeeSays

I bought this on a whim from sephora because I know their return policy is great and I was in the mood to experiment with eyeliners. I bought the brown pencil (forgot the name) and the black (perversion) and both were terrible on my oily eyelids.

The black pencil was incredibly pigmented, but a few hours into my date with my boyfriend, I checked my eyeliner in the mirror and was horrified to see that it had transferred onto the tops of my eyelids. Returned it immediately!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While not as deep, rich and creamy as Perversion - Zero does not irritate my eyes like Perversion can. This gets the job done, stays put and is *still* a rich black.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by 505egideon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Creamy and long wearing, so you can't go wrong! I have never had any issues with this eyeliner smudging or misbehaving. For some reason I have had a hard time with eyeliners not staying on well, so when I purchased this, I was impressed with how well it went on and stayed on.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by opus79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Urban Decay's glide on eye pencils are very easy to use and I like how they glide onto my lids smoothly. I prefer gel or liquid eyeliner over pencil, but it usually depends how much time I have that determines what product I use. I've used many other eyeliner pencils in the past and I don't like the "pokey" feeling they have on my lids. Hefty price for a pencil but doesn't hurt my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is absolutely the best in my opinion. Glides on smooth and stays put (if your wearing primer). This the perfect basic black everyday liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by svang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been trying to find the perfect eyeliner for my wedding day. This eyeliner smudged so bad when I tried it out! It looked great when I put it on, but at the end of an office work day-- I had the worst raccoon eyes! So glad I was wearing glasses, which at least concealed it a bit. I will say it glides on so creamy and smooth. But I also hate how the pencil pretty much needs to be sharpened after every use. Wouldn't buy again, and will be returning back to the store!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! I have been hunting to find a cheaper dupe for this, because mine is running quite low (I have about a third of it left), and I actually can't find a cruelty-free drugstore OR high-end liner in this particular shade of soft black that comes in pencil form. The closest dupe I've found is a limited edition MAC Fluidline in Wholesome. But, obviously, that's a potted gel formula, and not a pencil. I know Perversion 24/7 has PLENTY of drugstore dupes, but I have that paper white porcelain skin, and I'm one of very few that don't really care for rich, deep, stark black liners, especially for daytime.

So until I find a GOOD dupe, I will be repurchasing this if I find it in another set, because I don't want to shell out $20 for one pencil, and would much rather buy in a value set along with other shades I might grow to love as well, because, after all, UD 24/7 liners are my favorites because they just work for me and my Sahara-dry skin. Zero is no exception. It's creamy but not TOO creamy, it lasts all day for me as long as I use an eyeshadow primer underneath, and I've never had problems with it running, transferring or smudging after it's been set. No raccoon eyes, ever. I will say though, that it's not the most comfortable liner to wear in my waterline. My eyes are plagued with allergies, and I try to avoid wearing liner at all in that area, but sometimes I just want more defined eyes, and so far, no liner on the market that I've tried wears comfortably, so Urban Decay's 24/7 formula isn't really in the hot seat to blame or anything. However, Zero DOES last a lot longer than Perversion in the waterline, because it's less creamy. I must also add that with these liners, it's impossible to sharpen the pencil to a fine tip if you want a very thin, precise line. So guuurl, ain't happening with these. :) But if I were working on clients, these liners have it down PAT, and they are the ones I would most definitely turn to.