July 23, 2014 | 1034 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by jod84

awful stuff this product will settle into fine lines and cake under the eyes even if you use it very lightly. the colors are all to dark for my skin tone and this by know means looks natural no matter how you apply it. im only 27 yet i look in my late 30s after useing this as it settled into lines i didn't even know i had!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by emiley760

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ughhhhhh worst concealer I have ever used! It was very sticky and tacky! It felt so heavy on my skin! It blended awfully! And it's super expensive! Definitly not buying this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by AMTracy89

I was talked into buying this product at the department store makeup counter (never again!) and was sorely impressed with my at-home results.

The concealer does not concealer under the eyes, where it is meant to go. It settles into the fine lines under my eye (and I don't have many) and makes me look more tired than without the product. I do use it for spot concealing, which it seems to be alright at.

The tube packaging is nice, as I feel I'm getting a good amount of product and have good control over the amount I use each time.

I will not be repurchasing this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by wblassingame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not impressed with this, it settles into fine lines and looks cakey on me. I have tried using the all about eyes moisturizer which I love and it did not improve anything. I am still looking for my HG concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by janjarang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

For me, the foundation does a good job of covering dark circles but it is too thick and takes so much time to absorb and blend in (if you don't blend it in well enough, it will make your wrinkles more visible!!). The cream is really sticky too. The tube also doesn't really allow you to get the right amount of what you need. The choice of colors is quite limited as well. Although, it's gentle enough for my eyes, it was not that good nor easy to use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this concealor all through college (2 years). It got the job done. It was never the right thing for me, but I somehow managed to make it work, even though it was very thick and too yellow. It is meant for under your eyes, but I used it on my nose and on spots too. It always worked just fine underneath my Porcelain Ivory Laura Mercier foundation, which was also very yellow. Too yellow for me in fact, but it didn't always used to be that way! I used to think it looked perfect, but now I can't even wear it, it's just glaringly yellow. They must have reformulated it...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by lauradi

-My under-eye area is a little creasy, and this does crease up pretty quickly. For example, by the time I'm done putting on my mascara, I'll see creases from the product. But the goods news is, I wipe them away and usually they won't reappear for the entire day.

-Packaging is a little annoying because it can be hard to squeeze out, but it does stay moist for a very long time.

-My eyes need to be very well-moisturized to use it. I skip it after a late night working or a night out because it just won't blend if my eyes are a little dry - which is when I most need the concealer!

-As with all Clinique products, feels good on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I initially bought this, I loved it for a couple of weeks. It is really creamy and a little goes a long way. Some may say it is really thick but the key is to use very little and pat it into your skin. I like the packaging in that it is a tube but I find that I end up squeezing out more than I need, because you don't need a lot, it is very opaque and build-able but can be sheered out if you don't need that much coverage. It also covers blemishes on other areas of the face very well. For me, even though I have dry skin, this needs to be set with powder or it slides off my face. I will not repurchase this mainly in that it is only good on bare skin. I find that this concealer "balls up" (forms solids) when I try to put it over my moisturizer, eye cream, sunscreen or primer. It would not go well with any of my other face products, which is unfortunate. Also, for a 9-5er, it's staying power isn't that great. I find it settles in fine lines and travels south by the end of the day. I got this for about $18 cdn at Sephora. Tube has a lot of product and will likely last a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My Mom bought this, and as she doesn't wear much makeup, never really used it. For what it is, it's an alright concealer. I've got a pretty naturally creasy under eye area and it tends to cake up. Nothing that has turned me away, though. I'll use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by BeautyonaBudget

I would MARRY this product if I could but unfortunately, it is not yet legal anywhere in the world; but one day...!

I absolutely adore this concealer! Due in part to some awesome genetics (thanks Dad!) and one too many all nighters, I look like a boxing raccoon that's taken one too many punches to the eyes; WITHOUT my All About Eyes Concealer that is! WITH it, I get complements on how beautiful my eyes are and no one runs away screaming and crying!

I swear by all Clinique products because all of them make you look great and they look natural! No one ever thinks I'm wearing face makeup!
It really is a miracle product!

BONUSES: Clinique doesn't test on animals and their products don't clog pores, are oil-free, hypo-allergenic, and help improve your skin as you wear them!

Tips: I recommend using a concealer brush and setting it with a product specially made for setting and brightening (like Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening powder) so there's no creasing and it lasts allllll day and night!!
---------------------------------------------------------------

PROS:
--great coverage
--long-lasting
--a little goes a looong way
--I don't look like a boxing raccoon!
--1 tube lasts months+ !
--discounts available for military
--hypoallergenic
--noncomedogenic
--non-creasing
--GREAT for dark circles!
--not tested on animals!

CONS:
--pricier (but worth it and like I said, a little goes a long way and it lasts for months!!)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No