MAC Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought MAC's Springsheen for two reasons; the first being that it's the perfect dupe for NARS' Orgasm blush and the second reason is that I have two other MAC blushes, one a tan colour and the second a baby pink and I wanted something in between. I would describe Springsheen as a warm, pink-toned coral with peachy/gold shimmer running throughout it. I would usually stay away from shimmery face products but I wouldn't describe the "shimmer" in this blush as a shimmer, more of a glow. When applying this blush on my (fair) skin, it comes off as a medium pink with a golden shimmer. Which I think eliminates the need to apply any highlight. It also makes you look glowing in general and it's a perfect colour to use in the summer months (maybe a little more heavily if you have a tan). I think it's still nice to wear in the colder months but just a little less than usual. I would reccomend anyone this blush especially if you are looking for one similar to NARS Orgasm it's literally the same plus it's loads cheaper!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this because all the blushes I own are some form of pink and I liked the change of this coral colored blush. It is quite shimmery but not too much for me. I have porcelain skin and really looks great on me, I love it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My very first MAC blush!
The color is a peachy pink with beautiful golden shimmer in it.. I heard it's a dupe for Orgasm.. I don't have Orgasm, can't compare..
This color fits every skintone, looks beautiful on very pale skin, and on deep dark skin!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

If I could only have one blush for the rest of my life...It would be this one.

I use it everyday and take it when I travel.

The thing I love about it is that it doubles up as a blush & a bronzer- the blush is the peachy color and the bronzer is the slight shimmer/bronzy colour.

I sweep this over my face and it just instanlty makes me look glowing and fresh.

LOVE, I will forever repurchase.

Favorite blush! Very pigmented! I'm a MAC C4 and it gives my cheeks a nice little glow without looking like I have a lot of blush on. Perfect for the summer!

This was my first MAC blush and I love it. I'm nc 20 and it gives me really nice glow. It is very pigmented so I have to be careful with it.I don't want to look like shiny clown. But when I put little amount of it I really love that peachy pink shine. It is my go to summer blush.

This is such a great spring/summer blush. the shimmer and bright colour are playful and fun. I wear it alone applied with a MAC168 or with Benefit Hoola as a contour and Benefit High Beam as a high light. It makes my cheek bones appear more prominent and gives me a dewy glow. The colour is a little similar to NARS orgasm but not so bright. I actually prefer Springsheen because not only is it cheaper but I find that the colour is more prominent on my cheeks than orgasm however I love both.
definitely a must have for most skin tones

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This was one of my first mac blushes and i have to say i love it, its a lovely pink blush with a gold sheen. Im Nc15 and its very flattering on my skin tone. i have actually found a brilliant dupe for this and its sleeks rose gold i have both and they are pretty much identically only sleeks is more pigmented which is brilliant but if you like a more subtle glow i would still go with Springsheen

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I prefer this blush much more than MAC Margin. It's a beautiful peachy blush with just a tiny hint of shimmer. The color isn't too over the top for my fair skin (NW20).

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Springsheen was the first blush that I had ever bought from MAC back In late 2009. Since then I have accumulated more MAC blushes (8, I believe) but springsheen has remained one of my all-time favourites!! Its a very pretty orangey/ pink color with alot of finely milled golden shimmer. Not sure what people mean by peachy/pink- because springsheen has NO peach in it. Regardless, it looks very beautiful on my nc 30 skin tone. In general I love MAC's blushes- I love the different textures and finishes they make, but my favourite finish has to be sheertone shimmer finishes - which is the finish sprinsheen falls under. This texture can be misleading because it may lead people to believe that blushes with this finish are sheer and buildable- but this is not the case! Springsheen is very pigmented- maybe not as pigmented as say plum foolery and dollymix but still considerably pigmented.... It's easy to overdo. Having said that, it is easy to work with because its not pigmented in the sense that you must hastily tap your brush to the surface to avoid getting heaps of product- rather it's pigmented in the sense that you don't have to keep building and building the product to get a proper colour payof. All you need to do is sweep your brush once acrosd the product and you've got enough on there to get a proper non- blotchy colour. Also the shimmer in this blush is very finely milled, so it looks beautiful when the sun hits it. This blush is a great pick for those who have not yet tried a MAC blush and want to get stared. It's a colour that will suit many and is easy to work with - even though it is fairly pigmented.

Top Rated MAC Products