New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/1/2010 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't really look good with blush as I am vampire fair. But if I do want to use blush for some reason - this is the blush I use. I like the whole "Wheel" of colors ( I first saw this with physicians formula ) It goes on a nice blend of colors. It does break easy and crumbles. It's lid does fall off, or if it has a slight crack it won't stay on. It ALWAYS manages to explode and end up all over my makeup bag.
The biggest plus for me was price. Instead of being a cheesy, cheap, 1 tone & cakey blush that other cheap brands offer - this is worth its money. But if you wear blush everyday and depend on it to last, look natural & not break after a week of use- I'd suggest another brand.

on 7/23/2010 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Found this for a buck at the local dollar store. Color reminds me a lot of a MAC blush i tried the other day at MOA. very soft and femmy which i like. i dont see a lot of the fallout but i do use a setting spray after i am done with my blush and bronzer so maybe thats whats needed? i wouldnt buy this again just because i love trying other things. cant beat a buck though.

on 7/13/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh...I hate to rain on the positive reviews, but this just doesn't work for me. It looked so pretty in the pan that I had to buy it (and it's DIRT cheap!). First off, the packaging is very flimsy and the lid flies off all the time. The colour itself is a really really pale baby pink (have to layer quite a few times to show up on my NC37 skintone). Yes, that's all well and good...but the shimmer is horrible. It looks so tacky and totally ruins the look of the blush. The fallout is terrible - I end up with silver shimmer over my entire face (how the heck does that happen?!). The shimmers are so obvious that everyone can notice it. I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush! I like how there's a bunch of different colors and not just one color like most blushes. The color is perfect and it gives a nice glow. You get a lot in the package, so it lasts a while. The only thing I don't like is that it crumbled into a million pieces once I got toward the bottom. I would definitely buy this again, but it was out of stock the past 2 times I went to Walmart, so I had to buy a different blush instead. :(

I love the packaging, it's so cute! This gives a glow, but it's an I-used-blush glow. It's still very pretty either way. And it's only $5, which is half the price of my HG, L'oreal True Match blush.
Edit: I didn't even drop it and now it's pink rocks and dust, like someone else who reviewed this. It's pretty, but I wouldn't buy again.

on 6/28/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I actually really like this product. I have been skeptical about buying drugstore brands, but this product really changed my mind. It leaves a nice pink flush on my cheeks and i love the different pinks in the mosaic. The only big problem i have with this blush and packaging is when you swirl it with your brush the makeup starts dusting up and falling out of the pan.

on 6/1/2010 9:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this blush, Ive had it for years, it gives me a nice flushed look, and really brightens up my face. the only reason i didn't give it 5 lippies is because it can be a little messy. But overall i love it and will rebuy.

on 5/29/2010 12:52:00 PM

this blush is pretty good. It's cheap, and it's the first blush I ever purchased.. I like the colour on my fair skin. I also love how easy it is to pick up product... I use it sometimes as an eyeshadow too!
It can be a little too powdery/sunburnt looking if you put too much on, but overall its a great find for a great price!
I will probably purchase this again, but it will probably last me forever anyway;p

on 5/29/2010 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't understand all the great reviews on this blush.
It's crap. I am super fair and this doesn't show up on me. It's powdery, chalky, no pigmentation. Price paid definitely reflects in the crummy packaging too. Have had it since last summer '09. It's gone to the dump this year. This brand is okay generally though. (I like their glosses) This product is a miss.

One of my favorite blushes, and i am a total blush whore! Shows up almost identical to MAC Pink Swoon on me, which I love equally. Leaves a beautiful babydoll flushed pink shade when I apply on the apples of my cheeks. I love how the blush is so soft and the pan is round and so big, making it easy to pick up the perfect amount on my blush brush. And it's SO cheap ! I will be buying this again and again.

*EDIT* I knocked off a point because the blush is really soft and powdery and even though it's a huge pot, I have already hit pan after a short while.