Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.4

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Skin type: oily, acne prone - had chronic acne and blackheads for 12 years until i became strict with diet and adalpalene, bha, ahas & bp every day, pores will seemingly be blocked by 90+% of products instantly, highly reactive to fragrance, alcohol and clogging ingredients.

I LOVE this stuff. Natural, cheap, and feels like youre in a spa when you wear it. You get a TON. don't bother with glamglow overpriced crap - this is amazing. I use it mixed with water more than ACV, but both are fine with my skin. I find I don't even need to use this because my acne and blackheads are all gone, but its a treat to use and I'm glad I have it to hand. I use it for 'home spa' nights in with the girls :)

on 1/6/2015 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this due to the incredible reviews, and because I love mud masks. I used this mask and ended up with cystic pimples, and whiteheads all over my face. I couldn't believe it. It took me weeks to get rid of them and I'm still trying to heal the marks. I've been using the rest of the clay as a body mask, since I am never letting this stuff touch my face ever again.

I promise you I have never found a mask in my life that has been able to dig out/clean out my pores. THIS MASK IS AMAZING!!!!! I have struggled with acne since I was 13 and this mask was actually able to go deep enough to clear out my clogged pores. This mask leaves my face feeling so clean! its amazing and a great price! feels good using something natural as well! I read some other reviews and people were saying its a pain to remove.. It is not a pain to remove! its easy! (wet your face first and then wipe it off) I also read reviews that said its messy.... yeah but choose your battles! I mix it with water only. I don't use apple cinnamon vinegar because my skin is sensitive but I'm loving the results with just having used water to mix it!!!!!! buy it!

on 12/23/2014 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This stuff is better than any other mask I've ever tried, but still no miracle worker. I have large clogged pores and a mixture of this mask and apple cider vinegar helps pull out some of the impurities, however, most of it is still there. Also this did a number on my drain. I moved into my new apartment about 9 months ago and would do this mask periodically and wash it off in the sink. Well now the water takes forever to drain and when I took apart the pipes I found them coated with this green mixture. Gross. For that reason I will not repurchase.

on 12/11/2014 1:06:00 PM

I L-O-V-E, love this product! In the past I have had very bad cystic acne, as a result I have uneven skin tone, scars, and a general bumpy appearance on my face. My mom brought this mask home for me one day at the end of the summer and I was a little skeptical of how it would work since I have had limited success with mud masks in the past. In the directions it says to use either water or apple cider vinegar to mix with the powder. I opted for the vinegar and left it on for about 20 minutes. My face tingled a lot and when I washed it off it was bright red! I was mortified and worried that it would break me out and leave my skin in even worse condition. However, the next morning when I woke up my skin was flatter, clogged pores minimized and my skin in general looked radiant! I used it every other day for about a week and kept seeing amazing results, until I added too much vinegar and ended up irritating my skin. Up until about three week ago I hadn't used the product since the summer. But my skin was breaking out and I decided to resume use. I have not seen the same fantastic results, which is a little upsetting, but it does leave my face feeling very clean after so I will continue it as maintenance. The only downsides to the mask are that it is a little cumbersome to use in that you have to mix it with water/vinegar and washing it off can be a pain so I tend to do so in the shower.

on 12/10/2014 8:36:00 AM

It does purify your face quite well. I can definitely see a difference in the face after using it. The pores are not so clogged, and appear to look lighter in colour. No miracle here, but a very good job. And the price is good too.

on 12/8/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mask is a pain to make, take off, and clean up. However, when I had the time to use this 2-3x a week I hardly broke out at all! The mask feels nice and tight while on, and leaves me rosy and glowing once I take it off. This is very hard to take off, even with warm water and a washcloth and I try to be careful about not letting the residue clog up my drains. It can also be tricky to mix -I use Bragg's ACV. You don't need much at all so the 1lb tub I bought for about $6 will probably last me years. My pores were basically invisible and my skin was so smooth when I used this regularly. I hope I can find time again to get this mask back into my routine. I used this mask, yogurt masks, OCM, plus BPO (which I'm trying to cut out) and my skin was very clear for several months (until classes started again and I needed a lower maintenance routine).

on 11/24/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I LOVE this product! I use it for face masks as well as hair treatments when mixed with apple cider vinegar and honey. It's so inexpensive as well. I would definitely recommend!

on 11/24/2014 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is hands down my favorite mask ever. It tightens the face and helped so much with my acne breakouts. I use it with apple cider vinegar every week.

on 11/20/2014 12:39:00 PM

This is the best powder clay it can be used on the face body or in a bath. It so basic you just add water or combination of water/vinger or add anything mix into a paste instant mask. The amount of clay for the price is great last years never expires and it earthclay 100% calcium bentonite clay no added chemical or irritating ingredients. When the mask is tightening and drying it has a slight tingle and after you wash it off the face is slightly red but goes away in about 30min to 1 hour deeping on how sensitive your skin is. This clay is good for tightening the pores and controling sebum. It can also be used as a makeup setting powder for oily skin.

Popular Masks