Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

on 5/17/2010 7:12:00 PM

I actually don't think this is half bad! Its a light fragrance, at least it is for me! i wouldn't purchase it again just because B&BW has so many other scents!!!

on 4/5/2010 5:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't appreciate the smell of this. Got it for free (had a coupon for the promotion) I used it here and there and just could not stand the smell. Never again!

on 3/2/2010 2:13:00 AM

no offense to anyone, but this smells HORRIBLE! everytime a coworker or someone i know wears it..i get a horrible headache and literally want to vomit. the smell is too strong and kind of sweet..i guess. i dk how to describe it but IMO its horrible!

on 3/2/2010 1:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I absoulutely LOVE the smell! One of my all time fave scents from B&B!! My boyfriend won't stop hugging me when I wear this lotion. I've noticed that this lotion, along with other B&B lotions are the only ones that moisturize my skin : ) I hope they keep this scent foreves as I get compliments from everyone when I wear this lotion : ) HG whaaat!!!!

on 2/25/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I usually use Nivea to moisturize, not a fan of flowery scented creams and moisturizers, except for this one! The scent is lovely! It's clean, crisp and not your average floral. The floral has a very elegant feel. Though it doesn't keep you moisturized for long, the scent is what will make you come back for it over and over and over again :)

on 2/13/2010 3:51:00 AM

I liked this in the store but when I brought it home and put it on, it smelled kind of musky and I am not a fan of that. My boyfriend also didn't like it so I gave it to a friend.

on 2/12/2010 6:52:00 PM

I agree with everyone that this isn't the most moisturizing lotion. That's the only reason I didn't give it rating of 5. I've tested this in the store many times but I always decide against it. Recently while in there I decided to pick it up because I had a coupon and everyone seems to rave about the scent. I've fallen in love with it! I went back the next day to buy the shower gel and body mist. I'm usually a fruity fragrance type of girl and this is totally out of my character... but I can't stop using it.

Highly recommend this for the scent!

on 2/9/2010 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I always get compliments on this scent, but I think I'll try something more moisturizing next time.

on 2/5/2010 1:49:00 AM

I got this as a Christmas gift and I was really excited because I haven't tried lotions from Bath and Body Works. It was a little bit disappointing since it did not moisturize my skin much. It had a good soft scent though. I'll probably not buy this again and will try other products.

I've smelled this many times at the store but never bought it, thinking that once I'd bring it home I wouldn't like it anymore, as I usually am not happy with floral fragrances. Well, come Christmas, I received this in a gift set from my boss. Mmmmm, what a beautiful, feminine fragrance! I absolutely love it! There are no sharp notes here, Japanese Blossom does not disappoint, it's as delicate as blossoming flowers on trees. This is one of the fragrances that smell better on a woman's body than in the bottle.