Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

on 6/8/2010 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm normally not a fan of the scents at BBW. They're always too strong and sharp for me. I assumed this would be the same, but it's actually really soft. On me, it takes on the same personality as Emporio Armani She, a soft floral oriental. It adds a soft layer of scent that is subtle and pretty. My husband is super picky and he really likes it too. I'm pleasantly surprised by this one!

on 5/17/2010 7:12:00 PM

I actually don't think this is half bad! Its a light fragrance, at least it is for me! i wouldn't purchase it again just because B&BW has so many other scents!!!

on 4/5/2010 5:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't appreciate the smell of this. Got it for free (had a coupon for the promotion) I used it here and there and just could not stand the smell. Never again!

on 3/2/2010 2:13:00 AM

no offense to anyone, but this smells HORRIBLE! everytime a coworker or someone i know wears it..i get a horrible headache and literally want to vomit. the smell is too strong and kind of sweet..i guess. i dk how to describe it but IMO its horrible!

on 3/2/2010 1:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I absoulutely LOVE the smell! One of my all time fave scents from B&B!! My boyfriend won't stop hugging me when I wear this lotion. I've noticed that this lotion, along with other B&B lotions are the only ones that moisturize my skin : ) I hope they keep this scent foreves as I get compliments from everyone when I wear this lotion : ) HG whaaat!!!!

on 2/25/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I usually use Nivea to moisturize, not a fan of flowery scented creams and moisturizers, except for this one! The scent is lovely! It's clean, crisp and not your average floral. The floral has a very elegant feel. Though it doesn't keep you moisturized for long, the scent is what will make you come back for it over and over and over again :)

on 2/13/2010 3:51:00 AM

I liked this in the store but when I brought it home and put it on, it smelled kind of musky and I am not a fan of that. My boyfriend also didn't like it so I gave it to a friend.

on 2/12/2010 6:52:00 PM

I agree with everyone that this isn't the most moisturizing lotion. That's the only reason I didn't give it rating of 5. I've tested this in the store many times but I always decide against it. Recently while in there I decided to pick it up because I had a coupon and everyone seems to rave about the scent. I've fallen in love with it! I went back the next day to buy the shower gel and body mist. I'm usually a fruity fragrance type of girl and this is totally out of my character... but I can't stop using it.

Highly recommend this for the scent!

on 2/9/2010 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I always get compliments on this scent, but I think I'll try something more moisturizing next time.

on 2/5/2010 1:49:00 AM

I got this as a Christmas gift and I was really excited because I haven't tried lotions from Bath and Body Works. It was a little bit disappointing since it did not moisturize my skin much. It had a good soft scent though. I'll probably not buy this again and will try other products.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products