Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Strangely, I like the smell of this, but I don't really want to walk around smelling like it. It's very flowery and sweet, slightly perfumey but not too much. Maybe I'd wear it at night or something. The smell also doesn't really last very long, and there is nothing special about it as a lotion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent better than the original Cherry Blossom. But does this do anything for your skin? Not really. Plus it contains a lot of chemicals I would prefer not to have on my skin.

I am not a fan of this one. I much prefer the original cherry blossom. This one is just too strong and "perfumey" smelling to me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm normally not a fan of the scents at BBW. They're always too strong and sharp for me. I assumed this would be the same, but it's actually really soft. On me, it takes on the same personality as Emporio Armani She, a soft floral oriental. It adds a soft layer of scent that is subtle and pretty. My husband is super picky and he really likes it too. I'm pleasantly surprised by this one!

I actually don't think this is half bad! Its a light fragrance, at least it is for me! i wouldn't purchase it again just because B&BW has so many other scents!!!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't appreciate the smell of this. Got it for free (had a coupon for the promotion) I used it here and there and just could not stand the smell. Never again!

no offense to anyone, but this smells HORRIBLE! everytime a coworker or someone i know wears it..i get a horrible headache and literally want to vomit. the smell is too strong and kind of sweet..i guess. i dk how to describe it but IMO its horrible!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I absoulutely LOVE the smell! One of my all time fave scents from B&B!! My boyfriend won't stop hugging me when I wear this lotion. I've noticed that this lotion, along with other B&B lotions are the only ones that moisturize my skin : ) I hope they keep this scent foreves as I get compliments from everyone when I wear this lotion : ) HG whaaat!!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I usually use Nivea to moisturize, not a fan of flowery scented creams and moisturizers, except for this one! The scent is lovely! It's clean, crisp and not your average floral. The floral has a very elegant feel. Though it doesn't keep you moisturized for long, the scent is what will make you come back for it over and over and over again :)

I liked this in the store but when I brought it home and put it on, it smelled kind of musky and I am not a fan of that. My boyfriend also didn't like it so I gave it to a friend.