April 19, 2014 | 1259 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by nullified

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

One of my top favorite bombs from LUSH. It is simple, smells amazing and leave me feeling so smooth and soft. It is really just the perfect bath product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by xJOLE

Amazing product! Has a sort of vanilla scent, very sweet and definitely not too overwhelming as most LUSH products are. The scent did not linger very long afterwards. Fizzed very quickly, and released little tan chunks (looked like oatmeal to me). Did not change the colour of my bath water. EXTREMELY moisturizing on my skin, I felt soo soft afterwards!

Definitely would repurchase. I would recommend this to people who suffer from itchy skin due to allergies, this was veeeeerrry soothing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by murflegirl

Just finished taking my first bath with Butterball. I had read that the tan chunks inside it were supposed to be moisturizing, so I felt kind of prepared for what came next. The bath bomb fizzed quite slowly, and the chunks of moisturizers inside it kind of looked like weird bubbles or blisters. That aside, this made for one of the most amazing bathing experiences I've ever had. The scent is a light, amazing vanilla that didn't seem to linger too much, but that was okay. What I was absolutely AMAZED with was how luxuriously soft my skin felt! The oils and moisturizers in the bomb made my whole body as soft as silk--it was like bathing in liquid silk!! I even shaved my legs with no problems :) I definitely will be using this again in the future. I'm glad I discovered Butterball to help my winter-dry skin feel like it's real again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by CaytiKyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this bath bomb! It smells lovely and it really does give you silky soft skin. It is one of the more affordable bath bombs, but it's still not exactly cheap for a single bath. It is a very nice indulgence though and I will continue to treat myself every so often :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by jerky283

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this bath bomb, it is my all time favorite!!!! Its smells so delicious and leaves a beautiful scent on my skin even after my bath. I dont need to put lotion on, it leaves your skin soft and silky but not greasy at all. I just wish this one wasn't so pricey for just one bath. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by wotstaters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This makes for a very moisturizing but unscented bath. The fizzing action is meh, I've found I get the same results slicing a therapy massage bar up into MANY pieces, maybe 20-30 and tossing one in the tub and letting it dissolve.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by tinye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite bath bomb. It doesn't have much of a smell, but boy is it moisturizing! I even shave my legs in the tub when using it, and don't even have to use shaving cream, because it puts so much moisturizing oil into the water. It's great in the winter if your skin gets really dry and flaky like mine does.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I really do love this bathbomb. I've tried both the regular version and the Christmas "Mr. Butterball" snowman shaped version. That said, this did take some getting used to on my part.

The very first time I used this, I was horrified and thought something was wrong with it before I ever even stepped into the tub. There were what seemed like HUGE pools of oil floating on top of the bathwater. My initial reaction was not pleasant or positive. I tried making my own bathbombs once and added too much oil. As a result, every time I used one, the water was way oily. This was exactly like the home-made ones I had done.

Anywho, I decided to take the plunge anyway (puns!). And I'm glad I did. I love the scent (musky vanilla and ylang-ylang?). The oils in the water made my skin so silky smooth. I was impressed.

Then I stood up to get my silky smooth self out of the tub and nearly cracked my skull on the window ledge above the tub. This bad boy makes EVERYTHING silky smooth. Not just the skin. So be careful. Luckily my skull survived with no more damage than usual.

The only downer with this bath bomb is that I have a more difficult time scrubbing the tub after I use it. And yes, I do scrub my tub after every bath I take. But I consider it a fair trade for all the moisturizing goodness, so I only took off one lippie for it's overt greasiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by lovepink679

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am commenting on the Holiday Version of this. "mr. butterball" the snowman!! :)

This has got to be my FAVORITE bath bomb from lush. It smells amazing, and leaves the water silky smooth. My skin feels so soft and moisturized after taking a bath with mr. butterball :)

I have nothing bad to say about this product! I would buy it until lush doesn't make it anymore, which i hope never happens.

Wait until after Christmas so you can buy 1 get 2 free!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by ellaphunt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am actually commenting on the snowman-shaped Mr. Butterball, which I got as part of this year's Lush holiday bath box.

I'm a fan of the sweet smell (ylang-ylang does it for me every single time), but more than that, the cocoa butter in this one made my skin so soft I couldn't believe it. Half of one might suffice (cocktailed with another bath bomb?) because this makes your skin so 'buttery'.