LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this because it made my skin feel super soft when I'd gotten out of the bath, but it left my bath tub in a bit of a mess, but I suppose thats just like any other bath bomb.

I also like it because it smells really good and there's no confetti or anything in it which is a bonus for me.

on 8/8/2010 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Butterball was my first bath bomb from Lush. The scent was sooo nice and it left my skin super silky and soft after I got out! I even liked the cocoa butter bits that came out of the bomb, it made the bath water quite greasy but that disappears after you dry off. One lippy off because that lovely smell disappeared after popping it in the bath and I can't smell anything on my skin.

on 8/6/2010 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in Mr.butterball that comes in a Santa shape and came out last Christmas..it has little chunks of shea butter in it so when it dissolves in your bath it releases the oils and gives the water a very silky smooth feel to it..it's definitely moisturizing to the skin since it's got literally butter in it..and the smell is kinda cakery and buttery which i love..i think the lush bath bombs are much better quality than their soaps,,they are a bit expensive compare to other brand bath bombs but i would buy it again for its amaziness,,it's such a little sweet relaxing treat to yourself after a long week of hard work~

on 7/12/2010 3:39:00 PM

Its great! So moisturizing, my skin feels like silk after I get out. Great for all you dry skin girls, like me :). Also, a great bath bomb to use in on winter skin. My one issue is there is barely any fragrance (especially compare to other bath bombs), but i usually use a bubble bar or another bath treatment with it so its not a big issue.

on 7/1/2010 9:40:00 PM

This is seriously awesome! It moisturises my skin, doesn't leave any film or glitter on me and smells delicious (like vanilla.) There are cheaper products around but for quality and effectiveness I'll choose this every time I need a bath bomb.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my favourite bath product ever! no, it doesn't have any fancy colours or confetti (a plus for me, a minus for others), but it leaves my skin feeling SO amazingly soft and it smells amazing. i have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so in the future.

I loved this bathbomb! It made my dry skin super soft. The only problem is that it is kind of on the expensive side.

on 5/24/2010 10:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was lovely! The scent is delish and it lasts throughout the bath. I loved how moisturzing the water became and I felt nice and silky by the time I stepped out of the bath. The only thing I would change about this is I would add some color - I like my bath water to turn colors, just for fun... but it won't stop me from buying Butterball again.

on 5/23/2010 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Meh. That is pretty much my thoughts on Butterball Bath Bomb by LUSH. It smelled super yummy (both in the packaging and in the bathtub), but overall I think that I personally like the bubble bars better.
After dropping this bad boy into the bathtub it fizzed exactly like I expected it to and I did like how it floated near the surface of the water so I could see it in action. I liked the little chunks of cocoa butter as it fizzed away as they were super soft; I just wish it had lasted longer... total time for me from dropping it in until it was completely dissolved was 5 minutes tops.
There was also some yellow stuff floating near the foot of my tub as well which was a little weird but thankfully the jets kept it down there! (:
I would repurchase again for the fact that it smells delicious and it a bit moisturizing but I simply prefer some other LUSH products over this one.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had my first Butterball today and really like how you don't have to put on lotion after you use it. The scent was not too strong and frizzed quickly. It left my skin soft and pampered. Sadly it did leave a greasy mess in my tub like all of the the other bombs do. This is one of the cheaper of the all of LUSH's BB and a nice product for a little cheaper price.

Popular Bath Treatments