October 30, 2014 | 1680 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 11:29:00 AM More reviews by charb3

I can't believe I waited to write a review! This is my HG classic scent! Love it. I worked in the cosmetics industry for five years and was given free scents all the time... I never found anything to be better than White Musk!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2007 5:01:00 AM More reviews by britnay_77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the perfume oil and I rhink that the body shop's oil is the best version I've ever smelt... on me that is. I tried the bath bomb as well and it was SO good, pity I am too cheap to buy the bath bombs regularly but MAN was that good. I would recommend this defintely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 3:05:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

Rave for White Musk EDP! This is so much better than the body spray. This smells like a pure white musk- a tad clean, flowery, vanillaish! Lasts most definetly all day into the night. I love to spray this all over. In my hair, legs, arms, neck... it's just a beautful scent. Very underrated imo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 9:03:00 AM More reviews by SophieH

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells like chain smoker. Seriously. I kept trying to like it, but I just couldn't get past the "chain smoker"--both in the bottle and on my skin. If not chain smoker, than think of those old, disgusting taxicabs with imitation-leather seats. I say, if you want an old-school, dark, "complex" fragrance, at least go with one of the ones (Guerlain, etc.) that some people consider art.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2007 9:58:00 AM More reviews by vloterbiegje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

White Musk is a keeper. The first time someone gave me perfume as a gift, it was this scent and I immediately loved it. It's warm and sensual but not heavy. Unfortunately I hardly ever think of putting on perfume so after two or three years the scent was almost completely gone and it smelled like alcohol. As with all perfumes, you have to be in the mood for this smell, but I don't think I'll ever really stop liking it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbell3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this fragrance on other people but is smells completely disgusting on me - very fake and chemical. It is definitely down to individual body chemistry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Flummig

This is sort of an average scent, but really nice and cosy. I could se my self using it as a everyday fragrance! I've had HUGE samples from TheBodyShop, so I've been using it a while and I like it sofar. I haven't bought it yet since my samples isn't ended, but maybe I will later! The've updated the formula now, with a newer bottle too. Nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2007 11:42:00 PM More reviews by pvb_golfgal

Love this clean, fresh scent! Perfumes tend to give me headaches, but I've never had a problem with White Musk. And at $20 or so for a large bottle (usually last me 6-8 months), it's a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 12:18:00 PM More reviews by DominoCookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic classic fragrance. It smells clean, cosy and sexy at the same time. I've known this fragrance for about ten years now and used it on and off. It's always part of my fragrance collection and there are days when only White Musk will do. It fits a very specific mood to me and while I'm aware that fragrance choices are very personal, I really think this is a classic, inoffensive fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2007 9:44:00 AM More reviews by sucrose77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ick. I always thought this scent was pretty insipid, but now it actually sort of nauseates me, probably because I made the mistake of testing the oil at TBS before heading to the gym, and the scent became quite strong in the heat. I just hate the pairing of a musk--which by definition is animalic and a bit dirty--with something like air freshener. It's the same effect as going a few days without a shower and then putting on a scented deodorant to try to cover up the smell. There are some light floral musks I love, like Lovely or Narciso Rodriguez. This is just not the right way to treat a musk.