Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam

Water, Glycerin, Myristic acid, PPG-30, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Polyethylene, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-60 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Beeswax, Trehalose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

on 5/13/2010 9:44:00 AM

This is amazing. It removes my makeup, is super foamy but not at all drying. I am addicted to how foamy this is. I sometimes rub this in my face for like two minutes because its that foamy and fun. Its expensive but it lasts for ages. I use like half a pea sized amount and I am good to go. My skin never feels tight or dry after cleansing. It doesn't irritate my eyes. Great product

on 5/13/2010 8:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this cleanser thinking it would be nice however, after using it for 2 weeks my face became really oily and started breaking out which has never happened before with any other product. I thought it might go away but it didn't go away. I used the product for a month and stopped because the break-outs were getting really bad.
A plus for the product would have to be that it foams up lovely and feels good when you put it on your face. However, it should be the long-term results that matter and not the short-term. The product doesn't even remove make-up!

on 5/12/2010 4:53:00 PM

it is expensive for cleanser, but you only need 1/4 amount of cleanser you are using right now, b/c it makes foams so well and it gives such a clean feel after using without dryness. I am using travel size along with toner and lotion, i don't know about others, cleanser is the best!!!

I've been using Shiseido's foaming cleanser for about 10 years now, and I love it. I have sensitive skin that is prone to dryness, and this cleanser doesn't aggravate that at all. It really is gentle and the fragrance is mild. I use the toner and moisturizers from this line as well.

on 4/15/2010 4:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a generous sample of this when I bought my usual Pureness moisturizer. I prefer to use this in the mornings when my face needs a more gentle cleanser, it does not dry out my skin and makes me look fresh. My husband even noticed the difference and that says something!

on 3/14/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A very gentle foaming cleanser that doesnt leave skin feeling dry. I love the fragrance of the Skincare line. It leaves the skin feeling clean, fresh and soft.

Add a littel water to the product and create a foam in the hands before applying to skin. You'll find the product works better this way.

on 2/28/2010 3:14:00 PM

Great product, its cleans so smoothly and let the skin very soft, this is not a makeup remover, so, if you are expecting that this are going to remove all your makeup, better look for another product...
By the way, i love this cleanser because togetherwith other shiseido products let my skin beautifil, i'll for sure repurchase it again!

on 2/28/2010 2:13:00 PM

Very very gentle on the skin. It cleanses without removing too much oil off the skin and doesn't dry the skin either leaving it clean and comfortable. I suggest creating a foam/lather with it by rubbing it between your hands first before putting it on your skin to further prevent drying. I suggest it for combination, normal, and skin that is a bit dry. You only need a pea size amount to create a good lather so a little goes a long way which is good especially given the price.

on 1/31/2010 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is the only foaming cleanser I can use witout stripping my skin of all its moisture. It makes a very rich thick foam, carefully cleansing the skin. The colour is pale pink, and the scent is very discreet and clean. This is one of the best shiseido products, and they're all exelent. I will not purchase again however, as I cannot use products with fragrance. But if I could, I would use this!

on 1/22/2010 10:30:00 PM

been using this for a few years. i love it!