November 23, 2014 | 2124 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Pastel Lumiere

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 1:33:00 AM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

These are soooooo nice. Soft, easy to blend, stay on all day. Great shade range. The packaging is not the most sophisticated, and the enclosed applicator is useless, but that's true of most brands. All the shades I have are shimmery but not too frosty. No glitter, which is a big plus for me. The effect is interesting and subtle, not ho-like. This is neck and neck with Stila for my HG e/s brand.

I've heard this brand is made by the same company as Chanel, and many of the colors are similar. The quality seems top-notch to me, so if you're into Chanel's MU but not their price tags, you'll probably love this e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the colours. They all got a pearl touch. I have it in Blanc Diaphane (pearl white) and I love using it to highlight my browbone. I'd like to try more Pastel Paupieres.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2003 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have it in rose tentation #34. it's a pretty light shimmery pink. pastel paupieres eyeshadows have a nice staying power and most have a really pretty shimmer to it. i just took one lippie off because this color doesn't suit me. although really pretty...it doesn't really show on my eyelids because the color is really light and my eyelids are dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2003 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Miss_Binky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Again here-what the He** stopped me from getting these ages ago! Awesome shadows-colors are great and the cute matching packaging makes 'em easy to find! I do generally use these wet as I find I get more color that way, but dry they would be awesome for a subtler look!

Rose Ivoire-similar to MAC Pink Opal but more shimmery, less pink

Vert Petillant: sim to MAC Sprout but shimmerier and maybe a little warmer, a it more gold

Brun Essential-milk chocolate w/ a slight shimmer

Orange Pepite-pretty OJ colored shimmer

Beige Pepite-true gold bordering to a little kahki-intense shimmer

Coq De Roche: brassy colored shimmer

Brun Astral-shimmery Taupe w/ siler flecks

Beige Rose-shimmerry pale beige-insanely beautiful and makes me look AWAKE

Prune Envoutante-similar to MAC Trax but a little deeper, cooler, more shimmery

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2003 8:45:00 PM More reviews by mehitabel1970

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product, the colours are very nice (I have Blanc Diaphane 90 which is a lovely pearl white shade that I apply just under my eyebrows to make my lids look bigger), the packaging is very cute but I prefer to apply it with my fingers instead of us

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 7:39:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

These are some of the best eye shadows I have ever tried. I like the amount of pigment, the buildability and the blendabilty. There's a good selection of colours - although most have some level of irridescence. They are a really good quality product for the price.

I'd much rather experiment with fashion colours at this price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 8:08:00 AM More reviews by kandykane

this is THE most gorgeous eyeshadow. definately my HG! the colour i chose totally looks natural, pointless you say? hell no! perfect for the natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 9:00:00 AM More reviews by PixyAnne

A fine buy and a real quality item. Vert Petillant is my shade of choice: a pearly mint green with gold and lime undertones, the best green shadow I've ever seen. And these things really last!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

Have 4 of these. Quality wise they are great value for money...a very nice unique shimmer, long lasting only if applied with fingers, don't crease, highly pigmented. Only complain is that the wrong colours can look very bad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by cstg

I like the packaging since it's easy to pack into your bag and doesn't take up too much purse-space. The color-stay is good and I like the frosts. But when compared to Boots No. 7 Colour Perfect e/s, Bourjois comes in 2nd in my opinion. I still prefer Boots' to Bourjois because well there's just no beating the Boots No. 7 for better quality colors and staying power - which is why I gave this product only 3 lippies. I am currently using Marron Glace (light brown frost) and also have Brun (a darker toned brown). ** UPDATE: Increased from 3 to 4 lippies. It grew on me and the texture and color stay is great.