July 30, 2014 | 1172 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by allureveil

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Benefit calls Dallas a bronzer, and it works for me in that regard, but I also use it to set cream blush, so let's just say it's versatile. This is such a weird looking color in the box that I would never have tried it if I hadn't read a page of In Style mag about Emily Blunt that included a photo of the Dallas container and a big recommendation. If you've never yet been satisfied in your search for a natural looking bronzer/blusher, give this one a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

Produces a really nice blush color and can be used for contour. Only issue is with the cardboard box. I wish Benefit would come out with a magnetic compact were these can be added.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Missapoo2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

my HG blush. when i first bought this product i was skeptical bc the color seems so dark. I have light skin and it ended up turning out better than i expected. It is a very buildable plum/brown color with some fine shimmers in it (dont really show up on face) and it also come with a nice flat kabuki brush. I have the new packaging with the flip magnetic top and mirror which i love. I have read here that some use it as a bronzer which i have done befor, but i find it better as a gorgeous blush Also, the SMELL. YUM. it has a light sweet flowery sent and its just yummy. i find myself opening it up just to smell it sometimes. plus, i live in texas and am moving to dallas next semester, represent! worth the money!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as my autumn, winter bronzer. It is a brown, plum colour, has great texture and is neither too matt nor too shimmery. Works perfectly with my olive toned skin. I even love the brush as it works well to sculpt underneath the cheek area. I don't like the pushy sales approach at the counters or the kind of garish packaging, but many of the products work really well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful plummy-mauve color. I also own Benefit Hoola, and I find myself reaching for Dallas more (as a bronzer). I prefer pinky blushes, so I prefer to use this as a bronzer. On my fair skin it is not overpowering and I don't look orangey or overly tan, just healthy. I really like it. For the summer I switch to Benefit Hoola when I have a little more color in my face, but for winter I prefer Dallas. I wouldn't repurchase since I'm a product junkie and always have to try something new!
EDIT:
Now that it's almost summer and I don't look deathly pale I've switched to NARS Laguna for a Bronzer. I think Dallas worked better when I was so pale that any other bronzer looked unnatural. But now it is sitting sadly alone and unused : /

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by mutya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom brought me beauty goodies from her trip to Harvey Nichols abroad. Out of all the make up she bought for me, I cared less about this one and never thought I'd be writing a great review of this exact product. Now, let me tell you that a couple of years ago, BeneFit is my go-to brand for all things cosmetics. They could never go wrong with me -until I first saw the lackluster color of this blush. I didn't intend to use it but one night I couldn't find my Nars orgasm so I tried this. Lo, this shade is amazing on my cheeks! I'm not a fan of bronzers or heavy blushes since I typically emphasize my eyes and/or lips whenever I wear make up but I'm not faking it when I say I heart this blush. It's been a year since and still have it. It lasts forever, but you will not get bored with it. I don't buy other blushes anymore and I carry it with me all the time! It works for me no matter where in the world I am. Don't let the pan color turn you off, dig in ladies! x

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Kjcosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This came in a trio with Dandelion and Coralista so I didn't purchase it seperately. My skin definitely has warm undertones so I'm wondering if that's why it's not working for me. Every time I try to apply it, it looks off and gross and definitely not flattering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Plinko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am extremely fair and very definitely cool toned. I don't naturally tan. Therefore, most bronzers look extremely unnatural on me. When I "get sun", my skin doesn't bronze, it turns bright lobster red, and then eventually settles into a rosy flush. If I want to achieve a "been in the sun look", this and Tarte's "Exposed", (which is actually a blush), are the only bronzers that look natural. "Dallas', is a muted mauvey/rose with a bit of sheen. I dust it along my temples, cheekbones and the bridge of my nose, and it brightens my visage naturally. It is a great product. It would earn a perfect five for me if not for the awful, square cardboard box. It really irritates me to plunk down $28 for a product that looks dilapidated after a week of use. But, the results always have me going back for more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

I have used this blush as a blush/bronzer all year round for the past 5 years. I recently used mine all up. It takes forever to use up!

Like other reviewers have said, it appears on the face as a more plummy toned brown, so no fake orange color!! It warms up my whole face.

I dust lightly all over my face, or apply as a blush, or even as bronzer to contour. I have medium toned skin with yellow undertones. I get lots of compliments when I wear this.

I will definitely repurchase.

I love how cute the packaging is, and it is a sturdy cardboard--mine still looked really great after 5 years but I don't carry it in my purse. The brush that comes inside is scratchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works so good on my Indian skin, really lovely colour! Not too happy about the packaging or the brush. And I have to be careful how much I apply otherwise it looks far too pinky.
When applied softly though it is my favourite blusher. Looks shimmery and youthful. Beautiful product, just wish it came in a more hard-wearing box!