December 22, 2014 | 914 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by chechi

shimmery bronzer with rose tones - looks really nice on tan skin; i wear it on its own as a blush and/or all over as a bronzer... gives a finished/polished look.... $$$$$ - i think this is dupable (i.e you can get similar products from other less expensive brands).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by brownsauce07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh my god - what a fantastic blusher - the blusher lasted me 3 years with everyday use!!! Excellent shade to flatter yellow skin tones. The only negative it the brush which seems to take up a lot of space in the packaging and its a bit tricky when trying to take it out as you end of digging your nails into the actual blusher. A smaller brush would have been ideal. Great Shade, and practical to carry in your bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by katiek2012

This blush is amazing!! It looks really wonderful as a contour color, especially on really pale skin like mine. I wouldn't recommend using the brush given because it gives a little too much product, and it can make you look clown-like. really nice pigmentation. it's a little expensive but worth it. I previously had benefit's dandelion, a blush in a different shade. It lasted me 2 whole years. Definitely worth the buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Finally a colour between bronzer and a blush! I asked MUA recs. for a shade to add warmth to my fair-cool-neutral skintone. Dallas is that. I don`t tan (well burn and tan so slowly it`s pointless) or even want to tan anyways. I hardly touch a bronzer and if it is Dior Aurora or another to contour. I don`t think I would have neverever considered this and risked on online order w/o recs. Expensive because box is so small. Lasting power is good, whole day, and better than in Illamasqua blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Jnnnfrx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This was the first blush I ever purchased when I was first getting into makeup and there is still a tonne of product left (not for a lack of trying!). Its a beautiful bronzy plum. Its the perfect mix between a bronzer and a blush. I really like to wear this on my lazy days because the bronze part of it helps add a bit of definition to my cheeks but the plum also adds a nice flush. The price isn't at all an issue either because even though it is expensive, it will last you forever. One con is that the packaging which is totally inconvenient. Its a bulky mess, and is super difficult to store. It does make it easier if you depot it though, just be careful because the pan is a lot deeper than most and doesn't fit in a few palettes (z palette), it does fit in the unii palette though. Overall, this is a great blush, definitely worth a look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Prncs06

Really enjoying this blush for a natural flush. I do not use it as a bronzer, but I agree that you definitely could- I use it swept across the tops of my cheekbones as a traditional blush. The color is neutral and brown looking in the package, but it's magic on the skin- the glow it creates is hard to describe, and I don't mean that it's shimmery, because it's quite matte. It just gives a very natural, subtle coloring that I find I can wear year round, with any eye makeup.

I also own Tarte Exposed, and I do find them similar in color- but Dallas is 10x more pigmented. I don't own any other Tarte or BeneFit blushes, but in comparison, the Dallas formula seems a lot softer. When I dip my brush in, the powder breaks up and picks up on the brush quickly, so much so that I often need to tap off the excess. You definitely need to use a light hand with Dallas, whereas Exposed seems more tightly packed- I can literally swirl my blush in it and it doesn't "powder". Not saying this is good or bad- just a difference.

I said that I would repurchase, but I agree with other reviews that I doubt I will need to since it's so pigmented, and I use so little product each time.

Purchased BeneFit Dallas from a blog sale, so it arrived without the brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

OMG one of my favorite blushes from Benefit! Im also glad I bought this before they decided to change their packaging cuz im not a big fan of the new ones. But anywaaays, this blush is the perfect glowing cheek product ever! Perfect for fall or anytime you want that glow. Looks awesome if you pack it on at night. Its one of the blushes from the line thats kinda understated and you dont hear much of. Such a unique color & goes with almost any look you do. Plus I love the scent it has & how portable it is. I dont mind the brushes that come with this bc they do come in handy for touch ups. I dont have to worry about purchasing again (since it is pricey) bc theres so much product in there! Looove Dallas so much<3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

Produces a really nice blush color and can be used for contour. Only issue is with the cardboard box. I wish Benefit would come out with a magnetic compact were these can be added.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Missapoo2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

my HG blush. when i first bought this product i was skeptical bc the color seems so dark. I have light skin and it ended up turning out better than i expected. It is a very buildable plum/brown color with some fine shimmers in it (dont really show up on face) and it also come with a nice flat kabuki brush. I have the new packaging with the flip magnetic top and mirror which i love. I have read here that some use it as a bronzer which i have done befor, but i find it better as a gorgeous blush Also, the SMELL. YUM. it has a light sweet flowery sent and its just yummy. i find myself opening it up just to smell it sometimes. plus, i live in texas and am moving to dallas next semester, represent! worth the money!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as my autumn, winter bronzer. It is a brown, plum colour, has great texture and is neither too matt nor too shimmery. Works perfectly with my olive toned skin. I even love the brush as it works well to sculpt underneath the cheek area. I don't like the pushy sales approach at the counters or the kind of garish packaging, but many of the products work really well.