August 28, 2014 | 1763 users online

Mascara - Almay - One Coat Nourishing Mascara Triple Effect

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by xoxotoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

honestly, i bought this mascara because michelle phan said in one of her on-the-go drugstore reviews that she thought the almay brand is comparable to clinique. this piqued my interest because my favorite all-time mascara is clinique's naturally glossy. it might not be a popular choice with everybody, but i think it's an underrated, unsung hero of mascaras. it does not give thick bulging long lashes, but it just enhances what you've already got, without making them crunchy. it looks like its name, naturally glossy. ANYWAY, so i tried almay's and i do like it. it's not as natural looking, but it does make my lashes thicker and a bit longer, also without the crunch. one coat does do the trick, as well. i like this mascara because my eyes are sensitive and get irritated easily with other brands, but this one didn't make them itch or burn at all, i am happy to report :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by PaperHeartsx

Hearing both pisitive and negative reviews I was a bit hesitant purchasing this.Its a very good mascara it lengthings a bit curls and adds volume as well.I also really like that it conditons with aloe and vitamon B5 and is not tested on animals.The only con would have to be the brush even through it really adds length and volume with the double sided longer side for length and shorter side for volume its annoying at times flipping the brush over and over again and its a bit akward on lower lashes.I recomend it it gives me the look I want and I only has to use one coat.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by thiscowsgotmoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent, but nothing special.

It's a good everyday mascara...but not anything spectacular.

Doesn't clump, pretty volumizing and lengthening. Holds a curl okay.

Overall, a very good average mascara, but nothing spectacular.

I would buy it again if it were very cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by beachscene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new favourite mascara. It goes on so perfectly and I love what it does for my lashes. The mascara I got was the one especially made for "Lengthening", just because it was in a buy one, get one package. Even though it says lengthening, I feel it does everything, much like this triple effect mascara! Almay is an awesome brand for those of us with super sensitive eyes, other mascaras that I have tried have somehow seeped into my eyes throughout the day and irritated them, but this mascara stays on until I purposely wash it off. Strongly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by PikaPikax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrible mascara. It's very creamy which is great for glosses, not mascara. It does not hold a curl at all. It also clumps a lot. It's so annoying and smudges and flakes like crazy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by riarobot

this is the best mascara i have ever tried! wow. seriously. this stuff is so good. the formulation is great. it's very gel-like, but not too liquidy that it would get onto your eyelid. it doesnt dry brittle, but soft, yet somehow it builds and holds a curl!
i have a full row of lashes but they are short and do not curl up. When i use this, it makes them look really long and almost like false eyelashes! see the pic ^

definitely recommend this. will buy again and again!! new HG for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by brittanyhocake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was turned onto this mascara by a friend because her lashes were just amazing. I love it and I don't think I'll be changing mascaras anytime soon! It doesn't clump at all in my experience. I love this one and see no reason to change! The brush is genius in my opinion! Oh, and it's cheap. haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by bootsonbarelegs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite drug store mascara! I've tried a LOT of them, at least a dozen from the drugstore alone, so that's really saying something. I love this. It gives great length, thickness and black color, it doesn't mess with the curl i put into my lashes, and stays on. The brush is pretty smart, with a longer side and a shorter side used one after the other to achieve both length and thickness, although I don't find the short side to be all that helpful, its still one of the best mascaras out there. It deserves more attention.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Greidah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go to mascara! I love this product for everyday as it gives a great thick natural lash without clumping. Seriously I have tried so many others and this is the one that I always go back to. Bonus is that my lashes seem to be better conditioned after using for a while. It is also really easy to take off at the end of the day. Perfect everyday mascara! :o)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, this mascara is not bad for such an inexpenive brand! I like the applicator and it does give me volume. I decided to try it because of the great reviews and I was impressed. You do have to blot though because you use it or it can clumpy but I would recommend and it is easy to remove. I use this brush side first.