Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

4.3

bliss beauty trio

on 6/7/2012 7:57:00 PM

I received the Clarisonic Pro as a Christmas present from my hubby. I've used it every day since and think its fantastic!

I have combination skin with some dry patches between my eyes, under my chin and under my nose, but an oily T-zone. I have used the cleanser that came with the Clarisonic as well as others. I usually just change cleanser depending on how my skin is as well as brush head. I tend to use the brush head for sensitive skin with the clarisonic gentle cleanser, and if my skin feels 'drier' then a more nourishing cleanser. My skin has become a lot less flaky and I've noticed less black heads over my nose!

I rarely use the body brush attachment (maybe twice a week if that) and find I only need to charge it once a week(ish) maybe even longer. It generally lives in the shower.

I love the timer on the pro model - tells you when to change 'zones' on your face. Kind of like an electric toothbrush telling you to brush another quadrant.

My husband bought me the Mia which I use for travel - but he uses the Mia himself as an everyday brush!

Fantastic product! I highly recommend it.

on 4/1/2012 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Im not going to go into a huge rant on this. This was simply just a mistake for me and a huge waste of money. I couldn't find a decent skin cleanser to use this with so it wouldn't dry out my skin, the cleanser they give you sucks, no matter what brush i used they all were too much for my skin and dried it out. The battery always seems low and runs out fast, the settings/timers are confusing and annoying, the body brush is too rough, didn't improve my skin in any kinds of way......*sigh* i Im glad this is a HG skin saver for most but not for me.

on 3/20/2012 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I was using the derma new brush for a while since is was much cheaper than the clarisonic and didn't want to spend the money on it as we all know its expensive and thought that the results would all be the same as I'm sure other think that way to. Anyways one of my good friends found a really good deal on the pro and I said what the heck I will get one as I still was interested in it and thought that I may not get this deal again.
I started using it 2x's a day and it was to much for my skin, should of known better than to jump in. It irritated my skin so I gave it break and then started using it just at night and saw a great deal of difference in my skin, it was clean, soft and glowy. Much more different than the other brush I was using. It came with the sensitive brush and saw that they had diffent ones so I tried the deep pore brush since I work in a dirty assembly plant and I have oily/acne skin. It did much better. I am still using it and still loving it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have acne-prone super oily skin and this has done wonders for my blackheads and large pores. My acne is mostly gone due to antibiotics, but I usually get small pimples still.

I did go through a huge breakout when I first used this, but it was a once off. I've had it for about 2 weeks now and no signs of break outs! :)

My skin was also quite sensitive to it at first so I only used it once every two days in the shower. That seems to be enough for my skin so I'm happy with that.

Blackheads on my nose and cheeks have reduced significantly and i'm also noticing the really deep ones that i've had for years that are coming to the surface and disappearing.

Love love love this product - but I wouldn't use it as often as it recommends!

UPDATE:
I'm still loving this brush! but definitely can't use it every day!
I use it every second night and follow it with my lancome genefique serum and a good moisturiser
No massive break outs if I miss out a day, but I can tell the difference! My skin is much much smoother

on 3/1/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this on and off for the last 2 years.
Originally I used it twice a day, with the sensitive brush, and my skin looked amazing.
But then I started getting dry patches and even a broken capillary. Both classic signs of trauma to skin.
I took a long break and have begun using it again.
This time only once a day or every other day...so far so good. Fingers crossed!!

I LOVE MY CLARISONIC PRO! I truly believe that this product in combination with my acne cleanser has kept my skin oil & acne free. I love how exfoliated and smooth my skin feels after using this both in the morning and at night. I try not to over exfoliate my skin, but have found that using my pro is okay twice a day since it is a different kind of exfoliating..I am not tugging at my skin with a rough scrub everyday when using this..
Also, I am starting to see that some of my acne scars are fading over..not sure if this is because I have been using Meladerm, but I do think it is probably a combination of both products. So if you have oily, acne prone skin and are looking for something that will deep clean and exfoliate without tugging at your skin every day look no further! This is the product for you!

on 2/27/2012 11:36:00 AM

I'm using this for a week now also and am noticing a difference. Smoother plumper skin. I can't wait for a month to see some results. Have gone on a MAJOR drive to combat my tired fine-lined large-pored complexion. Including products, vitamins and this.....so far so good!

on 2/27/2012 11:03:00 AM

Have only been using this less than a week and already notice smoother clearer skin. Excellent buy...worth the money!

on 2/22/2012 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've been using this for about a month with the normal brush head, occasional use of the deep pore one. I use it twice a day as it recommends and love how clean my skin is! It is very pricey but I got it at the spa inside the hospital I work at and I did payroll deduction for 4 paydays so it helped offset the initial cost. I use it with the gentle cleanser and my complexion has started to show some improvement. I have less redness in my cheeks and my skin is smoother. Definitely will continue using this and recommend to anyone needing a good cleansing system!

on 2/3/2012 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using my Clarisonic Classic for almost three weeks now. I did experience some breakouts as others described here and actually I am still not over it.
Makes my skin really very smooth, products blend in well and pores look smaller but I started to have tiny spots on parts where I never had...especially on my chin - it is pretty annoying but I am patient and hope this will go away as for others. I use it twice a day with the gentle cleanser that came with the brush. My forehead used to get pretty shiny by the end of the day and the mornings (I felt like all of my nightcare product rubbed off on my forehead...) and that is much better now, my forehead is less shiny and oily. Overall very good product but had to take one lippie because of the price - seriously, very very expensive!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools