September 19, 2014 | 1631 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Body Butter - Brazil Nut

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Girlstalk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried many of the Body Shop's body butter, this one is my favorite one! It's easy to apply and sinks smoothly in to the skin. The smell i settle and nice. This product will last you a long time, a little goes a long way, don't over apply it...it'll make it feel greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by msCullen8685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Extremely hydrating, reduces the fine lines in my hands. has a very pleasant fragrance. a little goes a long way. love this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

I love love this product! It's so good. And the smell is really nice because its quite subtle. i don't like wearing a really strong smelling butter in the day because it interferes with my perfume. Only in summer do i wear the coconut butter by itself no perfume. for a fresh beachy smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by NastyaKukla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a classic- the smell is really good and it feels surprisingly luxurious in winter ( especially after a long bath) i really enjoy using this moisturiser- i also love the olive smell they are both devine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by swechloe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used several Body Shops Body Butter and they are all very moisterizing and have a very good scent. Great product that's worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 3:55:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the rich smell of this body butter, although it's not to everyone's taste, it's warm and smells lovely on the skin. The texture of the moisturiser is really nice, and seems to melt on the skin...it looks and smells so delcicious I wanted to eat it sometimes. Sadly, I ended up throwing nearly half of it away after not using it for nearly a year. Not because I didn't want to use it, but because I didn't like the feel of it afterwards. Rather than sink into my skin, it would sort of sit on top...strange, since I used ot mainly on my legs which are prone to dryness. I expected my dry legs would suck it right up..and I tried everything to get it to sink in, like exfoliating beforehand and applying straight after a shower. My legs felt greasy and sticky, which was made even worse in summer...things like pet hair would actually stick onto my bare legs! The same thing happened to my hands, rather than absorb in, it left a greasy residue ontop...not fun, especially when it doesn't easily come off with water (I suppose the nut oil's fault).
Yes it smells great and made my legs feel and look significantly more moisturised, but I just couldn't stand the residue. I really wanted to like it, since it's not the cheapest moisturiser, and I bought the biggest tub. Such a shame...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Ayustar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was given this body butter as a sample. I must say, I love it so much! Even if it didn't moisturize that well, I would still love it for the sweet, almost chocolate smell. It doesn't smell that intense until you put it on your skin and then it warms up and smells great. I am probably going to buy a full size when I run out. I am glad I got it as a sample! I wouldn't have actually bothered with it because Brazil nut doesn't seem that interesting to me so I am happy they gave me a sample!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is very neutral if you compare it to the fruitier body butters, but then it also disappears after half an hour. Dito for the moisture. Used up the tub very quickly since I had to use so much of it during the day. I love The Body Shops smells, but the actual products could use another formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by babiigurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As I normally have dry skin, this moisturisers SOOOOOOOOO WELL!!!! It's:
- smells sooo good
- really rich formula
- whole day moisturising

BUT:
- Could be cheaper, it's pretty expensive around $30 AUST
- Would be easier in a pump bottle

Other than that, it's a great product, and is worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by CandyCoatedDame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not a body butter that I would normally pick for myself. I'm usually drawn to the tropical scented ones, but they end up smelling sour on me within a few hours so I thought I would try this one. And I really like it. This smooths on to my skin so nicely, it makes my skin look a little shiny but it doesn't FEEL greasy. This smell in the tub container is not that impressive, but on my skin it becomes heavenly. The tub seems to last forever which is good because this is my new favorite body butter!