July 23, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Body Butter - Brazil Nut

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

I love love this product! It's so good. And the smell is really nice because its quite subtle. i don't like wearing a really strong smelling butter in the day because it interferes with my perfume. Only in summer do i wear the coconut butter by itself no perfume. for a fresh beachy smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by NastyaKukla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a classic- the smell is really good and it feels surprisingly luxurious in winter ( especially after a long bath) i really enjoy using this moisturiser- i also love the olive smell they are both devine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by swechloe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used several Body Shops Body Butter and they are all very moisterizing and have a very good scent. Great product that's worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 3:55:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the rich smell of this body butter, although it's not to everyone's taste, it's warm and smells lovely on the skin. The texture of the moisturiser is really nice, and seems to melt on the skin...it looks and smells so delcicious I wanted to eat it sometimes. Sadly, I ended up throwing nearly half of it away after not using it for nearly a year. Not because I didn't want to use it, but because I didn't like the feel of it afterwards. Rather than sink into my skin, it would sort of sit on top...strange, since I used ot mainly on my legs which are prone to dryness. I expected my dry legs would suck it right up..and I tried everything to get it to sink in, like exfoliating beforehand and applying straight after a shower. My legs felt greasy and sticky, which was made even worse in summer...things like pet hair would actually stick onto my bare legs! The same thing happened to my hands, rather than absorb in, it left a greasy residue ontop...not fun, especially when it doesn't easily come off with water (I suppose the nut oil's fault).
Yes it smells great and made my legs feel and look significantly more moisturised, but I just couldn't stand the residue. I really wanted to like it, since it's not the cheapest moisturiser, and I bought the biggest tub. Such a shame...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Ayustar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was given this body butter as a sample. I must say, I love it so much! Even if it didn't moisturize that well, I would still love it for the sweet, almost chocolate smell. It doesn't smell that intense until you put it on your skin and then it warms up and smells great. I am probably going to buy a full size when I run out. I am glad I got it as a sample! I wouldn't have actually bothered with it because Brazil nut doesn't seem that interesting to me so I am happy they gave me a sample!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is very neutral if you compare it to the fruitier body butters, but then it also disappears after half an hour. Dito for the moisture. Used up the tub very quickly since I had to use so much of it during the day. I love The Body Shops smells, but the actual products could use another formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by babiigurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As I normally have dry skin, this moisturisers SOOOOOOOOO WELL!!!! It's:
- smells sooo good
- really rich formula
- whole day moisturising

BUT:
- Could be cheaper, it's pretty expensive around $30 AUST
- Would be easier in a pump bottle

Other than that, it's a great product, and is worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by CandyCoatedDame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not a body butter that I would normally pick for myself. I'm usually drawn to the tropical scented ones, but they end up smelling sour on me within a few hours so I thought I would try this one. And I really like it. This smooths on to my skin so nicely, it makes my skin look a little shiny but it doesn't FEEL greasy. This smell in the tub container is not that impressive, but on my skin it becomes heavenly. The tub seems to last forever which is good because this is my new favorite body butter!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by xAysha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i bought a big (200ml) tub of this from ebay for just 5!! its a nice body butter if you like the more subtle smells-you have to really smell in the tub to pick up any scent, the scent gets a tiny bit stronger when applied and warmed up on your skin, its a slight sweet nutty smell, i personally wish it smelt stronger. the moisturising properties of this are good, its like solid 'butter' in the tub but it melts on contact with your skin. x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by SparklenGlitter

One of my favourite body butters to date. I stayed away from this for the longest time because I thought it'd be boring and that the fruity scents were always more fun. When I tested it out of curiosity, I was blown away by the pleasant, sweet smell. It's so yummy, I love putting it on and don't have to worry about it coming off as weird/funky like the satsuma body butter. Consistency is a little bit less liquidy than the other butters, but it still works well.