November 23, 2014 | 1244 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by thefaces

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

You might think that this is glorified water but it has simplified my makeup removal routine SO much. I've had trouble with make up removers in the past - cold cream was my staple for years but the oily formula would clog pores, popular brands of cleansing "milks" would irritate my (very sensitive) skin, washing off with a warm washcloth and Cetaphil wasn't enough and would just rub make up around my face, make up removing oils were once again too harsh...

I've read so many rave reviews about this so decided to invest in a smaller bottle. So far I use it with cotton pads and it is very good at removing eyeliner (SO important, and so often not completely removed by other products I've used) and my general BB cream/blush/lippy residue. I then dab on some witch hazel toner. To be fair, it can irritate the skin a little (and the toner is an astringent), but after a judicious use of moisturiser all is well again, and my skin feels soft and clean.

It does have a little trouble dissolving (non waterproof) mascara), so you might need to use a bit extra to get it off.

It's the perfect addition to the lazy girl's make up bag. I'm definitely going to invest in a bigger bottle. Say what you will about the French... they have their micellar solutions down.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Princess777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this micelar solution is amazing. I love using it when I am too lazy to use my regular cleanser. It takes away all makeup and impurities that has accumulated on the face PERFECTLY without stripping your face. It’s so refreshing, it say’s it’s for dry skin to normal skin since the have the blue version of it for normal to mixt skin types, but in my case, my face is more oily and this one does the job amazingly and my skin react better to it than the blue one. Maybe because my skin is really sensitive?

One of my favourite’s for sure and would recommending it to anyone with seriously ANY SKIN CONDITION, you will see great results since a lot of cleanser out there even if they treat problems or so may be too harsh for it and this one respect and balances the PH of the skin which is really important for other products to work well on it. A good option would be to use this one few times a week in conjunction with a more “treating” cleanser, like to alternate between the two or if you know you will be using treatments like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide for example, use the Bioderma cleanser first and vice-versa.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lucy1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a good product for removing makeup i'm probably on my 7th or 8th bottle of this stuff and have never looked back. As much as I adore how easy it is to remove even the most stubborn of makeup with Bioderma I have had to remove one lipstick purely because my eyes can be quite sensitive to this. I've noticed it can sometimes cause redness in my eyes if I accidentally put a tiny bit too much on my cotton pad and stings quite a bit, maybe i just have overly sensitive eyes. For this reason I don't use it to remove eye makeup anymore unless I'm feeling super lazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has been copied by many companies recently and is now readily available in the U.K. It is mild and effective and seems to suit sensitive skin. I don't find if that great as an eye makeup remover - it struggles to remove mascara in my opinion but is good as a general makeup remover and cleanser with no reaction from my very touchy skin. Lasts a long time as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Dej

I love this makeup removing cleanser. It is ultra gentle and does not make my skin red ever. It also takes my fairly heavy makeup off INSANELY well for a micellaire solution! Wonderful for everyone but especially for somebody that likes a simple all in one cleansing product! Also good for those don't wash my face before bed types out there! Bedside with some cotton and you're golden.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by annasofiewa

This is amazing for sensible skin and very soothing. I never use waterproof mascara but it removes normal mascara and makeup very easily. Have just bought my second half liter bottle, wouldn't live without. It is pricey but worth it as you use it every day and can do that for nearly a year (at least for me).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Hawkesbe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product! My skin feels SO clean, it's easy to use-just swipe with a cotton pad. Does not strip my skin or leave it dry. I will always use as part of my daily routine

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by hayleyrex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I finally realized why my skin was so dry and dehydrated all of the time, no matter what products I used... it was because I was using water to cleanse my face and my tapwater is corrupt! So I moved into using rinse-free cleansers, and decided to start with this one since it has so many good reviews.

Pros: This cleanser FEELS amazing. Putting it on it's like using a cotton pad covered in the most hydrating, clean and fresh feeling imaginable. Afterwards, I'm not counting down the milliseconds until I get some moisturizer on my face. If I judge what comes off on my cotton pad, it does a good job of basic cleansing, however...

Cons: It does NOT remove mascara AT ALL, not without scrubbing at your eyes. If you tend to wear heavy makeup, I wouldn't bother using this, not cause it wouldnt work, but because you would end up using too much product too fast and this stuff is expensive. Sometimes I will use two pads to take everything off and I hate that. Which brings me to con #2: you often end up pouring too much onto your cotton pad if you're not careful. A little goes a long way.

A part of me hates that I'm probably basically buying water in a very expensive container, but if you're like me and have tried every single rinse off cleanser on the planet with no success, then this is what you want to be buying. Hey, if it works, it works!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Peenutasha

This stuff gave me tiny bumps all over my chin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by nevs029

I love this stuff! I use it as the first step of my night time cleansing regime - before my Kiehls foaming cleanser, toner, moisturiser etc. It works really well to remove makeup on the face (although I've heard it isn't too super at removing waterproof mascara - I don't use waterproof though so this isn't a problem for me). But the biggest benefit for me is that is leaves my skin really smooth and soft. It feels really calming and gentle and my sensitive skin has been better than it has been in years since I started using it. My redness has decreased and any flakiness has also gone too. I'm really happy with this product - definitely worth trying if you have sensitive skin!!