September 23, 2014 | 1895 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 6 for Combination/Oily Skin ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by patriciajazmin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading many reviews. In the beginning I really liked it but the more I wore it and truly "tested it out" I began to notice the way it caked up on my skin. I tried using less and blending more and it would feel sticky and my shade warm beige began looking almost pink. I would also look more oily after applying it. I gave this foundation a good chance but it just never fit my foundation needs. Going w/o foundation until I find a better fit.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Hollie08

Best drugstore foundation I've found. I have oily acne prone skin but I'm all clear now (acne.org!) and this never breaks me out. The con is that it dries very quickly on the skin so I reccomend apply section by section with a stippling brush or flat top kabuki, not by putting dots all over face and blending in. It will dry too fast and you'll never get it to blend out

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by watchtaygo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Better than any expensive foundation, after trying almost everything, I always go back to this, if you can't find your color, blend 2 together, it's worth it! I recommend applying one section of your face at a time and setting it with loose powder. Moisturize prior to application for the best finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this in high school. It was alright, but I wouldn't again. Low SPF, wasteful glass packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This used to be my HG but I really don't like it at all anymore. It is so thick and looks so cakey. It feels disgusting on my face also. I've noticed that it breaks me out really bad too. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by jennifereal

My HG of foundations. I get this in 2 colors to mix for the perfect tone (I tan easily and lose it easily so this is the best solution I've found personally). I use a stipple brush and usually just apply right from the bottle. I apply without a primer for everyday use and top with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder in Translucent after contouring. Stay's all day, experience little to no transfer and does not break me out. Love this stuff and have recommended it to all of my friends. I wish it came in a pump bottle which is why it only got 2 lippies in packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by ctsarah27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It was sticky and too oily for acne prone skin type. And it does made me break out everytime using it. After wearing it for a few hours, it slicks over the face and made the face looks so cakey. Not a good choice for sensitive skins as it will makes your skin more oilier

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS:
    -long wear
    -full coverage
    -no transfer

CONS:
    - this gives my skin dry patches
    -emaphsizes my pores

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by issalovessyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also have to add on how to effectively remove this foundation! What has worked well for me so far is.... I initially wipe everything off with Target brand makeup remover wipes, and then I use my Foreo Luna Mini facial cleansing device (kinda like the clarisonic but with silicone bristles instead of nylon icky bristles) with my Michael Todd Honey & Oat facial cleanser. I find that just those alone effectively takes off ALL of the product. If I want to go the extra mile and make sure it's all off after a long day of wearing the foundation, I use the St Ives Green Tea Facial Scrub in the shower as a follow up. Hope that helps!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by lovemymakeup88

I wore this foundation for a few months.

Pros:
    I think this makeup gives great full coverage.
    It lasts all day.
    It looks pretty natural.
    It feels very comfortable on my skin I forget im wearing it.
    It does not tranfer onto my cloths or other people.
    It is very cheap.

Cons:
    It makes me break out horrible with systic acne.
    It is incredibly hard to get off( I have to wash my face twice and use a toner to get it all off).
    It does not allow me to blend my makeup such as blush and brozer smoothly over it but instead leave it streaky and unnatural looking.
    Too many colors have pink undertones and dont work for my NC35-37 skin tone.