Cover Girl Lash Exact

3.8

on 9/5/2011 3:07:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It gives GREAT separation and length, and is hardly ever clumpy. The bottle will last for months, even if it's used every day, so it's definitely worth the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sparse eyelashes and my allergies from rubbing my eyes has not helped my sparse straight thin eyelashes, All of my mascaras wands are thick with big wands and my lashes look weird and spidery, so I decided to try covergirl. I have been through alot of mascaras lately high and low. This mascara has the best wand it is small I have smaller eyes it is perfect, no long clumpy spider lashes! It applies with ease and the little wand is perfect for me it picks up all those fine little lashes that are beginning to fill in and you can build it with ease and NO clumps love it I highly recommend this mascara plus it is reasonably priced. Try it especially ou have allergies!!! Love it...

This is my favorite mascara. I used to use the Cover Girl volumizing mascara but after trying this one, it's all I want to use. I love the waterproof version!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love this mascara! It holds my eyelash curls for sooo long and I have super straight asian lashes. it's perfect for when you wear falsies and you just want to hold your eyelash curls, It doesn't give your eyelashes to much volume though, I usually use another mascara over this when applying to my bottom lashes. This is a good mascara base, makes them long and separated, but no volume

picked this up today, as it was 4 bucks off all covergirl, and this mascara was only 4.75 AUD, unbelievable!!! :D
the only thing is, i picked a brown black not black by accident, and having naturally black asian lashes, i thought, FML.

But having worn it, it does wonders for my lashes! they stay curled And SEPERATED. having thin straight asian lashes, this has done a pretty nice job :) and as i usually wear coloured contacts, the brown looks so nice and natural :)

I would probably give it a 3.5/5, but since you can only write whole numbers, whatever :)

on 7/4/2011 3:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This...mascara....i'd say is kind of a...i-paid-to-get-my-lashes-brushed-out mascara. THIS MASCARA IS AN EXTREME LETS-GO-NATURAL MASCARA. It's probably great for middle schoolers or for everyday use. But it really doesn't add much volume at all to the eyelashes.Just a percent of definition. It does do what it claims: define, separate, and elongate, but it was just too natural. Almost like clear mascara?
But yeah, i give it 4lipsticks because it did claim what it said it would and it was just my expectations that were flawed.

on 6/27/2011 3:18:00 AM

Ehh, when I first tried this product it was okay.. It did work well by maybe nt as well as I expected it to be.. Or maybe it just added a really natural touch and I wanted a dramatic one :) but it works just fine perhaps I should give it another chance.

on 6/27/2011 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Simply amazing! Buy it. Honestly, you won't regret it!

$ 11 from Big W, Target, Kmart.

on 6/26/2011 8:00:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was due to repurchase my usual Cover Girl Last Blast mascara but tired this instead based on the reviews here. I'm glad I did. I used it for the first time yesterday and instantly got great results. I have pretty good lashes to begin with and this enhanced them beautifully. I like this formula better than Lash Blast because it does a better job of thickening and coating. I really like the Black Brown shade in all Cover Girl mascaras.

on 6/14/2011 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product,
I have thin, hard to curl, short lashes.
i really rely on mascaras to make my lashes visible.
this mascara did wonders for me length wise, but it gave me average volume and curl. I loved how it seperated and lengthened my lashes, which is what it claimed to do.
Loved it, definite repurchase :D