October 22, 2014 | 1654 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by CaraBABE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Simply amazing! Buy it. Honestly, you won't regret it!

$ 11 from Big W, Target, Kmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by fridaycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was due to repurchase my usual Cover Girl Last Blast mascara but tired this instead based on the reviews here. I'm glad I did. I used it for the first time yesterday and instantly got great results. I have pretty good lashes to begin with and this enhanced them beautifully. I like this formula better than Lash Blast because it does a better job of thickening and coating. I really like the Black Brown shade in all Cover Girl mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Flutiexx102

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product,
I have thin, hard to curl, short lashes.
i really rely on mascaras to make my lashes visible.
this mascara did wonders for me length wise, but it gave me average volume and curl. I loved how it seperated and lengthened my lashes, which is what it claimed to do.
Loved it, definite repurchase :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by gloriaeavalos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first mascara I have ever tried and it is my HG mascara! It lengthens and defines my lashes and comes off easily with my Almay eye makeup remover pads. Also, it leaves little to no clumps! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by BakaNekoShojo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have just recently started using this mascara so I don't have much to say about it right now. So far, it's an okay mascara. It does separate my lashes, it doesn't clump, and it does give my lashes a little length. But it doesn't really do much for volume. I guess it's either because my lashes are already kind of thick or I bought a bad mascara. Either way, it's an okay mascara for me but I have tried much better mascaras. And I only say I will buy it again because if my favorite mascara is out of stock or I don't have the money for a new mascara when the time comes, I will just buy this instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by brazier13

I would say that this is my favorite mascara yet! I've been on the search for the perfect mascara and so far nothing can compare.
this product look really natural and gets every single lash. the mixture isn't goopey at all and doesn't clump easily. the brush is very fine and has many teeth. It's easy to maneuver so it doesn't take much effort.

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who likes looking like a cake face with raccoon eyes however

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by chinablaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara!! No matter how many I try, I always end up back to this one. None have compared...high end and drugstore wise. I constantly stock up whenever there on sale. Love, love, love, this mascara!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by lizfortin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite CG mascara. I find that it doesn't clump easily, deposits product quicly, and the brush is fairly easy to work with. I hate goopy eyelashes and product getting on my eyelids, and I don't have either problem with this. It also washes off easily, so I don't have to pull on the eye area with makeup remover to take it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Eliana78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used so many mascaras and this is the one I just can't do without because no matter what I try this is always my staple mascara! My lashes aren't thick and they aren't super long. I also have somewhat sensitive eyes that can get pretty irritated. But this product is absolutely everything that I am looking for in a mascara. I get no irritation from it at all and it washes off very well. It thickens and lengths my lashes without any clumps at all! I can build on it coat after coat with no problems. I really think the trick is in the fact that the formulation of the product isn't thick nor super thin like water in combination with the rubber wand. So it's not so thick that it clumps up right away but not so thin that it gives no real volume or length. It's the perfect inbetween! I love the wand because it helps to separate my lashes so well so I can get maximum fullness. I've even took the wand out washed it with soap and hot water then used it with other mascaras that contained a wand that I didn't prefer. And the brush makes the application of those mascaras much better. I've also used the mascara on false eyelashes and it didn't ruin them at all. And it really helps a lot with cheap lashes to make them look fuller and less flimsy. It's really an amazing mascara and for me it's comparable to high end mascaras. And well the drug store price is fantastic!!! I grab up 4 or 5 when there is a sale!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by rebeccaz123

this is by far my favorite drugstore mascara. never clumps, flakes, or smears. makes my lashes look long and actually thick. i keep trying other mascaras but i always have this on hand and i always come back to it.