November 20, 2014 | 2092 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by eyecandyispretty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

picked this up today, as it was 4 bucks off all covergirl, and this mascara was only 4.75 AUD, unbelievable!!! :D
the only thing is, i picked a brown black not black by accident, and having naturally black asian lashes, i thought, FML.

But having worn it, it does wonders for my lashes! they stay curled And SEPERATED. having thin straight asian lashes, this has done a pretty nice job :) and as i usually wear coloured contacts, the brown looks so nice and natural :)

I would probably give it a 3.5/5, but since you can only write whole numbers, whatever :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by emmellkay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This...mascara....i'd say is kind of a...i-paid-to-get-my-lashes-brushed-out mascara. THIS MASCARA IS AN EXTREME LETS-GO-NATURAL MASCARA. It's probably great for middle schoolers or for everyday use. But it really doesn't add much volume at all to the eyelashes.Just a percent of definition. It does do what it claims: define, separate, and elongate, but it was just too natural. Almost like clear mascara?
But yeah, i give it 4lipsticks because it did claim what it said it would and it was just my expectations that were flawed.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Ehh, when I first tried this product it was okay.. It did work well by maybe nt as well as I expected it to be.. Or maybe it just added a really natural touch and I wanted a dramatic one :) but it works just fine perhaps I should give it another chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by CaraBABE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Simply amazing! Buy it. Honestly, you won't regret it!

$ 11 from Big W, Target, Kmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by fridaycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was due to repurchase my usual Cover Girl Last Blast mascara but tired this instead based on the reviews here. I'm glad I did. I used it for the first time yesterday and instantly got great results. I have pretty good lashes to begin with and this enhanced them beautifully. I like this formula better than Lash Blast because it does a better job of thickening and coating. I really like the Black Brown shade in all Cover Girl mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Flutiexx102

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product,
I have thin, hard to curl, short lashes.
i really rely on mascaras to make my lashes visible.
this mascara did wonders for me length wise, but it gave me average volume and curl. I loved how it seperated and lengthened my lashes, which is what it claimed to do.
Loved it, definite repurchase :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by gloriaeavalos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first mascara I have ever tried and it is my HG mascara! It lengthens and defines my lashes and comes off easily with my Almay eye makeup remover pads. Also, it leaves little to no clumps! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by BakaNekoShojo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have just recently started using this mascara so I don't have much to say about it right now. So far, it's an okay mascara. It does separate my lashes, it doesn't clump, and it does give my lashes a little length. But it doesn't really do much for volume. I guess it's either because my lashes are already kind of thick or I bought a bad mascara. Either way, it's an okay mascara for me but I have tried much better mascaras. And I only say I will buy it again because if my favorite mascara is out of stock or I don't have the money for a new mascara when the time comes, I will just buy this instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by brazier13

I would say that this is my favorite mascara yet! I've been on the search for the perfect mascara and so far nothing can compare.
this product look really natural and gets every single lash. the mixture isn't goopey at all and doesn't clump easily. the brush is very fine and has many teeth. It's easy to maneuver so it doesn't take much effort.

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who likes looking like a cake face with raccoon eyes however

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by chinablaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara!! No matter how many I try, I always end up back to this one. None have compared...high end and drugstore wise. I constantly stock up whenever there on sale. Love, love, love, this mascara!!