Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

4.6

Ingredients: talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon 12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titatium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), carmine (ci 75470), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 36 lake (ci 12085), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), .ff

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

a great colour for the cheeks. i received mine in a clinique gift pack paired with a shadow duo. i use it as an alternative to pink swoon mac for variation. you do need to build this colour up though.

I love this blush! I wanted another option from my normal mac blush in pink swoon so i was thinking to go my pinky coral. The very first blush i was thinking of purchasing was Nars orgasm but it has wayyyyy too much shimmer, even for me. So i went on a search around sephora and found this clinique blush! its very pigmented, soft, blends easily, and the perfect color if you thought nars o was to shimmery. I also really like the packaging it comes in, it has a very nice soft brush for on the go! would recommend to anyone!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this blush!! I've had it for over a year!! it last a long time even on my super oily skin...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the best blushes out there! easy to blend and comes with a super soft brush and amazing mirror! Precious Posy is a soft peachy/pink color that works best with women who have yellow undertones in their skin! There is also many colors to choose from:)!

As a few others have said, this is what I wanted Orgasm to be, the shimmer in O was too much to take, so I went on the hunt. This is goooooooooegeous!!!!! Very fine milled, not streaky, lasts all day! No need to explain the color, the pics above do a fine job of that. Not too pricey either. :) The color brightens up my face beautifully. For another effect I put a bit of it over my Illamasqua Lover and it's to die for! My two HG blushes!

Before this purchase, I read somewhere online that this blush looks amazing on fair asian skin. I couldn't agree more, as the color really brightens my complexion, and gives me a very cute healthy flush. This is my go-to blush, and if I had to travel somewhere and pack lightly, I would bring this. It is pigmented, yet very fool-proof. It is long-lasting, and a little goes a long way. This is my only Clinique blush and I love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I wanted to find an alternative to NARS's Orgasm blush because I have sensitive skin. THIS IS IT. This a little more orange in tint, but it you mix it with Cupid it looks identical! This is a good blush for the summer like Orgasm.

Love the color of this blush...it's a great pink color, but not overpowering. I am half asian/half white, so my skin is light, but with more yellow undertones and it is amazing for me. I can see it working perfectly on fair-medium skin tones. The color payoff is awesome...it cut the time to apply my blush in half because there's no need to add more layers to achieve the right color. If I want it to be a little more bronzed and less pink, I just add a little bronzer over it and it gives a great summery glow instead of being that gross orangy or brown color you sometimes get from just bronzer. The case has a generous sized mirror, which is convenient, but I don't like how narrow the blush is inside the compact, since a lot of the space is taken up by a (useless) blush brush. But nothing's perfect and most compacts do have that. So overall, definitely a great color and worth the price!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I guess I am definitely a minority in feeling this blush did not work on me. I was looking for a nice pink blush- and this prodcut IS that. It just really didn't work on my skin. Looking through the reviews I see a lot of people who loved it list that they have fair skin.. maybe this is why. I have medium/olive toned skin, and this is absolutely too pink on me. I don't really see any peachy undertones, just a bit of shimmer (ie glitter) with the pink. Not HORRIBLE, but not amazing, at least not for me.

Love this. I had tried a tarte blush & fell in love, but when I went to a different Nordstrom they did not carry the line any longer and I was dead set on getting a blush this color, and I found it at the Clinique counter. That was 4 years ago & I have not even used half of it yet, so although it is not cheap, it really kind of is b/c it is lasting forever!! I love the blush, the applicator & the compact. My favorite blush of all time. I recently bought the tarte blush from Sephora & although good, I still like my Clinique precious posy the best.