The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Hemp Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Lanolin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Limonene, Citronellol, Talc, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides.

on 11/7/2012 3:43:00 AM

This hand cream is really really greasy! M hands are always dry (because I wash my hands way too many times per day...OCD) so I tried this cream but funny enough it was too greasy for my dry hands. I let it sit a bit, thinking it will eventually sink in but it didn't so I ended up washing my hands..again. Plus it is just too expensive.

on 11/1/2012 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

amazing product. its on sale right now tooo

on 10/20/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a very moisturizing, high quality hand cream. The earthy scent might not appeal to everyone, so I recommend a sniff test before buying. I purchased the 1.0 ounce tube, which fits perfectly in my purse. This product does lose points for leaving a slightly oily residue. I can see myself buying this again but not a HG product.

on 10/14/2012 8:43:00 PM

This product has saved my hands. I always have dry skin but it get very bad in the winter. My skins feels like its cracking and it goes ashy. This Hemp Hand Protector is great. You only need a very small amount. I suggest working the product into your hands well as it can be a little greasy, but it goes away fairly quickly. After I use this my hands are normally fine for the rest of the day...The price is pretty steep, but, here in Canada anyway, Body Shop has lots of sales so you can usually find it discounted....highly suugest!!!

on 10/10/2012 7:06:00 AM

Bought this hand cream because of the reviews here. I was surprised that the smell was really awful to the point that I wouldn't want to use the product anymore. Waste of money.

on 9/1/2012 10:10:00 PM

This is a good hand moisturizer. A little goes a long way - I had the small size and carried it around with me everywhere for a long time. I bought it in an airport on layover after a transatlantic flight when my hands needed serious moisture. I was only planning to "sample" it to fix my immediate problem but circled back and bought it because it worked so well! Despite the fact that I hated the scent. I did get used to the scent, but, yes, it's strong. I think they should make the cap a little taller as it can be difficult to screw on. Also, I am not planning to buy this again. I have since become interested in very safe products - this contains fragrance, retinol palmitate, coloring, phenoxyethanol....

on 8/27/2012 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love the smell and thickness of this product. Goes way beyond the call of duty - most hand moisturizers leave my cuticles still a bit dry but when I put this on it moisturizes them too. This is important for me as a nail polish blogger. I think I have found my HG hand cream :)

on 8/18/2012 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great hand cream. Was a staple for me for many years (I don't use it anymore because now that I'm in LA, I don't really need it). It is greasy and smells pretty bad, but it works really well, especially during cold, dry Winters.

on 8/18/2012 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A really good hand cream, especially for dry seasons, this is a must have. It's heavy duty but not over the top, it does leave my hands a little greasy but when my hands are really dry that's the feeling I want, that way I know my hands are being treated. I like to use it at night or in the morning, and carry a lighter lotion during the day. The scent is very herbal which I like. The packaging sucks though, its made of some flexible metal material, unique but hard to handle sometimes, and the screw cap is so tiny it's really a hustle.

on 7/28/2012 6:23:00 PM

I was introduced to this by my boyfriend 9 years back. He's a potter and always ends up with dry. cracked hands. He uses this (when he remembers) and it makes a big difference to his hands. I have now become such a fan that I have one on my bedside table, in the living room, car and 2 back-ups! I gift these to family and friends as everyone loves it whenever they use mine. Great product at a good price!

Top Rated The Body Shop Products