The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Hemp Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Lanolin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Limonene, Citronellol, Talc, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides.

on 11/16/2012 8:04:00 AM

quite good, I love everything about it, including the herbal smell. but I hate the packaging. when I open the lid, products come out of the tube automatically and there's no way to stop it. so every time I end up with too much products on my hand.

the packaging is just a pain, so I won't buy it again. there are other great hand creams out there

on 11/15/2012 10:50:00 AM

My daughter gave this to me and I fell in love with it. My hands were a mess from working in the yard and my nails were peeling. This turned my hands around. I cannot say enough good things about it.

on 11/12/2012 3:08:00 PM

The cream works okay but I absolutely detest the smell. My husband does not like the way I smell after applying the cream as well.

on 11/7/2012 3:43:00 AM

This hand cream is really really greasy! M hands are always dry (because I wash my hands way too many times per day...OCD) so I tried this cream but funny enough it was too greasy for my dry hands. I let it sit a bit, thinking it will eventually sink in but it didn't so I ended up washing my hands..again. Plus it is just too expensive.

on 11/1/2012 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

amazing product. its on sale right now tooo

on 10/20/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a very moisturizing, high quality hand cream. The earthy scent might not appeal to everyone, so I recommend a sniff test before buying. I purchased the 1.0 ounce tube, which fits perfectly in my purse. This product does lose points for leaving a slightly oily residue. I can see myself buying this again but not a HG product.

on 10/14/2012 8:43:00 PM

This product has saved my hands. I always have dry skin but it get very bad in the winter. My skins feels like its cracking and it goes ashy. This Hemp Hand Protector is great. You only need a very small amount. I suggest working the product into your hands well as it can be a little greasy, but it goes away fairly quickly. After I use this my hands are normally fine for the rest of the day...The price is pretty steep, but, here in Canada anyway, Body Shop has lots of sales so you can usually find it discounted....highly suugest!!!

on 10/10/2012 7:06:00 AM

Bought this hand cream because of the reviews here. I was surprised that the smell was really awful to the point that I wouldn't want to use the product anymore. Waste of money.

on 9/1/2012 10:10:00 PM

This is a good hand moisturizer. A little goes a long way - I had the small size and carried it around with me everywhere for a long time. I bought it in an airport on layover after a transatlantic flight when my hands needed serious moisture. I was only planning to "sample" it to fix my immediate problem but circled back and bought it because it worked so well! Despite the fact that I hated the scent. I did get used to the scent, but, yes, it's strong. I think they should make the cap a little taller as it can be difficult to screw on. Also, I am not planning to buy this again. I have since become interested in very safe products - this contains fragrance, retinol palmitate, coloring, phenoxyethanol....

on 8/27/2012 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love the smell and thickness of this product. Goes way beyond the call of duty - most hand moisturizers leave my cuticles still a bit dry but when I put this on it moisturizes them too. This is important for me as a nail polish blogger. I think I have found my HG hand cream :)

Top Rated The Body Shop Products