Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat

Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Heptane, Ethyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentyl Diisobutyrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy resin, Polyvinyl Butyral, Nitrocellulose, Benzophenone-1, Cl 26100 (Red 17), Cl 60725 (Violet 2), Cl 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 1/23/2013 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This gets the job done! I will repurchase

on 1/15/2013 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Better than CND stickey. My manicures last so much longer with little or no chipping. With Stickey I'd get chipping the same day.

on 1/5/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite base coat! My nails are thin and break easily. The older works perfectly to protect my nails and help make my manis last longer. It's easy to find at your local drugstore and only cost me around $8.

on 1/5/2013 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Iv tried every base coat going yet still my nail polish chipped after a day!!! With orly bonder it is completely different. It dried quick so your polish can be applied within about as minute it protects the nails and the polish lasts days!! No chipping to my nails the tips wore down but nothing mega! Price is good and when you remove even the darkest of nail colours there is hardly any colour residue on the nails! Would defo recommended!!!

Excellent base coat! Easy to appy, fast drying and delivers great results! I am in love with Orly nail base, top coat (in a snap)and cuticle (cutique) products..

on 12/16/2012 2:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to base coat! I just love it. It applies really nice, it seems to help with not overflooding your cuticles, and combined with Out the Door top coat from Sally's I get quite a bit of wear from polishes--even cheap ones like Sinful Colors. Considering I do my nails a lot, it's surprising to know the big bottle of this lasts me months. I bought a second bottle as back up and I'm ALMOST on it, but not quite, after 3-4 months. I'm probably going to stick to this long term. Still experiment with others, but this is what I like.

on 12/4/2012 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good base coat. My polish lasts longer than with my Revlon top/base coat (which really sucks at both, so maybe this comparison won't hold too much water) and I haven't noticed any yellowing. The polish comes off decently easily with remover too, which isn't always the case. Dries fast and it's thin and easy to apply. The brush is good, but nothing amazing.

Overall, not bad, but for the price, I was expecting something amazing. I'd go for SH or another drugstore brand after I finish the bottle, though.

Still trialing this one but thus far i am a pretty happy customer. So far im finding that as a base coat alone its nothing too special but in a sandwhich method its pretty spectacular! It lasts longest when used with matte polishes (i top coat it to make them glossy) second best are shimmers and cremes are third in staying power.

My matte mani (sinful rie and shine) 7 days minimal tip wear and one big chip (i'll explain in the con's section).

Shimmer mani 5 days some chipping on corners minimal chip wear.

Creme i had bad luck with but that one i didnt sandwhich, two days till it bubbled and peeled badly at the tips.

To me this one was worth the investment considering i am brutal to my nail when it comes to water damage and i can rarely get a polish to lst more than 2 days. So the 7 day matte mani was a miricle to me by then i was bored of it covered it in black crackle and went another two days before i decided i wanted to take it off.

Ok the con's. This stuff when used in a sandwhich has given me unheard of staying power but it does have a kryptonite....Score damage :(. If you are prone to lleaving score marks in your polish you might be setting yourself up for dissapointment here.

On my matte mani that lasted the longest i probably could have gone ten days if i hadnt reached into a bag after my shower and nicked my polish on my cuticle nippers. The next day the chunk on the side of my nail the polish peeled right off after doing the dishes. Same happened to my shimmer mani when i hit my nail on my keys digging through my purse. I dont normally get that kind of damage so to me bonder is worth the extra time it takes to sandwhich it.

on 11/22/2012 10:54:00 AM

After proper nail filing and buffing of course, this product is key in prolonging my manicure. This base coat works best with higher end polishes, but it will definitely extend the wear of the cheapie polishes too. This is a relatively quick drying formula that does feel rubbery to the touch when applied to the nail. I will definitely be keeping this product around.

on 11/21/2012 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the way a fresh mani looks, but don't have the time to do it every day or two. I would always have to touch up extensive tip wear and large chips within a day of painting my nails until I started using Orly Bonder.
I can get through minimum of 2 days with very minor tip wear using this stuff, and it leaves a nice smooth, rubberized foundation for polish to go over.
Highly recommend! I am heading on a weeks vacation soon and I think I could trust this base coat to give me a mani that will last that long with minimal touch ups!! :)

Top Rated Orly Products