April 17, 2014 | 1771 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Remington - Wet 2 Straight

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2009 7:08:00 AM More reviews by flirty

I hate this POS straightener! What a waste of money. It did absolutely nothing for my hair. Didn't straighten wet or dry. And the settings are in an awkward place where you hold it

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by SmileNowCriiL8r

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this straightener and have for a while. I read reviews saying it dries out your hair .. well if you put it on the highest setting on dry hair... go figure. But anyway, you can adjust the temperature. It does dry wet/damp hair like it says. It gets hair pretty straight but sometimes hair gets a wave in it after a while. Then again no straightener can keep your hair stick straight the whole day. Is pretty cheap... Overall satidfactory, I will say that I have used better though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 3:37:00 AM More reviews by ShamyBabess

I think this hair straightener is very underrated! I have very curly thick hair and LOTS of it, and this is seriously the ONLY hair straightener that can get it PIN straight. Not even a CHI could get it as straight as this. You either really love this straightener or hate it, and I cannot live without mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by jodiebeauty

i do not use this product on wet hair.
IT IS AMAAZINNGGG.
and it can curl.
ou dont have to twist or anything.
no doubts, i love it.
i am gettign either a coriollis straightener(breast cancer pink) or a chi, but i will still use this straightenr, I LOVEE IT
5 years, still amaazingg!(:
not dirty either!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by girlwithdeepthoughts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my favorite straightener!!!
origanally i took 1 hour to straighten all my hair with a nicky clarke straightener but now it only take half an hour!!!!
its amazing i love this so much,

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works, but it hurts when I use it since it pulls my hairs, it's not very gentle. I will admit that it makes my hair shiny, smooth, and soft, and it heats up as quickly as it takes me to distribute my heat protectant beforehand. Somewhat a good product. I have both the one inch and two inch. It's an okay product for it's price. My hair is only a little wavy w/o me blowdrying the day before, and this works okay. It doesn't make my ends pin straight, if that's what you're looking for.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ShellyB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an ok straightener. I have short super fine hair and even I have trouble gliding my hair through the plates. I have to go over pieces of hair several times and it doesn't do a very good job of smoothing. Hair is pretty dry after straightening even when using a protectant. I do like that you can adjust the temperature. It does not dry my hair at all as it claims. Price wasn't bad, I think I paid about $30. You get what you pay for I guess. I'm in the market now for a higher end model such as CHI or GHD so I would not repurchase this model.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by notsogirly818

PROS: it tames my poofy/slightly wavy hair in the morning!!
CONS: the annoying beeps it makes, it makes my hair flat..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Iloveyoubabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well it's like really cheap and it works pretty well on my hair. It makes my hair feel soft, but after using it a lot your hair starts to feel dead. I bought a heat protecting spray and it has been helping a little bit. I would recommend this if you on a small budget. It works well for the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst straightener anyone can buy. LADIES and some men too. hehe

DON'T buy this! It will damage your hair like nothing you've seen before. You have to go over your hair a million times with this to get it straight. Your hair dries out like MAD. and you get dead ends like MAD with this. it doesn't even give you a nice hold. Your hair doesn't stay straight with this.

I splurged and got the chi. Its the best thing I've ever done. I didn't even realize how bad this remington straightener was for my hair. The Chi has cut my hair straigtening time down by a little over 1/3 of the time. And my hair is getting softer too. it doesn't look so dry. I can't believe how it looked before. my lord. Don't buy this cheapo you guys!