Remington Wet 2 Straight

3.6

on 12/11/2009 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HORRIBLE! I should have known better when the sales lady at Ulta tried to warn me that someone had just returned one the day before as I was buying it. Given the fact that it was on sale I decided to try it anyone. IT WAS AWFUL! Anyone that thinks this is a good flat iron has never used a quality product before. This thing was worse than my first $15 dollar Conair that I used about 8 years ago!

Needless to say I returned it the next day!

I tried to used it on towel-dried hair and ended up with a big poof of hair. Decided to try it on my blow dried-hair...same results! It didn't glide through my hair at all - almost pulled the entire way.

TOTAL PIECE OF JUNK!!! I do not recommend at all! I am now using the Remington Shine Therapy Conditioning Flat Iron - 10000% better than this thing and only about $20 bucks more :)

on 12/9/2009 7:08:00 AM

I hate this POS straightener! What a waste of money. It did absolutely nothing for my hair. Didn't straighten wet or dry. And the settings are in an awkward place where you hold it

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I use this straightener and have for a while. I read reviews saying it dries out your hair .. well if you put it on the highest setting on dry hair... go figure. But anyway, you can adjust the temperature. It does dry wet/damp hair like it says. It gets hair pretty straight but sometimes hair gets a wave in it after a while. Then again no straightener can keep your hair stick straight the whole day. Is pretty cheap... Overall satidfactory, I will say that I have used better though.

on 10/25/2009 3:37:00 AM

I think this hair straightener is very underrated! I have very curly thick hair and LOTS of it, and this is seriously the ONLY hair straightener that can get it PIN straight. Not even a CHI could get it as straight as this. You either really love this straightener or hate it, and I cannot live without mine!

on 10/20/2009 3:57:00 PM

i do not use this product on wet hair.
IT IS AMAAZINNGGG.
and it can curl.
ou dont have to twist or anything.
no doubts, i love it.
i am gettign either a coriollis straightener(breast cancer pink) or a chi, but i will still use this straightenr, I LOVEE IT
5 years, still amaazingg!(:
not dirty either!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

my favorite straightener!!!
origanally i took 1 hour to straighten all my hair with a nicky clarke straightener but now it only take half an hour!!!!
its amazing i love this so much,

on 8/22/2009 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This works, but it hurts when I use it since it pulls my hairs, it's not very gentle. I will admit that it makes my hair shiny, smooth, and soft, and it heats up as quickly as it takes me to distribute my heat protectant beforehand. Somewhat a good product. I have both the one inch and two inch. It's an okay product for it's price. My hair is only a little wavy w/o me blowdrying the day before, and this works okay. It doesn't make my ends pin straight, if that's what you're looking for.

on 7/24/2009 9:00:00 PM

This is an ok straightener. I have short super fine hair and even I have trouble gliding my hair through the plates. I have to go over pieces of hair several times and it doesn't do a very good job of smoothing. Hair is pretty dry after straightening even when using a protectant. I do like that you can adjust the temperature. It does not dry my hair at all as it claims. Price wasn't bad, I think I paid about $30. You get what you pay for I guess. I'm in the market now for a higher end model such as CHI or GHD so I would not repurchase this model.

PROS: it tames my poofy/slightly wavy hair in the morning!!
CONS: the annoying beeps it makes, it makes my hair flat..

on 7/18/2009 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Well it's like really cheap and it works pretty well on my hair. It makes my hair feel soft, but after using it a lot your hair starts to feel dead. I bought a heat protecting spray and it has been helping a little bit. I would recommend this if you on a small budget. It works well for the price.

Top Rated Remington Products