Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

3.6

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarconisate, tea-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadenis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl suddionate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth-2, caprilyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol

Really like this cleanser
Can't compere it to much as its the only one i've ever used
But it does a great job a good job at cleaning my skin well
Packaging is great-pump disperses just the right amount
I follow this with their clarifying lotion and moisturiser which is a great combination

I really like this product.
It doesn't upset my skin and it gets it really clean.
The minus is that it dries out my skin, so it would not be a good winter product for me. But for spring/summer it's a must have.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Shame about the lukewarm ratings on this! It is a great cleanser, if you know what to expect. No cleanser will remove all makeup without drying. This is a good compromise. I use it with a Salux cloth and it works well. Very economical if you just use one small pump. I get a year's use out of the small bottle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Face is clean. But sooo dry! Probably better for oily types...face never feels this tight and dry. I usually use KissMyFace olive oil soap.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great cleanser! I find it is even better than Clinique's Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser (which I found to be a little bit drying).

The packaging is great. There is a pump that dispenses the PERFECT amount! I love the way the cleaners slightly foams up. I find that my skin sometimes feels dry and tight after I cleanse it, but not with this product!

This product costs $20.00 CDN for 6.7 oz. I am an avid Clinique user and I must admit that this is my absolute favourite cleanser!

My combination skin felt clean and the pores seemed smaller on my nose but after a while the skin on cheeks became too dry and sore so I am now only using it occasionally and will not repurchase. I used it first with number 2 clarifying toner and then changed to number 1 but it still dried my skin out.

Had never spent so much on a face wash before purchasing this. Bought it after a neutrogena face wash completely destroyed my face and wanted something a bit higher end.

I really like the natural fragrance and have found it to be gentle on my oily-combination skin.

Use it in the mornings and again in the evenings to take my make up off, follow up with a cleanser.

Have only been using for around a month but loving it so far!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Before starting the three step program, I was kind of a facial regime whore. I was always purchasing these expensive steps in hopes of smaller pores, less dry skin and a more even skin tone. I always had the best intentions but nothing worked - once again I decided I would try again to waste some money with the three step but I have been pleasantly disappointed.
The regime is absolutely amazing. You only need one pump of the soap and you just massage it into your face and then rinse it off, and then continue with the following two steps.
I am 24 with dry skin and it works wonders on me. My mother is 51 with extremely dry skin and very red skin, and it has done amazing things for her face in such a short time.
It is pricey, but it is worth every penny. I can now go out with no make up on and it looks as if I just put minimal make up on - it just does wonders for the skin.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Update:
The package is one of the best with the pump, mild soap just for bare face.
Bad news are I noticed after finished it some pimples were gone to and many other cleansers out there work as well.

-----
I purchased the 3 step system for dry skin and worked well for me. Even is quite pricey it worths every penny, even isn't that large, you just need a small amount of the pump, make the bubles with the hands and then continue rubing softly in circles on the face. Works for a daily care rutine, not as a desmaquillant.

I have combination skin, and this dries my skin out so much! I find that it is a very good facial soap - my skin feels very clean after using it but if I do not moisturise within about one minute of applying this it feels as though my face is going to seize up.
I don't consider myself to have extra sensitive skin - I have never got acne in my life and I have been very blessed with having little to no spots in my teenage years, but the harshness of this soap is a little worrying.
I asked for the milder soap for Christmas (the bottle almost lasts me a whole year) and I feel as though it does not cleanse my skin at all. I find that some drug store alternatives are much better.