April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by spaceykatie

This product is a staple of mine. It is a very intense moisturizer I use nightly on my cuticles, elbows, knees, and all over my feet. In a nutshell, my driest areas. It works miracles! If I take a break from it the difference is astronomical, but when I return results are nearly instantaneous. On occasion my lips become very dry or chapped, and my dry skin is so bad that literally no traditional lip balm will help. This is the only thing that will work, but I save it for emergencies because the texture isn't the greatest when globed on the lips! The smell is divine. The bottle seems pricey for being so small but even with nightly use a little goes a very long way so one will last for at least 2 months. Overall this is really a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by BornPrettyReviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW. LOVED THIS, it really is a miracle. It makes my nails so soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by chococatbeauty79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

.....I love the smell of this.... As with any LUSH product.... Don't be afraid to ask for a sample... It works on my cuticles....I'm trying it as a sample right now

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Blossom79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this.
Unfortunately it does nothing for the dry skin on my hands. It feels quite greasy when you put it on but doesn't seem to actually sink in to my hands. I so wanted to like this one just for the smell. Never mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by DsyDPetals

This has worked so well for me! I live in southern Germany where winters can get quite cold and dry, It's great on cuticles, definitely. Much better than any cuticle oils or creams I've used in the past. I massage it in before going to bed a few nights a week and it keep them supple.

Also works well on dry feet, elbows and in a pinch as a lip balm.

It is a very thick cream so it's not meant for use as a regular, everyday moisturizer. If you want something light that absorbs right into your skin, this is not it.

I like the fragrance, but it's a bit overpowering at times.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by eleseisgreat

Smells so good I want to eat it! Luxuriously buttery and lemony, moisturises all those extra-dry places like your feet and your elbows as well as your cuticules and your hands. 10/10

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like Lemony Flutter. It's creamy, thick, and does a good job keeping my very dry hands soft for a while. I've learned that Lush lotion/cream products don't work in the long run for me; my skin is VERY dry and eczema prone, and I need something like Aveeno or Aquaphor for a long-lasting, moisturized feel. With that said, I think Lemony Flutter does a good job and would work very well for people with normal skin. The scent is on the stronger side, but I like it when it's first on...then it does fade to a weird, lingering scent. I'm not sure if it bothers me or not, but it's definitely noticeable.
Overall, this is pricey, but does a good job keeping hands, feet, and cuticles dry. It does have a stronger smell, and I'd recommend getting a sample before purchasing your own tub.

I wouldn't buy it again any time soon because the scent throws me off a little and I want to try Ultrabalm next.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by kaylm87

I LOVE this stuff! I use it on my cuticles before I go to bed (and sometimes on my toes and elbows too). It is heavy, which is why I use it before bed., but it works! I also love the lemony smell. It isn't cheap, but a little goes a long way so I don't think I will have ot buy another jar for a long time. It really makes my cuticles sooo much softer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At all times I have LF in my bag. Its a great product. I mainly use it on my hands as a handcream, because I have VERY dry hands. LF works really on the parts of the body if you have dry patches. I would be lost if it wasnt for this cream. I've used it for 6 years and have tried other hand creams but allways come back to LF. Yes the smell is strong, but for soft beautiful skin and nails....who cares.

the lemon in it will help keep your nails white and the many other things like shea butter and avacodo butter will keep ash and dry skin at bay

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my 3rd pot of LF. The only thing I do not care for is the lemon Pledge furniture polish scent. All of my pots have smelled the same - I don't smell lemon candy like others have said. If you have dry cuticles, this is a good fix. Would also be great on cracked/dry heels and/or elbows. Yes this does get a bit greasy, but it does go away as it sinks into your skin. Yes it is on the pricey side, but most people think it is well worth it because the benefits outweigh the cost, plus one pot will last a very long time. The packaging is just a basic jar/pot with a lid, nothing fancy. It does not spill. It could melt in warmer environments. My advice? Go to Lush and request a sample before splurging on the full size.

ETA: I don't know what it is, but this stuff seriously gives me the worst headaches! I've narrowed it down, and not long after I've used LF, I get a bad headache. :-(