LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 1/9/2013 6:19:00 PM

Meh. Very strongly scented, like lemon scented household cleaner. I wish it had a lighter scent. It's also very greasy and no matter how little I used it would never soak in/absorb.

on 1/9/2013 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have the worlds worst cuticles: always tearing, snagging, and coarse. So I got this, and use it everyday before I go to bed, because it's a bit greasy. This works great to moisturize my cuticles and hands, even makes my nails harder and grow faster. I personally love the nice light lemon scent too. A little goes a long long way, so it isn't that expensive as some might say.

This is great for really dry, cracked skin (I use it on my feet).
It was super expensive though, so I tend to use it more sparingly than my other lotions.
It works wonderfully!

on 12/29/2012 7:13:00 PM

another great LUSH product. Goes great as a foot/hand lotion for me, after a salt scrub which you could buy from lush but theirs is kind of a rip-off, just look up a recipe online and make your own :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. It is meant for your cuticles. I do use it on my hands, lips elbows, foot. This stuff is godsend totally worth the price for how much product you get. This makes my nails look like they've been buffed and my nails grow faster and stronger. I can't believe it took me this long to buy! Like, the strength of nails are the strongest I've seen! This comes from years of acrylic and gel nails. I will never go back, but I still want to try L'occitane cuticle cream. I'm sure compared to that product, this one is much more worth it. LOVE!

on 11/30/2012 10:31:00 AM

I use this product every night on my heels, i just put a generous amount all over my heel and then put on shea infused socks from bath and body works and my dry heels were smooth and moist the next morning!

on 11/30/2012 9:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Lush<3
I recieved Lemony Flutter in a gift basket called "Hello Gorgeous" from lush for my birthday. I think the 0.5oz pot they give you is the perfect size for the amount of time you have to use it. I dap a little on my knuckles, cuticles and sometimes my elbows and knees. It soaks right up and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and soft.
-Love the smell
-Texture is good
Over all this product works!

on 11/11/2012 2:12:00 AM

Lemony Flutter is (not surprisingly) strongly lemon scented. It spreads on thick and oily, but absorbs within a matter of minutes. The sales associate who gave me the sample claimed that the lemon in the butter would "melt my cuticles right off!". Well, thankfully, I still have cuticles, and since I applied the product, they are definitely healthier looking than before. I can't speak to the healing effects it may have on cracked heels, cuticles or elbows, but judging from the comments left by other reviewers on this site, this could be the remedy you've been looking for.

on 10/17/2012 10:52:00 PM

I got this during my first winter on the East Coast.

PROS
--- feels heavy but absorbs within 3-5 mins
--- very moisturizing
--- a little bit goes a LONG way
--- cured my dry knuckles, fingers, etc. literally overnight
--- is fabulous for dry elbows, feet, etc.
--- doesn't cause break outs / rashes / etc. for me

CONS
--- some folks don't like the *strong* lemon scent (I happen to love citrus.)
--- I only need this in the winter, so I forgot about it and my pot expired because it's only good for a year.

If I bought this again, I would try to find a friend to split the pot with me.

on 10/17/2012 5:08:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is ok, I don't love it, mainly due to the scent.

- Lemon scent is pretty strong, reminds me of dishwashing detergent
- Very thick and creamy, absorbs after a while
- The tub is too much product for one person to use up by the expiry date, i believe its 14 months from production date
- Can be used on elbows and knees, heels and feet
- Yes its moisturizing