April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Scrubs - Sugar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by fluffyby

Great product with great price. I love it when i scrub my face with my regular cleanser and a fair bit of sugar! Goodbye Skin Food black sugar mask. Now I am making my own black sugar face scrub. And I love it even more when I use the excess to scrub my hands and gently rub every finger. When I rinse everything off, my hands feel soooooo smooth!

I love black sugar! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

What can I say that all the other glowing reviews haven't? Sugar is an excellent exfoliator, with added benefits such as being natural and tasting great! I add sugar to sesame oil and use it as a face polish...it gets rid of all the dead skin cells and makes my skin glow. Works just as well as the stuff you buy in stores but for a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love mixing sugar (regular) with honey and using it my hands! After rinsing, my hands feel amazingly soft and moist! My BFF tried it and vowed NEVER to purchase anymore HE scrubs again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by paulamwiggins

I tried this last night, ladies!

Plain old white table sugar mixed with some olive oil. Scrub scrub scrub then rinse in the shower with a little mild cleanser.

My skin feels so soft and glowy today!!! Loooove it. Can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I'm never buying an exfoliator again. I mixed a little brown sugar, white sugar, jojoba oil, olive oil and some cleanser and it worked magically. Nobody has an excuse not to try this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
you'll never know until you actually try it.

i think ORGANIC BROWN SUGAR BEATS every scrub products out there ( i have tried sooo many products from department store, and those are always too strong , harsh to my skin. containing lots of CHEMICAL)

Instruction: wet your face with little water -> carefully rub all over your face with it. -> wash face with water.

the result is soooo good. it refines the texture of my face and make it clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by hotdamnitsjess

After reading all of the comments here, I decided to try this immediately. After a scrubbing of sugar, I can honestly say my face has never felt so clean! I always use toner and face wash, but this sugar as an exfoliator has taken my skin to a whole new level as far as how clean it feels. I just used my hands, warm water, and a towel to dry. My skin feels extremely soft too!

As for the aftermath of whether my skin may react to it in the morning, well, I will definitely update my ratings. I am hoping this will help with my breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Sugar is used in many scrubs and body products and provides a mildly abrasive mechanical exfoliant. It's really inexpensive and works well with essential oils and carrier oils.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by fireyourblanks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Whenever I run out of TBS scrubs, I immediately run to the kitchen xD It's cheap, there's always sugar in any home, and it works wonders. Also, sugar is the only exfoliant I dare use on my face, since it is soft and there are no nasty chemicals involved.

And as a side-note, brown sugar works even better than white sugar ;p

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 2:57:00 AM More reviews by mangopancake88

Best invention ever! I use brown sugar mixed with extra virgin olive oil and honey to exfoliate my face and body every second day. It leaves my dry skin feeling nice and smooth.