Essence of Beauty Crease

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Good price and nice quality. I've been using mine for about three years now with proper regular cleaning. They are soft and easy to work with. You can define your lash line and crease, smudge, highlight just with these two brushes. I definitely recommand them.

I LOVEE the smaller brush. Much softer and more precise than my 219SE was. The bigger brush is ok. I am not too sure what you are supposed to do with it. Too dense for blending out the crease. Too big for smudging eyeshadow. But $5 is totally worth it for the smaller brush alone!!

This is my go to brush combo on a daily basis...the best brush investment ever. With the smaller brush I highlight in the inner corner of my eyes and smudge shadows on my upper and lower lashlines. The medium sized brush is excellent for applying shadow on the outer V and smudge it as well...in other words, I do all crease work with it!. It never sheds, something that I love. Once you try these brushes for the uses I had mentioned above, you won't go back to any other brushes of this kind, even MAC's!

I can't agree mroe with other reviews, these crease brushes are amazing and super cheap. They definitely compare to my MAC/Nars in quality. I always buy different crease and shadow brushes as I like having variety in sizes and also brushes for various shadow so I don't ahve to wash them daily. On top fo the great quality love the sleek design of the EOB brushes, similiar to Bobbi Brown, and they don't look cheap at all. Definitely add these to your crease brush collection! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I use these brushes all the time. I reach for these more then my mac brushes. The larger brush is great for applying color on the outer V and blending it.

Both brushes are such a great deal. They work great and have no negative comments on my part. The smaller brush is great for doing detail work in the crease, applying highlighters in the inner corner, and smudging shadow on the lower/upper lashline. The medium sized brush is perfect for everyday crease work. Neither shed, or are scratchy. Love these brushes!

I only write reviews for procts that I love/hate,and these brushes was love at first touch...
My fling got deeper and I realize that I reach for them everyday.
Great value,nice shape/size and soft (even softer after washing a few times)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These two brushes. I will give the small one 5 lippies, caz it works perfectly on the little outer v. Its kind of stiff, pick up just right amount of eyeshadow. however, for the larger one, i will one give 2 or 3 lippies. It just does fair job on the blending also for putting eyeshadows on eye crease, it rarely picks up the colors. so average will be 4.
i ends up not using the larger one now, so 6 dollars for one burshes. its still not bad.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have the MAC 219 pencil brush but I seem to be reaching for these more. They are soft and small enough for my lower waterline. $5.49 at CVS.

When I used this brush prior to washing it, it was really prickly and it hurt my lids. But once I gave it a good wash with my hand soap that is "moisturizing" the brush didn't prick as much anymore. The hair is stiff so you can pack on a lot of color, so not bad..not sure if I would definitely buy this again because of the random prickliness.

Popular Makeup Brushes