August 2, 2014 | 1161 users online

Makeup Brushes - Essence of Beauty - Crease

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by ellyyang

Good price and nice quality. I've been using mine for about three years now with proper regular cleaning. They are soft and easy to work with. You can define your lash line and crease, smudge, highlight just with these two brushes. I definitely recommand them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by fahzybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVEE the smaller brush. Much softer and more precise than my 219SE was. The bigger brush is ok. I am not too sure what you are supposed to do with it. Too dense for blending out the crease. Too big for smudging eyeshadow. But $5 is totally worth it for the smaller brush alone!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by hlespier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to brush combo on a daily basis...the best brush investment ever. With the smaller brush I highlight in the inner corner of my eyes and smudge shadows on my upper and lower lashlines. The medium sized brush is excellent for applying shadow on the outer V and smudge it as well...in other words, I do all crease work with it!. It never sheds, something that I love. Once you try these brushes for the uses I had mentioned above, you won't go back to any other brushes of this kind, even MAC's!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

The quality of these brushes are amazing and they are really useful. The bigger one is great for defining the crease and even putting color in the lower lash line. I use the small one everyday to smudge out my fluidline. I use a Mac 209 to apply the gel liner in a relatively thick line and smudge it out with the small brush and drag some of it to the bottom lash line too. I've also smudged out the gel liner with the large crease brush and it works if I want it very spread out all over the lid for a smokey look.The hairs don't shed at all from washing and they feel just like new and I've had them for a year now. Another good use I've found for the small brush is to put on mineral concealer on small blemishes or sun spots.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't agree mroe with other reviews, these crease brushes are amazing and super cheap. They definitely compare to my MAC/Nars in quality. I always buy different crease and shadow brushes as I like having variety in sizes and also brushes for various shadow so I don't ahve to wash them daily. On top fo the great quality love the sleek design of the EOB brushes, similiar to Bobbi Brown, and they don't look cheap at all. Definitely add these to your crease brush collection! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Ijustlovemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use these brushes all the time. I reach for these more then my mac brushes. The larger brush is great for applying color on the outer V and blending it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ayekaytay

Both brushes are such a great deal. They work great and have no negative comments on my part. The smaller brush is great for doing detail work in the crease, applying highlighters in the inner corner, and smudging shadow on the lower/upper lashline. The medium sized brush is perfect for everyday crease work. Neither shed, or are scratchy. Love these brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by eshta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only write reviews for procts that I love/hate,and these brushes was love at first touch...
My fling got deeper and I realize that I reach for them everyday.
Great value,nice shape/size and soft (even softer after washing a few times)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by raynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These two brushes. I will give the small one 5 lippies, caz it works perfectly on the little outer v. Its kind of stiff, pick up just right amount of eyeshadow. however, for the larger one, i will one give 2 or 3 lippies. It just does fair job on the blending also for putting eyeshadows on eye crease, it rarely picks up the colors. so average will be 4.
i ends up not using the larger one now, so 6 dollars for one burshes. its still not bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I have the MAC 219 pencil brush but I seem to be reaching for these more. They are soft and small enough for my lower waterline. $5.49 at CVS.