April 19, 2014 | 922 users online

Fragrances - Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2008 6:56:00 AM More reviews by fashionjunki09

personally I bought this because of the very cute packaging but the scent is not bad at all. floral and warm. Abit too old for me though, its classy yet old.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2008 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you had asked me a few years ago Id have given this a 5 out of 5, I bought this and a limited edition summer bottle (body covered in butterflys) both 100ml. I love both scents, they are lovely. This perfume is so nice for a night out and it lasts well. Like most people I was attracted to the bottle, BUT I have since discovered that the bottle is this perfumes downfall and the reason I wont buy this again, while the fragrance gets a 5 and the look of the bottle gats a 5 the pump get 0! both of my bottles pumps crapped out after I had used only about and third to a half of the bottle, this perfume will sort of squirt perfume out the side that I need to rub on with the bottle, the other wont work at all, nothing comes out. I wont buy this perfume again, and what upset me most is that the shop I bought it from wouldnt replace it as it had been more the 10 days. my friends have had similar problems with these so personally wouldnt recomend as its annoying having a lovely bottle of perfume that I cant get anything out off!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 4:36:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Not a fan of this. It smells sort of old on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by sweet_sorrow123

This fragrance is a very strong but fresh floral. It can smell very old on warmer days. Once it dries and has been worm for a while it smells warmer. I really wanted to love it because the bottle is stunning, but its just not my taste.

UPDATE: I've changed my mind on this one! Some days it works beautifully on my skin. Its a very warm sweet florally enticing fragrance and is now on my to-buy list!

UPDATE: I'm wearing this more and more. Sits on my skin these days more as a deep but light warm vanilla. Lovely.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Snooops

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

To me this is the ultimate old woman smell. Like a woman who's ready for the nursing home. Reminds me of cheap soap that's used to camouflage the smell of sweat and used diapers. The bottle looks really tacky and dated as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 1:10:00 PM More reviews by SilverGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my 1st perfume given by my mum. it is also 1 of the most-valued one by it. my mum got good taste!

this perfume is really special, it got a distintive smell, in a good way. very nice and quite unforgettable!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried so many samples of this, trying to convince myself that it smells good enough to purchase because I really love the bottle, but I can't do it. I can't even convince myself that it smells okay enough to just wear sometimes to justify a bottle of this, because I really do not like how this smells at all. Initially sharp, I patiently wait for this to turn into something as beautiful as the bottle, but it always smells like a battalion of babies wiggling their freshly wiped bottoms in a warm summer breeze; baby wipes and powder and roses.

notes: Orange Flower, Bulgarian Rose, Italian Mandarin, Star Aniseed, Orchid, Iris, Ylang-Ylang, Indian Ginger, Soft Vanilla, Woody Amber. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2008 4:01:00 AM More reviews by xsanax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this for my birthday from a friend. AMAZING! Have to admit that this goes on pretty heavy, but after a while the scent is strong, yet feminine and vanillaish. Perfect for a girl like myself :) Love the bottle too! Makes me want to have that bod :P

I would recommend wearing this during the wintertime, since it is a 'warmer' fragrance. I prefer my summer scents to be more flowery and citrusy, and this is not that. Still, great perfume.

Oh, and the boy loves it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by AnnaSa

This used to be my signature scent in the 90's and it would drive men crazy! I haven't used it since then but I'm thinking about getting a new bottle and see if the magic is still there! A warm but still fresh scent, and very feminine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Nixe

I was suckered by the bottle. I wanted so, so much to love this, but no matter what concentration I tried, I got a thin, vaguely sharp and chemical smell of mandarin and Downy. I only wish Jean Paul Gaultier, one of my favorite designers, would find a great perfumer to team up with to make something truly outstanding to go into these gorgeous bottles.