July 31, 2014 | 1926 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by jeremyswife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome. I use it about once a week to week and a half and if leaves my skin sooo smooth. It has helped alot with my overall skin tone and I feel it makes my obagi nu derm skin care system work better. Most microdermbasion kits cause me to break out like crazy for some reason so I was super scared to try this but this gives me no problems at all it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Sadiejane3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started using this about 3 weeks ago as a complement to the Olay micro sculpting cream. My skin feels incredibly soft after this. My aunt has flawless skin and looks about 20 years younger than she is. She can afford to buy the most expensive products available, but says she's been using Olay for years and has also achieved great results with the peel. I live in the midwest and dryness is always a problem, this helps get rid of the dullness and any dry areas. I apply the Olay Micro sculpting cream immediately after I do this and I feel it soaking into my skin. I do this once a week, on Sundays, a great way to get ready for the work week ahead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I use this on occasion and I like how it makes my skin look, but it doesn't have a drastic effect that other people would notice. I like how soft and smooth it makes my skin and it really made a difference on my acne scarring.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This used to work great on me before I used any chemical peel or glycolic acid. If you dont use any products already like that then I suggest this product is great. Your skin will look younger,brighter,and clearer..REALLY but if you use some kind of acid aha or glycolic and or do an occasional chemical peel then I dont suggest this product you wont notice the difference that your searching for. This used to work but after I started useing products that exfoliate my skin now I tried this again and didnt see any change.This is great for virgin skin lol

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best skincare product I own. Makes a huuuge difference in my complexion in terms of brightness and evenness. Your face is only a little red the first day. The next day you wake up to even and bright skin! Will always rebuy. HG!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by CreeWoman26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

this is an ok product...its easy to use if you've never tried an at home microderm before, smells good. I was kinda iffy to use this product because it was my first time but didnt hurt, leave any redness or irritation so i was scared for nothing. i found the scrub part ran out before the serum part. it worked great but i now use beauticontrol instant face lift and find it works way better

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by michtou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had spotty, blemished skin with cystic acne throughout my teens-early 20s. Luckily, at 43 I have very few wrinkles, but purchased Regenerist Micordermabrasion to even out my skin tone, minimize pores, hopefully lighten small sunspots, etc. It has only been my 3rd treatment and I LOVE it. My summary:

-the value for money is excellent.
-I dislike the packaging: I don't like dipping my fingers into the "crystals" tub, and I have no idea how much of the serum I have been using. As the two products are used in conjunction, I don't want to run out of the serum before the 8 week treatment is done.
-the horrible white plastic packaging looks cheap.
-the smell is pleasant
-I've only experienced a soothing, overall warmth when I massage the serum into the crystals. No irritation.
-no negative reactions (no burning, no stinging, no rashes, etc).
-my skin (even after just one treatment) is SO SMOOTH. My pores appear to be smaller.
-I don't know if this product will lighten my sunspots, but if so I will edit this review.
-my make-up goes on much easier
-honestly, my skin has not looked this good since I was 27 and on Accutane.

I have normal skin that I treat as sensitive skin (wash with Cetaphil, use 30 spf moisturizer, etc). At this rate, I will definitely re-purchase.

I hope this helps!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried the Philosophy peel and I don't really see a difference in results between the two I've been using this for about two months. I use this once a week and it always makes my skin smoother and brighter. I also notice how my makeup goes on so much smoother. Blush goes on more evenly and are more pigmented. I don't have sensitive skin so I can't warn you about breakouts but I haven't experience any breakouts from this. It tingles a bit when you first apply it but that is all. No itching or adverse effects. I don't have any complaints about this product.. The price is reasonable and it will last me at least a few months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this product before I tried Philosophy's and thought it was good. It made my skin look shiny and it felt soft, but I really didn't feel as if my skin was totally resurfaced. I purchased the Philosophy set and found that it was better, Of course it costs twice as much, but I guess you get what you pay for. It's a nice set for the money, however I feel that Philosophy does more than what this one can do and comes much closer to the results I got from those $80-$100 microderm treatments I was getting at my dermatologist's office.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! Smells great, works great - I don't even get facials anymore.
Definitely worth the money. My skin looks fantastic after using. Soft as a baby's behind!