January 30, 2015 | 1838 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by lmaha87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This didn't burn or sting my skin at all. It smelled faintly sweet and tart, like oranges.

Afterwards, it left my skin feeling smoother, tighter and looking more even-toned. I didn't have acne scars or acne, but my skin was dull and somewhat uneven. This gave me back that glow I was looking for.

I would buy this again if my Costco started carrying this again since I usually don't do microdermabrasions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by kiaboo1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this microdermabrasion set. I've used Philosophy's Microdelivery peel in the past, and let me tell you, Olay's is *exactly* like philosophy's, right down to the orange scent. Maybe they use the same manufacturer? Anyway, it really smoothes out my skin without irritation or dryness. I use it every 3-4 days at night and it keeps my problem skin in check. All I do is apply the scrub on dry skin (after cleansing and toning) and massage gently for about 1 minute. After that, I apply the lactic acid gel. It foams and produces a relaxing, warm sensation on the skin. I scrub again for another minute, until the crystals dissolve. Lastly I rinse, tone, apply my serums and moisturizer. Afterwards my skin is so soft and radiant. If you're on the prowl for a microdermabrasion cream, don't buy expensive, buy this. Trust me, they're all the same with the only difference being the price.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by jesshunter

Why go to the derm for microdermabrasion/chemical peel when you can do it at home? This Olay kit is that good....the results are amazing! My skin has never looked so smooth & even. I also use an Olay night cream every night, and combined with this a few times per week, my skin looks better than ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by jeremyswife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome. I use it about once a week to week and a half and if leaves my skin sooo smooth. It has helped alot with my overall skin tone and I feel it makes my obagi nu derm skin care system work better. Most microdermbasion kits cause me to break out like crazy for some reason so I was super scared to try this but this gives me no problems at all it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Sadiejane3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started using this about 3 weeks ago as a complement to the Olay micro sculpting cream. My skin feels incredibly soft after this. My aunt has flawless skin and looks about 20 years younger than she is. She can afford to buy the most expensive products available, but says she's been using Olay for years and has also achieved great results with the peel. I live in the midwest and dryness is always a problem, this helps get rid of the dullness and any dry areas. I apply the Olay Micro sculpting cream immediately after I do this and I feel it soaking into my skin. I do this once a week, on Sundays, a great way to get ready for the work week ahead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I use this on occasion and I like how it makes my skin look, but it doesn't have a drastic effect that other people would notice. I like how soft and smooth it makes my skin and it really made a difference on my acne scarring.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This used to work great on me before I used any chemical peel or glycolic acid. If you dont use any products already like that then I suggest this product is great. Your skin will look younger,brighter,and clearer..REALLY but if you use some kind of acid aha or glycolic and or do an occasional chemical peel then I dont suggest this product you wont notice the difference that your searching for. This used to work but after I started useing products that exfoliate my skin now I tried this again and didnt see any change.This is great for virgin skin lol

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best skincare product I own. Makes a huuuge difference in my complexion in terms of brightness and evenness. Your face is only a little red the first day. The next day you wake up to even and bright skin! Will always rebuy. HG!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by CreeWoman26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

this is an ok product...its easy to use if you've never tried an at home microderm before, smells good. I was kinda iffy to use this product because it was my first time but didnt hurt, leave any redness or irritation so i was scared for nothing. i found the scrub part ran out before the serum part. it worked great but i now use beauticontrol instant face lift and find it works way better

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by michtou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had spotty, blemished skin with cystic acne throughout my teens-early 20s. Luckily, at 43 I have very few wrinkles, but purchased Regenerist Micordermabrasion to even out my skin tone, minimize pores, hopefully lighten small sunspots, etc. It has only been my 3rd treatment and I LOVE it. My summary:

-the value for money is excellent.
-I dislike the packaging: I don't like dipping my fingers into the "crystals" tub, and I have no idea how much of the serum I have been using. As the two products are used in conjunction, I don't want to run out of the serum before the 8 week treatment is done.
-the horrible white plastic packaging looks cheap.
-the smell is pleasant
-I've only experienced a soothing, overall warmth when I massage the serum into the crystals. No irritation.
-no negative reactions (no burning, no stinging, no rashes, etc).
-my skin (even after just one treatment) is SO SMOOTH. My pores appear to be smaller.
-I don't know if this product will lighten my sunspots, but if so I will edit this review.
-my make-up goes on much easier
-honestly, my skin has not looked this good since I was 27 and on Accutane.

I have normal skin that I treat as sensitive skin (wash with Cetaphil, use 30 spf moisturizer, etc). At this rate, I will definitely re-purchase.

I hope this helps!