April 17, 2014 | 1671 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This used to work great on me before I used any chemical peel or glycolic acid. If you dont use any products already like that then I suggest this product is great. Your skin will look younger,brighter,and clearer..REALLY but if you use some kind of acid aha or glycolic and or do an occasional chemical peel then I dont suggest this product you wont notice the difference that your searching for. This used to work but after I started useing products that exfoliate my skin now I tried this again and didnt see any change.This is great for virgin skin lol

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have moderate/ mild acne, a few cysts but mostly clusters of red pustules. Oily but dry at the same time, uneven, dull ect. ect. Not blessed with the great skin gene. But this is one product I have recently discovered that I will from now on keep on hand. Skin is noticebly clearer and brighter, acne scars are ever so slighly fading after using this for a month, once a week. This is a great value at around $24.00 comparing to the price of other microdermabrasion creams that typically run $30 or more and you get quite a bit of product. It comes with 2 products. 1st step is applying the crystals (which smell yummy like tangerine) and massage your face for a minute. Then you apply the lactic acid serum and leave it on for a minute. It kinda tingles and burns a tiny bit at first but that quickly goes away, then u just rinse. Skin is slightly red after so I like to use at night. The next morning I wake up to brighter smoother skin! Defintly reccomend this if you too struggle with similar skin issues. I hope this was helpful.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by CreeWoman26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

this is an ok product...its easy to use if you've never tried an at home microderm before, smells good. I was kinda iffy to use this product because it was my first time but didnt hurt, leave any redness or irritation so i was scared for nothing. i found the scrub part ran out before the serum part. it worked great but i now use beauticontrol instant face lift and find it works way better

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by michtou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had spotty, blemished skin with cystic acne throughout my teens-early 20s. Luckily, at 43 I have very few wrinkles, but purchased Regenerist Micordermabrasion to even out my skin tone, minimize pores, hopefully lighten small sunspots, etc. It has only been my 3rd treatment and I LOVE it. My summary:

-the value for money is excellent.
-I dislike the packaging: I don't like dipping my fingers into the "crystals" tub, and I have no idea how much of the serum I have been using. As the two products are used in conjunction, I don't want to run out of the serum before the 8 week treatment is done.
-the horrible white plastic packaging looks cheap.
-the smell is pleasant
-I've only experienced a soothing, overall warmth when I massage the serum into the crystals. No irritation.
-no negative reactions (no burning, no stinging, no rashes, etc).
-my skin (even after just one treatment) is SO SMOOTH. My pores appear to be smaller.
-I don't know if this product will lighten my sunspots, but if so I will edit this review.
-my make-up goes on much easier
-honestly, my skin has not looked this good since I was 27 and on Accutane.

I have normal skin that I treat as sensitive skin (wash with Cetaphil, use 30 spf moisturizer, etc). At this rate, I will definitely re-purchase.

I hope this helps!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried the Philosophy peel and I don't really see a difference in results between the two I've been using this for about two months. I use this once a week and it always makes my skin smoother and brighter. I also notice how my makeup goes on so much smoother. Blush goes on more evenly and are more pigmented. I don't have sensitive skin so I can't warn you about breakouts but I haven't experience any breakouts from this. It tingles a bit when you first apply it but that is all. No itching or adverse effects. I don't have any complaints about this product.. The price is reasonable and it will last me at least a few months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this product before I tried Philosophy's and thought it was good. It made my skin look shiny and it felt soft, but I really didn't feel as if my skin was totally resurfaced. I purchased the Philosophy set and found that it was better, Of course it costs twice as much, but I guess you get what you pay for. It's a nice set for the money, however I feel that Philosophy does more than what this one can do and comes much closer to the results I got from those $80-$100 microderm treatments I was getting at my dermatologist's office.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! Smells great, works great - I don't even get facials anymore.
Definitely worth the money. My skin looks fantastic after using. Soft as a baby's behind!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Debaloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying that this is the first time I have tried a product like this so I don't have any sort of comparison to offer. It does what I expected it to do which is exfoliate. I use it about once a week. The scrub is packaged in an open jar and smells like oranges, which I love- you could eat it! The open packaging allows you to go back in for a little extra while applying without having to grab the bottle and get it dirty. The scrub consists of largish crystals suspended in an orange creamy gel. Once you apply a thin layer over your entire face you then buff it in and rub it for 60 seconds to slough off the dead skin. The second bottle is a smaller squeeze bottle that contains a product that is meant to dissolve the crystals. You rub enough of this product over the scrub to start a warming and foamy/soapy process that will completely dissinigrate the scrub. This part is fun but I am not sure how necessary it is to achieve a result. The next step is to rinse your face and use a washcloth to remove what remains. My skin is left feeling new, fresh, clean and tight. The packaging is good, the smell is great, it's easy to use and the result is great. Its a little pricey but it lasts for months so overall I feel it is a good value and a great addition to my existing skincare routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by tam23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this kit! The best kit out there. Not very expensive.I use this x2 per week in conjunction with l'occitane apple velvet moisturizer. it does a great job of exfoliating my face and I have sensitive combo skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 7:10:00 AM More reviews by hotmom37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered this kit on Amazon where its less expensive than Target or Walmart. I was hoping that it would live up to the hype and it absolutely does! I love Regenerist products. I didn't expect this treatment to actually help my smile and forehead lines disappear but they are significantly less visible. My 38 yr old skin actually glows. I followed up with Regenerist Microsculpting Cream which I also love. I will always use this.