April 23, 2014 | 1118 users online

Lip Gloss - Burt's Bees - Burts Bees Lip Shimmers

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Crevis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty colors, I got watermelon, it's just a little darker than my lips. Stays on okay, does go away faster than some but it's little and easy to take with you and re-apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by cjm91

I got this product a few weeks ago, and I like it. I forgot what color I got but it is a shimmery light pink that goes pretty well with my skin. Burt's Bees can certainly be an expensive brand, but I think it is worth it. If you did happen to look at the ingredients, they are pretty natural! Hope you had a good experience like me!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by NurseKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these in caramel and peony. Not too bright, just a subtle hint of color and shine that moisturizes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Bascom

I have rhubarb and guava! Rhubarb is more creamy,way less shimmer,and guava is loaded with shimmer,but has a very pretty barbie, light pinky color. I didn't look at the ingredients but it did make my lips tingly-like when u wear a plumping gloss, not bad :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Nutmeg, and I am loving it. I'm not much of a lipgloss kinda gal (unless I'm going out), I'm more into lipbalms. It's hard to find something that isn't too Carmex/Chapstick-y or something that isn't just fruity-smelling wax. This is the stuff.

Not only does it have the greatest ingredients, but it has just enough of a hint of color/shimmer to double as a lip gloss as well. I also LOVE the cooling feeling as well (I'm a sucker for Buxom's lipglosses). It hydrates my lips without leaving them sticky or waxy, has staying power, and just LOOKS AND FEELS great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by mloman

I've been using this product for years! On the days I don't want heavy lipstick, and just want a nice moisturizer/chapstick type of lip, with a tint of color I use this. Watermelon is my fav shade. A nice pink. I will sometimes even put it over my fav pink lipstick shades to give my lips a nice feel. The smell is great, also gives a bit of a tingle on the lips. Staying power isn't all that great, but all in all I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this tinted lip balm! I have it in Peony. I prefer sheer color on my lips, and this gives me just the right amount of color. It layers well, too, so if I want a deeper shade, it's easy to attain. It also feels good and moisturizes well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by skyespice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE the Burt's Bees lip shimmers! They are just enough color with moisturizing ingredients - it's a lip balm with a hint of color (well, depending on what color - the darker colors suffice as a lipstick). My favorite is the Peony. I am never without three lip shimmers: one for my purse, one for my car, and one in my pocket.

My only negative comment: REDUCE THE PLASTIC PACKAGING! Make a recyclable, or even better, compostable container!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

I've been using this product for years and I absolutely love it! My favorite color is the champagne. The product lasts for a long time and goes on really smoothly. I love the way it makes my lips feel and my boyfriend has even commented on it saying he likes it. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this in Rhubarb. It looks dark muave in tube but when applied it appeared pretty natural for my lips and skintone. However, this balm did nothing to nourish my dry lips. I don't like its shimmer and after prolonged use my lips became drier.