January 27, 2015 | 1870 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. I bought my first tube probably 10 years ago and I will keep buying it as long as I can. I'm pale (NC15-20), but my lips are very pigmented and pink. It's hard sometimes to find a good, "my lips but better" nude. This one is just right for me-- not too light or too dark, and not too pink or brown or orange. It's creamy and a little moisturizing, too. I love pairing this Too Faced Pink Leopard bronzer and smokey eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by galcapsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick so much I can't describe it! It is the perfect color for me. Its more of a MLBB color for me, but on some it could look like a nude. This is my go to everyday color for my lips. I have super dry lips, like nothing besides petroleum jelly works to relieve my dry lips, and I have no problem using this lipstick because it is that creamy! Granted, you do need to exfoliate the night before because just like any nude it will stick to any dry or flaky areas on your lips. My only precaution is if you are very sensitive to smells you will hate this. When you think of a scent of a drugstore lipstick, this is what the lipstick smells like. But after a few minutes I don't notice the smell. Next time I go to the drugstore, I'm getting another one of these to put in my backpack!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WOW. I have got to say that I LOVE this lipstick. I really like my lips to be bold - bright pinks, reds, etc. But lately I've been on the lookout for some nude shades to pair with some bold eyes, and even everyday use. This color is to die for - it's a rosey-nude color. I used to hate nude lips because I can not STAND the "concealer lip look". I like my lips to be accentuated, and I just wasn't a fan of the nude. I am totally a believer now! This stuff is so creamy, it never dries out my lips. Just a warning though, exfoliate your lips if needed before you wear this lipstick because if you have any cracks or any dry spots on your lips this super creamy formula will make them stand out. Not a biggie though. I love to pair this with a sheer pink/gold glitter gloss and it combines together so beautifully. My boyfriend compliments me every time I wear this lipstick because he loves how natural it looks and how "big" my lips look. love!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

This lip color is very pretty. Unfortunately it is the exact color of my lips! I mean exact. But the formula is great. I think the color would work great for other people. Oh well!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by jedziah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful rosy-nude shade! Very close to my natural lip tone, but a tad lighter. I'm very fair skinned, so I don't like my lipsticks to be overwhelming- more on the natural side, so I blot and add a little glossy balm. Lovely. Scent to me is retro- a soft vanilla. Reminds me of what glamour girls from the '50's would wear. Texture is smooth and creamy- no shimmer. So glad I found this shade!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ShockProof

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this color! I bought this shade and another Colour Riche, and I have to say that they smell terrible, but this is such a pretty and natural looking pinky brown color! I love the finish. It has shine but it's not too much. This is a lot nicer on me than the pinker and frosty Airy Fairy from Rimmel.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I hate the formula! It glides on well, but it seems to "stick" to the lips in an uncomfortable way, and it goes on thinly, so that the natural lip colour shows through. Aside from that, it's drying though it has a slightly glossy finish. It really parches the lips. Also, because the smell is yucky and it has a strange chemical-y taste. Hate this. Colour is good, hence the 2 lippies. For reference, Rimmel makes my favourite formula for drugstore lipsticks--I prefer it to other brands. If you like the general L'oreal lipstick formula, you're okay with a thin coating that can't really be built up, and the smell doesn't bother you, you will like this.
(by the way, what's with people downvoting if they disagree with a review? are we THAT married to our makeup that we can't accept someone else's conflicting experience with it? like seriously. SMH)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an awesome color! It is the perfect nude for my skin tone. I love wearing this with neutral shadows for a more subdued look. It's good for work or date nights. The only minor complaint I have is that it seems a little drying, but I usually remedy that with a good balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by stellay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Can't go wrong with this staple shade from L'Oreal.

If I use a heavy hand applying it, I notice my lips look a bit too cappuccino-brown. I blot 2-3 times after I apply it, and my lips look lovely. This is a true nude. May L'Oreal never stop producing this shade.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I heard this was a Viva Glam II dupe. Not sure about that but I love the colour. Very natural, wearable pinky-brown. Unfortunately the Loreal lipstick smells awful! This is the first one I've tried. It smells very artificial and sickeningly sweet like cheap sugary candy. I would not re-purchase a Loreal Colour Riche. And in Canada they are $10.99! Way overpriced. I love all the Revlon lip products which are less expensive and completely scent-free and have better packaging. I will stick to them from now on. If you are sensitive about scents I'd avoid the Loreal.