April 21, 2014 | 979 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by stellay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Can't go wrong with this staple shade from L'Oreal.

If I use a heavy hand applying it, I notice my lips look a bit too cappuccino-brown. I blot 2-3 times after I apply it, and my lips look lovely. This is a true nude. May L'Oreal never stop producing this shade.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I heard this was a Viva Glam II dupe. Not sure about that but I love the colour. Very natural, wearable pinky-brown. Unfortunately the Loreal lipstick smells awful! This is the first one I've tried. It smells very artificial and sickeningly sweet like cheap sugary candy. I would not re-purchase a Loreal Colour Riche. And in Canada they are $10.99! Way overpriced. I love all the Revlon lip products which are less expensive and completely scent-free and have better packaging. I will stick to them from now on. If you are sensitive about scents I'd avoid the Loreal.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by carmenkam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love the shade and it's smooth texture. But I can't stand it's artificial & plastic smell, feels like I'm putting toxic on, the packaging is also lame & flimsy, feels like toy, I really admire brands like Revlon who can have great product & packaging and still keep the price reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

This is a beautiful shade. It's my first venture into nude lipsticks and it does not disappoint. While I think very nude lips look cool in photos, they don't seem very wearable to me. This has just enough pink in it that it's still definitely a nude, but isn't so high-fashion/runway. I can definitely wear this to work without feeling overdone. I wear this lipstick at least 3 days a week now, it's the perfect wearable nude color for me.

The texture is fantastic as well, moisturizing and soft. It goes on a little sheer for this type of lipstick, but two coats and it's completely opaque. It has that nice vanilla smell that the whole line does. If you're fan of any of the other color riche lipsticks, this won't disappoint in texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by AZBeanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just ordered this online with a free Amazon gift card I had. Had I paid for it personally, I think I would have been a little disappointed. I researched different pinkish-nude lipsticks and found so many good reviews for this one. (I also ordered British Red). It looks a little too pale or frosty for my lips. It bothered me so I added a little clear lip gloss to it. I like it much better this way. It is a little lighter than I expected, but I think I can make it work.
As far as consistency goes, its pretty nice. It does have a slight smell but nothing too bad. The only downside is I can definitely feel it on my lips.

As of right now, I dont really like it, but maybe it will grow on me. The British Red looks a little more promising.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula is firm and relatively moisturizing. The finish is maybe a cross between a mac satin and creamsheen. It's not as matte as a satin and it's not as soft as a creamsheen. I'd say it's an average perfectly fine lipstick and great for the price. When I swatch it it's a purpley pink. When I first apply it, it comes off grayish pink/pruple. After a few minutes thought it turns more pink and with a light pink gloss on top it becomes a great every day pink lip. More cool tone and great everyday wear. This is a lipstick that grows on you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by sarag918

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! I ran out it a while ago and never bought it again. I finally repurchased it a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I did. Its the only lipstick with mauve tones in it that doesn't clash with my NW20 skin. Its mostly a nude-pink shade though. I also don't find it drying at all! Its a very creamy lipstick. Overall, I really do recommend this lipstick. I think it works on a lot of different skin tones, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SHADE DESCRIPTION: nude pink

PROS

- pigmented
- creamy
- moisturzing

CONS

- smell

COMMENTS

Wow. I can't tell you how many times I've passed this up because it appeared too brown in the tube, but this is the most flattering nude. I have an olive complexion and I give this shade an A+. It's the perfect nude with hints of pink and it doesn't wash me out. This is officially my go-to nude lip.

Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by MidwestBeauty

Overall, I love this lipstick. I love how nude it is and it doesn't make me look dead or washed out. The only complaints I have about it are the taste and how drying it is. The taste is kind of like cardboard. Despite the taste and the dryness, I will repurchase this lipstick again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by AleMarisol1212

I RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS LIPSTICK,,ACTUALLY IT MIGHT SOUND FUNNY BUT,,,THIS IS ACTUALLY MY THIRD LIPSTICK I HAVE EVER BOUGHT,,IVE ALWAYS BEEN A LIPGLOSS GIRL,,ANYHOW I MUST SAY I AM REALLY HAPPY WITH IT,,ITS SUCH A PRETTY PINK NATURAL NUDE,,I LOVE IT ,,ONLY THING IS THE SMELL,,ITS NOT TOO BAD,,ITS A SWEET VANILLA SMELL,,REMINDS ME OF MY MOMS LIPSTICKS,,,,IM NOT IN LOVE WITH PACKAGING EITHER BUT WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS THE PRODUCT ,,RIGHT,,AND THE PRICE IS NOT BAD AT ALL,,RECOMMEND YOU GO TO A WALMART OR TARGET,,SMALLER DRUG STORES TEND TO BE MORE EXPENSIVE