July 31, 2014 | 1015 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by jedziah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful rosy-nude shade! Very close to my natural lip tone, but a tad lighter. I'm very fair skinned, so I don't like my lipsticks to be overwhelming- more on the natural side, so I blot and add a little glossy balm. Lovely. Scent to me is retro- a soft vanilla. Reminds me of what glamour girls from the '50's would wear. Texture is smooth and creamy- no shimmer. So glad I found this shade!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ShockProof

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this color! I bought this shade and another Colour Riche, and I have to say that they smell terrible, but this is such a pretty and natural looking pinky brown color! I love the finish. It has shine but it's not too much. This is a lot nicer on me than the pinker and frosty Airy Fairy from Rimmel.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I hate the formula! It glides on well, but it seems to "stick" to the lips in an uncomfortable way, and it goes on thinly, so that the natural lip colour shows through. Aside from that, it's drying though it has a slightly glossy finish. It really parches the lips. Also, because the smell is yucky and it has a strange chemical-y taste. Hate this. Colour is good, hence the 2 lippies. For reference, Rimmel makes my favourite formula for drugstore lipsticks--I prefer it to other brands. If you like the general L'oreal lipstick formula, you're okay with a thin coating that can't really be built up, and the smell doesn't bother you, you will like this.
(by the way, what's with people downvoting if they disagree with a review? are we THAT married to our makeup that we can't accept someone else's conflicting experience with it? like seriously. SMH)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by staci13

This is an awesome color! It is the perfect nude for my skin tone. I love wearing this with neutral shadows for a more subdued look. It's good for work or date nights. The only minor complaint I have is that it seems a little drying, but I usually remedy that with a good balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by stellay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Can't go wrong with this staple shade from L'Oreal.

If I use a heavy hand applying it, I notice my lips look a bit too cappuccino-brown. I blot 2-3 times after I apply it, and my lips look lovely. This is a true nude. May L'Oreal never stop producing this shade.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I heard this was a Viva Glam II dupe. Not sure about that but I love the colour. Very natural, wearable pinky-brown. Unfortunately the Loreal lipstick smells awful! This is the first one I've tried. It smells very artificial and sickeningly sweet like cheap sugary candy. I would not re-purchase a Loreal Colour Riche. And in Canada they are $10.99! Way overpriced. I love all the Revlon lip products which are less expensive and completely scent-free and have better packaging. I will stick to them from now on. If you are sensitive about scents I'd avoid the Loreal.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by carmenkam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love the shade and it's smooth texture. But I can't stand it's artificial & plastic smell, feels like I'm putting toxic on, the packaging is also lame & flimsy, feels like toy, I really admire brands like Revlon who can have great product & packaging and still keep the price reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

This is a beautiful shade. It's my first venture into nude lipsticks and it does not disappoint. While I think very nude lips look cool in photos, they don't seem very wearable to me. This has just enough pink in it that it's still definitely a nude, but isn't so high-fashion/runway. I can definitely wear this to work without feeling overdone. I wear this lipstick at least 3 days a week now, it's the perfect wearable nude color for me.

The texture is fantastic as well, moisturizing and soft. It goes on a little sheer for this type of lipstick, but two coats and it's completely opaque. It has that nice vanilla smell that the whole line does. If you're fan of any of the other color riche lipsticks, this won't disappoint in texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by AZBeanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just ordered this online with a free Amazon gift card I had. Had I paid for it personally, I think I would have been a little disappointed. I researched different pinkish-nude lipsticks and found so many good reviews for this one. (I also ordered British Red). It looks a little too pale or frosty for my lips. It bothered me so I added a little clear lip gloss to it. I like it much better this way. It is a little lighter than I expected, but I think I can make it work.
As far as consistency goes, its pretty nice. It does have a slight smell but nothing too bad. The only downside is I can definitely feel it on my lips.

As of right now, I dont really like it, but maybe it will grow on me. The British Red looks a little more promising.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula is firm and relatively moisturizing. The finish is maybe a cross between a mac satin and creamsheen. It's not as matte as a satin and it's not as soft as a creamsheen. I'd say it's an average perfectly fine lipstick and great for the price. When I swatch it it's a purpley pink. When I first apply it, it comes off grayish pink/pruple. After a few minutes thought it turns more pink and with a light pink gloss on top it becomes a great every day pink lip. More cool tone and great everyday wear. This is a lipstick that grows on you.