September 22, 2014 | 2054 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bare Escentuals - Heavenly Face Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 8:06:00 PM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

Fantastic brush and works perfectly to even out your skin tone using Bare Escentuals foundations. It gives a lot of coverage in comparison to the flawless face brush, but it's really easy to build up coverage with this brush, so you can have a lot of coverage to medium coverage.

The name of this brush certainly speaks for the product! When the make up artist who first introduced this brush to me, I could not believe what I was feeling on my face! It's like a facial massage while applying my favourite foundation =)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by chuppa_chupps

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sooo incredibly soft, the Heavenly Face brush is one of my favourite brushes. I use it to apply JI foundation, and it helps give medium coverage if I go over my face once; more than that, and I get heavier coverage.

A tip that I got from a MUAer who posted below, their heavenly blush brush is excellent for applying mmu around the nose area. It's as good as the Heavenly Face brush, and my face looks perfect.

One caveat is that this brush might be too soft (for my tastes), but I will continue to use it for my primer and finishing powder.

Will repurchase if I ever need to ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2007 1:13:00 AM More reviews by mirrorpalais

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this brush. it's an absolute must if you are using BM foundation. I've had it for months and it barely sheds and even after being washed it is still as soft as a baby's bottom!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 3:03:00 PM More reviews by HeffnerMM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this brush! I use it every single day for my foundation. It is so much softer than the other BE foundation brushes and I feel that is gives excellent coverage as well. I have never been disappointed by this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my 2nd favorite face brush. It's so soft and feels so nice. I recommend this brush to anyone looking for a mineral foundation brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Edited: I didn't like this brush so much. I know a lot of people prefer this to the BE kabuki, but the stiff, flat-topped Heavenly Face Brush just didn't deposit MMU foundation evenly on my face and over deposited it in some areas. The bristles were not as flexible like a kabuki or stippling brush, and I found it even rougher than the BE kabuki because of the flat head. It's easy to overapply your MMU with this. I gave this one away along with the Heavenly Blush. Not a fan. For reference, I got the "orange" one that comes in the Moxie kit, along with the Eye Buki and Heavenly Blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2007 5:55:00 PM More reviews by kayeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely love this brush. My cousin works at BE and she used this brush on me one day when I just stopped by her work. I fell inlove with this brush, but since I'm not a big BE wearer, I skipped on buying it, now that my mom is beginning to buy BE more, I'm urging her to buy this brush. Its a lot softer and I don't get the urge to scratch my face risking to scratch all the makeup i just put on off!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2007 10:22:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I LOVE this brush! It's soo soft for applying the mineral foundation. It does apply more heavily than the flawless face brush, but it doesn't feel rough on the skin as the flawless one can after washing it a bagillion times. This will never shed or break..i guarantee. I have the 100% pure moxie one, it's pretty and orange =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by starfish312

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ladies, if you are using bare escentials and don't yet have this brush, you really MUST get this one! It is a wonderful brush!!! It has a full, fairly firm head but is so luxuriously soft at the same time. I love it for applying the foundation and mineral veil, as it gives medium to full coverage and makes application FUN! It feels so silky and the results are great!! I find it gives better coverage than the flawless application brush and is much easier (longer handle) and more pleasant (softer, no shedding) to use than the kabuki brush. I also use it for applying the radiances with nice results. There is a smaller version of this brush with all the same great features (the heavenly blush brush) which is also great for applying foundation, especially around smaller areas of the face, nose crevices, etc. I bought two of these brushes on e-bay for around $10 each and worth every penny!!! Loooooove it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2007 4:32:00 AM More reviews by erinee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is sooo great! I like this brush better than any other BE brush. It's pretty thick and really soft! I use it for putting on warmth b/c it puts on just the right amount, and I use it putting on mineral veil during the day. It doesn't shed as much as the other BE brushes either and not scratchy at all.